Positive Steps (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
An earlier post today brought to mind the thought that we are constantly bombarded with "bad" news and advertisements that feed an increasingly greedy and corrupt system. Despite all this negativity and the outward appearance of our modern world however, I can see many signs of positive change!

I'd like to start an ongoing thread that looks at and perhaps even "tracks" the positive developments in the world around us over time. My intent is that it may help us all to see many of the "steps in the right direction" that are so often overlooked in the chaos of our everyday lives. Perhaps we can see these as individual "rays of light" that, together, paint a picture of hope for all of us. :)

So I'd like to start the thread off by mentioning a very cool trend I'm starting to see in advertising. I think it started last year with REI (Recreational Equipment Incorporated), when they closed all their stores on Thanksgiving (here in the US) and even on Black Friday. For those who may not be familiar with Black Friday, it's the day after Thanksgiving--when a large number of stores open very early (pre-dawn), have deeply discounted sale prices, and try to rake in as much money as they can. It's become a bit of an "event" here in the US and unfortunately, it has also become known for the ridiculous behavior of some of the folks who participate (mad rushes through the front doors where people are crushed or injured, near-riots occurring over short supplies of high-demand merchandise, etc.).

Anyway, last year, REI encouraged all their employees and everyone else to avoid the "Black Friday Madness" and get out in nature. This year, I've noticed more than a few large retailers and stores are doing something similar--they're closing for Thanksgiving so their employees can enjoy the time off with their families. I know it seems like a small thing, but I still see it as a step in the right direction. Here's a good "mainstream" article on the topic:

So what glimmers of hope for humanity have you seen?
Anything in "the mainstream" or in the public eye?
Anything in your supermarket or neighborhood?

So please chime in...what's your good news?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There are quite a few posts along this line in the Divine Futures Board.
Pod had a cool one about a search engine that plants a tree every time you use it. So far, 5 million trees and counting.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
On a personal level, we no longer watch TV nor listen to Terrestrial Radio services - this has both lowered our overall stress levels while giving us time for personal interests / friends / nature / reading (Kindle) / etc.
I must admit I watch a little TV. I rarely watch the news if ever. I do like to watch movies and a little TV. I don't turn the TV on until late so it keeps me from watching more than an hour or two. You're so right though - I sure have more free time for other things by keeping that box off most of the day. However, the Internet is really not much better.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
U.S. Veterans ask for forgiveness from the Native American Tribes at Standing Rock...and receive it. Talk about healing!

I immediately noted that this has also been posted on lamestream outlets...in fact, this article comes from USA Today. Please take just a moment to watch the video. It literally brought tears to my eyes--and I'll be celebrating this event in my thoughts all day:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
U.S. Veterans ask for forgiveness from the Native American Tribes at Standing Rock...and receive it. Talk about healing!

I immediately noted that this has also been posted on lamestream outlets...in fact, this article comes from USA Today. Please take just a moment to watch the video. It literally brought tears to my eyes--and I'll be celebrating this event in my thoughts all day:
I watched the video in awe. But I ask myself about its significance. That may be a small groups of awakened veterans, a drop in the sea. What scares me the most is that it seems the foundation of the elite is shaking and yet standing tall.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I watched the video in awe. But I ask myself about its significance. That may be a small groups of awakened veterans, a drop in the sea. What scares me the most is that it seems the foundation of the elite is shaking and yet standing tall.
I like to look at it as a crack in the dam...there're pressures building on all sides, and with more and more cracks appearing and widening, I've no doubt it'll all eventually collapse.

To me, the significance of this event is huge. Even though it may seem small in the overall scheme of things, it shows me that even "dyed-in-the-wool", "hard line" military types can change--and it shows me that the indigenous tribes are willing to forgive. These two attitudes are precursors to peace. Doing the right thing can be contagious--and I truly believe that most people ultimately want to do the right thing. Seeing these two groups come together in unity is a powerful example, and I truly believe that it is just the beginning of what will be a "weather-change" for humanity.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our neighborhood always has done Christmas decorations in a big way. The lights are judged by members of the neighborhood. The family across the street worked hard last year and harder this year, but did not win. So, I made a sign for them last night, and put it in their front yard.

