Pluto Goes Direct: Astrology Forecast, 3rd of October 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.
This matter of Pluto changing direction has been quite a powerful influence on many of us, especially those with strong transits happening now like myself, but like I said on the Juno post, those of us who have positive transits of Pluto in our own birth charts will soon feel a lot of satisfaction and validation for the work we have carried out during the year within or without, whereas those with not so positive transits, will begin to feel less intense about certain people or situations...
Continue to the full article here.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sounds like a challenging time. So the silver lining is growth.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
A couple of sentences in the article hit right home: “This is an influence, as Pluto goes direct, of finding our own power again if we feel we have lost it” and then: “there is a lot being revealed right now that goes very deep for many of us, including those old abandonment issues that leave us feeling quite shattered at times when triggered.” For people of my age, many of us have natal Pluto in sextile to Neptune, and while Pluto was transiting in Capricorn it squared that natal Neptune in Libra and the effects have been precisely as described in both sentences.

As Pluto goes direct many of us will hopefully recover our own power full force once again (in my particular case Pluto by going direct will be making a sextile to my Ascendant that should in theory help greatly in both issues). Well done Janne!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Carl, hit the points that spoke to me, too. In the past few days, I've been in situations where my abilities were recognized and appreciated "finding our power" as well as, those old abandonment issues coming center stage. So, my takeaway is that there is hope.

Janne, you always manage to focus in on the more subtle and specific aspects.

Reactions: Janne and Anaeika

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Amazing Janne this so ties in with what I am experiencing at the moment. Thank you!

Reactions: Janne and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, I'm reading this and feeling like yesterday's part of the forecast fit how I lived yesterday.
More up ahead. I like the idea of finding something lost:D

Reactions: Anaeika and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Hmm, I'm reading this and feeling like yesterday's part of the forecast fit how I lived yesterday.
More up ahead. I like the idea of finding something lost:D
It was the most intense for me two days ago Lila, one of the hardest days of the year, but I have a strong Pluto aspect happening this year and it all came to a head it seems. And the strangest thing was that unusual, weird things happened with communication, and the most demanding and strange of my clients wanted instant readings, as well as family stuff to take care of which was equally strange...

I relate now mostly to the rebirth aspect of it and regaining of power as often we tend to give our power away to others without realising we are, or they tend to take it without our permission probably not even realising they are doing that, although some do.
Getting it back is the key and letting go of any abuse of power over us.

The layers being peeled away for many of us at present are tremendous... And whats been hidden is coming out at last for many , as has been happening with Jupiter in Scorpio all year with the number of well known males being prosecuted for sex offending from way back.(Maybe females too)... Thats very "Scorpio" and Pluto direct has a lot to do with whats been hidden til now in any deep dark place of our psyches.

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have trouble even verbalizing what's been going on for me. I do know that I've shed much and that it included shackles being tossed off on a large scale. I also know that I have been looking for lost soul pieces and have an upcoming appointment to clean that up further. I seem to find ways of regaining power wherever I look, including when I have conversations w friends + family, i.e. finding ways they can regain their power. It's just everywhere. It's tough to describe. It feels so intense and beautiful, so scorpian (pluto).

Everything seems to be happening at a rapid pace, i.e., I consider a way I can regain power (usually during a half awake state, lol!) and next thing I know I'm doing things differently that had been stuck for ages and I'm doing them in a way that acts to regain lost power. From conception to integration and implementation it seems really rapid. It's far more than just me. Just easiest to describe what's closest to me.

Rebirth! Lol!:eek::-)) Yup, that was in the last card in the tarot spread I asked about for myself the other on the weekend: (16) the towers, page of swords (reversed), (1) the magician + (20) judgment. Lots of upheaval with a rebirth, new way of doing things.
All this in the setting of a card from the sabian oracle about the earth making new elements (in answer to a separate question when I asked about what is coming up for all of us). I posted it here if you are interested: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us.5821/page-7

Perhaps why it's so tough to put into words is because so much of it is happening on a subconscious level, and during those half awake states that are so evanescent and powerful.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I went to use the word "evanescent" yesterday but realised I had the wrong word, and I meant incandescent. But here you have used the word in its right context, meaning "fading" or "evaporating", in the sense that it's hard to grasp what you actually thought about in those half-awake states, but whatever it was, went deep.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)