Post your iconic tree image (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That's how it's going to be on the New Earth. We're all going to have our special place, or tree, but at the same time - no ownership, no fencing off for resource harvesting..... Yes, love will be the grist to the mill of the New Earth.

fairyfloss

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
Perth Western Australia
fairyfloss I love your poem. It is how I feel about so many things in nature - my wrens, my pecan grove ...... - none of them are mine, but I love them, enjoy them, and want to share my appreciation with everyone. It is a light and gentle feeling - perhaps it is a way I can take my feelings for them to others - maybe "mine" is like a little satchel to carry my love.
Yes that sums it up perfectly. I think the natural environment wants our attention and to feel special and appreciated as all living things desire to be noticed and acknowledged.I was thinking also along the lines of the little prince story where by seeing the beauty makes the observer richer for the experience and what is observed. I’ve just moved house and I’m searching through my boxes to find my pictures of it. Thanks for responding ❤xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)