Pokeman Prattle (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Prattle:
noun
  1. 1.
    foolish or inconsequential talk

Politicians concerned about phone thefts urged Scotland Yard last week to deploy community officers, dubbed “Pokemon plod”, to locations where players gather to collect items and battle each other.

Teenage Pokemon Go players robbed at gunpoint in north London park

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pokemon-go-gunpoint-robbed-whittington-park-teenagers-north-london-crime-a7163791.html
Hmmmm. I thought guns were s'posed to be illegal in the UK! :rolleyes:

And most of their police constables don't have guns either...so I have some sage advice for them: Never bring a just cell phone to a gun fight...

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

And most of their police constables don't have guns either...so I have some sage advice for them: Never bring a just cell phone to a gun fight...
Well, as our police forces are being consistently stripped of funds to fight real crime, why on earth would we allocate police to protect idiots?

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well, as our police forces are being consistently stripped of funds to fight real crime, why on earth would we allocate police to protect idiots?
:confused:

Last edited:

Andi

Rambling Companion
Jul 31, 2016
SLC UT

We need a laughing emoji! Cause that was a little funny!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)