Their lights are elegant and quite beautiful to look at – blues, reds, greens – lining the sidewalk, the eaves of the house and circling the trees. It is quite a site. The children were ecstatic that they won the Linda and Mike award, and we were happy to share a little joy.

best lights.jpg

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I thought this was a VERY positive step!!! A House panel has just passed a bill to audit "The Fed" (the Deep-State Federal Reserve Bank). This has apparently never been done before in the history of the institution and it's long past time there was some accountability there. I'll definitely be watching this development and I won't be holding my breath just yet, but am highly encouraged by the news:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Sam Vause

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'll definitely be watching this development and I won't be holding my breath just yet, but am highly encouraged by the news
If they actually follow through with it we could call it a BIG sign of change, but if time goes by without any action it will just be the typical political "posing" that has been done for decades.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is the system of usury, which has been termed so many other fine labels to hide the sting in its tail, which blossomed in early Ancient Sumeria and was taken on and improved by the Hebrews, close cousins and near neighbours, which is the root of domination and control. Auditing is just a tool within the same system, but it is useful to have checks and balances.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Sinera

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And here's a wonderful account of opposing parties coming together to find common ground and understanding. This has apparently even been reported on several lamestream outlets--and although the perspective seems understandably different, the incident and general facts seem quite consistent:

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/09/this-is-what-the-establishment-fears-watch-black-lives-matter-and-trump-supporters-come-together.html?m=1#more
Another beautiful example of how we can learn to discuss whatever needs discussing, finding common ground way more easily than we'd often thought!<3
We can do this. We are doing this.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Here's another example of those at "high" levels suddenly being held accountable for their actions. I feel as if this is another domino falling--and that there are many, many more to come. For some reason, I also get the feeling that these kinds of "lower level" corruption scandals are merely temporary distractions...perhaps these guys are being thrown under the bus so that many others at much higher levels (corporate, government, etc.) can plan a damage control strategy?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/10-arrested-college-basketball-corruption-scandal-50122811

In any case, it's definitely progress...

UPDATE: An interesting synchronicity here...as I was typing this, I was listening to Dick Algire's remote viewing session in the Farsight Institute's August Time Cross Project video. As soon as I posted it, I noticed Dick commenting about his session and speaking about "dominoes falling" and prompting "investigations", etc.! O.o:D

Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Here's another example of those at "high" levels suddenly being held accountable for their actions.
Of course there have recently been a few more examples:

1) The Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal;
2) The Bill Cosby sexual assault/rape scandal;
3) FIFA corruption scandal;
4) Bill O'Reilly sexual harassment scandal; and many more.

What I find extremely interesting and encouraging is how everyday people seem to be questioning events such as our recent "weather" disasters, our own local (Northern California) fires, and the Las Vegas Shooting.

I have no doubt whatsoever that people are waking up!

My wife and I were in the grocery checkout today when I mentioned how nice it was to finally have clear skies and no smoke (air quality in our area has been TERRIBLE most of the week with all of the smoke from the Wine Country fires coming our way into the SF Bay Area). Our checker (a very nice lady in her 50's) agreed--then mentioned how awful all these recent chaotic events have been. She confided in us that she is highly suspicious of the cause of the fire (the official cause has been blamed on electrical line/tree problems). Since we had quite a few groceries, the conversation continued and expanded into the Las Vegas Shooting and the Harvey Weinstein scandal. She expressed that she (and indeed, many others with whom she had spoken) felt that there was far more to these events than was being presented by the Mainstream/Lamestream Media.

She also shared with us that a family member of hers had actually gone to the Las Vegas concert and was watching it from the front row when they suddenly felt ill and had to leave the venue a short time before the shooting started!

My wife and I were discussing our conversation on the way home and, despite her usual skepticism about such topics, even she agreed that these happenings were "just the tip of the iceberg"--and that it seemed amazing that so many people seem to be seeing past the distractions and "propaganda", questioning things, doing their own research, and trusting "their gut".

The world is indeed waking up...and I'm so pleased to see it happening faster and faster!

Reactions: Pod and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The world is indeed waking up...and I'm so pleased to see it happening faster and faster!
Great observations SG! Heartening.

