Article Pluto and Eris battle it out (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Eris spirit_warrior.jpg
Pluto rules explosive situations and explosive weapons, even nuclear, as soon after he was discovered nuclear power came into being.
Pluto is small but like an atom carries a lot of power.

Eris is the furthermost planet in our solar system named for the Goddess of discord and strife. Although not used in readings as she is so far out and takes a very long time to move from one degree to another, currently in 24 degrees 46 Aries, Eris is of the nature of Libra and Aries , well known for her skills in healthy competition, a strong stance against inequality, and her longing for wholeness for this planet and for the people on it. And who will go to no end of trouble to gain that, even war without hesitation if needs be.

Unlike Pallas she will not tell someone twice to get their act together or discuss it in length, as her word is law and she means business to see it through to the end to gain harmony amongst all people on this planet.
She sets quite a challenge for herself and when she is in triggered by other planets as she is now with Pluto “squaring” her we have a result of bombs and shootings and possibly outright war in Kabul.

This is no ordinary war and is as complex as the mix of these two planets both slow moving, so this could go on for some time.

This aspect happens tomorrow but has been in effect for a while it seems. Neither planet minds a bit of blood shed and its no wonder that Venus is also about to oppose Chiron from Libra to Aries which is also quite war like, showing the likelihood of some wounds and suffering.

Both Libra and Venus being quite political in energy with Chiron involved are feeling the world pain just now and the ruffled feathers amongst world leaders could have far reaching repercussions around the Globe.

And where is Ed Tamplin when we need him , the most talented political astrology I ever had the honour to know. He would give us all the answers and I am not a mundane astrologer, But I know war signs when I see them and likely explosive situations when the planets serve up aspects like this.

Im thinking Scorpios and Capricorns, Aries too will be feeling this aspect of Eris and Pluto if born around those degrees.

And the same for Librans and Taureans, Aries too with the Venus/Chiron aspect.

We do however have Pallas conjunct Neptune in Pisces 22 degrees so there is help to come with peace talks and agreements made if you dig deep enough into political arenas. These may I add be very secretive talks that many will not even be aware of.

But enough about politics and Global unrest, as individuals you may be having your own explosions and in depth unrest , or secret talks happening around a table with many others to solve the worlds problems, or your own at least if you have planets or points in the degrees I have mentioned in Pisces.

Neptune and Pallas for instance are right smack on my IC which is my home zone and there are a few secrets touching me at present and those close to me.
The Neptune/Pallas aspect is very spiritual in fact and I am trying to maintain my own Venus in Libran equilibrium to the best of my ability by staying behind the scenes as much as I can.
One kind of has to while in lock down after all and it’s the strictest lock down possible at present.

Tomorrow amongst the dramas of Pluto and Eris, Mercury in Virgo 27 degreer is quincunx (150 degree ) to Jupiter in Aquarius, an aspect of spreading the word far and wide and exaggerating a lot with it.
Geminis and Virgos , Sagittarians and Aquarians may feel like doing the same and while at it try not to bite off more than you can chew with visions and grand schemes, and if you feel like throwing all to the wind and speaking your mind be aware of the consequences, please .

The following day which is Sunday here in NZ and Aust, but Sat in most other countries, Venus in Libra will throw a hard angle to Uranus in Taurus, not too hard though that there cant be solutions found to political dilemmas or personal for that matter as this is the aspect of the unexpected, separation and strange bedfellows for want of a more polite way of putting things.

We can expect the unexpected in our securituy levels with that influence around and we could feel a little strung out or anxious so its good to take magnesium and hope for the best, stay as calm as possible when Uranus is throwing out some of his lightning bolts.

Taureans, Librans and Aquarians again will be in the mix of those who feel this aspect the most or that “type” of person.

Its good that the day after Mercury will enter Libra for 2 and a bit months and also retrograde in that sign to bring some peace and harmony back into our lives and allow for some negotiation in political arenas and also among those that who have such a tight rein happening over our lives at present.

Theres still a rocky road ahead until the next New Moon on the 6th/7th of Sept including Mars opposing Neptune on the 3rd which could well involve our shipping. Im expecting explosions at sea with this one so maybe this will be a volcano rather than manmade.
Fire and water aspects like this one can be quite explosive

In the meantime we can create our own peaceful Neptunian corner of the world and if enough of us can do that we can send a ripple effect around our planet to help promote peace and harmony to appease the goddess Eris who is currently on her warpath.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like an excellent time to concentrate on creating "our own peaceful Neptunian corner of the world and if enough of us can do that we can send a ripple effect around our planet to help promote peace and harmony ".

That, and perhaps waiting for a couple of weeks to respond, answers a question i'd just been asking myself about how to respond to some potential upcoming strife.

• A hug for you
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)