Article Positive Affirmations for Self-Love & Happiness by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
For many of us, practicing self-love isn’t always something that comes easily as an adult. Whether it’s past abuse or trauma in some form, sometimes we can blame ourselves for our life circumstances. Positive affirmations are one tool that can help, reinforcing positive thoughts and self-belief, so you may think about yourself in a more positive and healthy way.

I have created these positive affirmation recordings as a guide to meditate to. You may like to create your own that you can say out aloud or in your mind. The idea with affirmations is that we affirm what we want, as if it has already occurred, in the now. It's also natural to experience some resistance to the affirmations by your ego or beliefs. Positive affirmations when recited or listened to regularly, help to reprogram your thoughts and can replace limiting beliefs. If you find yourself thinking a negative thought while listening, that is okay, simply allow the thoughts to come and go.

These positive affirmations will help you experience more self-love and encourage you to feel happier about your life. I'd love to hear in the comments what your experience was like with these affirmations.

This audio recording is also available to stream and download on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and Amazon.

https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well timed - even watching from the edge of the rabbit hole, I can feel the stress growing in the world.
Thanks for the reminder to look after ourselves.

Reactions: Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)