People cannot "trust their gut" if their gut microbiome has been destroyed by fast foods, antibiotics and poor quality living standards. It is interesting to see the correlation between the rise in organic food consumption, the drop in McDonalds sales and people waking up. It is ALL connected.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have noticed the same and wondered at times if it is just the prelude to "The Event." In other words, while many are waking up, something else would take place becoming the trigger that makes the entire humanity stop for a minute and finally realize the truth.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
something else would take place becoming the trigger that makes the entire humanity stop for a minute and finally realize the truth.
I think you are spot on Carl....I have a sense of people being softened up for what is to come.......maybe even next week.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I think you are spot on Carl....I have a sense of people being softened up for what is to come.......maybe even next week.
What do you believe it would be next week?

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
View attachment 2920
What do you believe it would be next week?
And in reply to Carl too.....

I have been without any money for five years.......and I have known for the last two years that it was a way to keep my nose to the grindstone of my mission, to help to bring in these ascension energies for the Earth.

After the most amazing delays (if I told you you would not believe it) one of my deals will pay out tomorrow and one in a week or so, gradually releasing me from my poverty. So I know that whatever I have been helping Gaia to prepare for is nearly here.

I believe in this energy that will come from Source and activate the crystal core of Gaia and consequently, upgrade the inhabitants of Earth. I think it is the only way out of the terrible trap of greed and corruption we are currently bound to. It is a vicious circle whereby the rich get richer and buy more power. I feel this is all of us learning about power before we shift into the next stage of our evolution with the planet and learn of love. The power stage is coming to an end as we see those who have abused it slowly lose it. If we do not evolve the Earth will be destroyed and all her creatures with it. I just cannot see that happening, life is too beautiful. As we work hand in hand with Gaia, we will do this together to save us all.

I feel within myself too a readiness for something new. I see many of my friends have reached a new level in their life energies. Bring it on!

This is what I am talking about..."A gradual improvement is already occurring in the thoughts, sentiments and acts of humans, but everybody will soon be subjugated to divine Fire, that will purify and prepare them in regards to the New Era.

Thus man will raise himself to a superior degree of consciousness, indispensable to his entrance to the New Life. That is what one understands by ‘Ascension’.

Some decades will pass before this Fire will come, that will transform the world by bringing it a new moral. This immense wave comes from cosmic space and will inundate the entire earth. All those that attempt to oppose it will be carried off and transferred elsewhere.

Although the inhabitants of this planet do not all find themselves at the same degree of evolution, the new wave will be felt by each one of us. And this transformation will not only touch the Earth, but the ensemble of the entire Cosmos"

70 Year Old Prophecy.JPG

http://humansarefree.com/2017/01/70-year-old-prophecy-earth-will-soon-be.html#more

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
CLINTON BOOED IN THE UK AS SHE IS 'HONORED' WITH A FAKE AWARD AND LAW SCHOOL IS NAMED AFTER HER

We ain't stupid!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Even our crusty old seafarer and devoted UNSPUN creator is "feeling something"
Interesting indeed. Members of this forum have been mentioning "sensing or feeling something" for a while. I don't know how does it feel in each individual case but for me is like feeling that something that is trying to break through. Like an energy that is currently under a layer of crust (not much coming from the Earth but from another dimension), and that layer is fracturing and it is through those fractures that a burst will come through enveloping everything. My inner eyes sees that energy being like powerful white waves that are so bright that is almost blinding -once it touches something I see/sense like a white vapor being produced too. I wonder if somebody here has had a similar experience.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, well, well... Ask and you will be answered. I asked above if somebody had similar experiences as the one I describe in my comment where I mention the white energy producing a white vapor once it touches something and today Laron starts a new thread: "The Powers That Were & Waking Up | Lynn — Focus Sessions" and in the original article (https://www.transients.info/2017/10/powers-waking-lynn-focus-sessions/) there is a sentence that precisely covers what I was asking for: "I see it like the smoke clearing to reveal the secrets of a magic trick." That is how it feels; once the energy reaches something the white smoke represents the burning of the crust that covers it and then we are able to see its true nature. Thank you Laron!!!! I know now what I'm look at and obviously it is not just me (or my wishful thinking) getting a glimpse of a shift (hopefully the dawn of "The Event") :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)