Pleiadian Messages For 2019-2020: A Rather Interesting Frequency Involved (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Well, the messages are somewhat interesting, but what i found most noteworthy was how her frequency shifted dramatically at 0:23 when she began "channeling". And i found the frequency rather beneficial. So, for those who can "feel energy", see what you think about that Pleaidian frequency. Also, note that when "they" are finished at 14.....the energy does shift back to her vibe. BTW the same phenomenon occurs in respect of the videos from Natalie Glasson in the 2nd link. She has a lot to offer, imo...

• I agree
  • Magical
Reactions: Bert and Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes that is like doing a slow ride at 50 km/h and then go the speed of a jet

Reactions: therium

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
very synchronous message. A lot of the stuff that is now in my life like releasing inner fear, letting go of obligations (or the feeling of obligations),... is really playing now in my life. With fear it's not really the fear for the outside events but more fear of not succeeding my own life changes or even being too successful and having my life changed too much,....

a good reminder to let go,...

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Ah, yes, letting go -- often a recommendation offered by Hindu, Buddhist (and no doubt other) sages -- thanks for the reminder :)

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I thought it was crazy when I could contact higher beings without meditating. I just had never heard of someone doing that. But apparently it can happen.

Summary of the first few minutes.

My additions in (parens).

- Water will be an issue, whether too much water (from storms) or too little water. Listen to mother earth to be aware of where the water will be.
- Watch the animals, listen to the trees, to the sky, the earth.
- You will be guided on where to live, which room to sleep or eat in.
- It's time to stop seeing (spirital things) as strange.
- Each of us has something special.
- You are being guided, just ask for guidance.
- P's are all around you but your 5 senses cannot sense them, they are in the space you think is empty. Your will be getting more senses.
- Anything to do with water will heal you: soaking, showering, being in or near water.
- Drinking rain water from some areas can be very healing especially if you pray over it.
- The year will be like spreading energy, your energy, to make it easier for things to happen that you need.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)