Article PLUTO NOW IN AQUARIUS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Pluto whole color.png
Pluto is changing us all, freeing us up to use our own personal power in new ways and understand our connection to all that is whether on the physical plane or other dimensional realities.
Its going to take a while to assimilate as it's a powerpackage of new energy and wisdom now guiding us through a different sign, using different qualities and properties.
Highly instinctively too

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the heads up Janne.

I feel a deep sense of deep irritation at having to deal with stupid people.

Also aware of lots of fear.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the heads up Janne.

I feel a deep sense of deep irritation at having to deal with stupid people.

Also aware of lots of fear.
Get rid of the fear. Say some affirmations on waking or any time of day and repeat three times." I do not fear anyone or anything. I have inner composure patience and self confidence" (or similar)
And really its better to have Mars in Cancer again than where he has been as it was for far too long in Gemini causing so many misunderstandings but it was necessary for the world. Hes going to stir up my Cancerian planets also Mars and Saturn as it happens . I will be same as you I know . Hope I have your natural courage when the time comes and win my battles! <3

Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Get rid of the fear.
Not my fear. Did a seed share yesterday at my local market so was talking with people for four hours. I was aware of the fear in the people. Gave away most of the vegetable seeds.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Not my fear. Did a seed share yesterday at my local market so was talking with people for four hours. I was aware of the fear in the people. Gave away most of the vegetable seeds.
Pod, after I posted that I realised what you had meant- so sorry. I hear the fear all the time too on my FB astrology page ... Fear is the mind killer! You are one gutsy lady <3

Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Janne. You too.

I just heard about a woman who finally believes she has had enough vaccines not to be killed by Covid if she should fall vicitm to it. I am so grateful for the tough life lessons I have had that ensured I kept my inquiring mind.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)