Pleiadian Message: Wake Up Call for the Family of Light (Video) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A few years back, one of the things that really inspired me to get back on a spiritual track was this video...I think it's based on some of Barbara Marciniak's material:

I'm well aware of the controversy that exists with her and some of her material BUT, it really, really resonated with me and helped move me more quickly along my path.

Has this video been helpful to anyone else? Thoughts or comments? Anyone? Bueller? :D

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Has this video been helpful to anyone else? Thoughts or comments? Anyone? Bueller? :D
OMG!!!!!! I just noticed that my Avatar (which is based upon the header I made for my blog) is eerily similar to the graphic on this video. I didn't do that on purpose...wow. Now there's synchronicity at its best!

And yes, I know the skeptics out there will just say the image imprinted itself on my subconscious or something...but still...
:eek:

Andi

Rambling Companion
Jul 31, 2016
SLC UT
A few years back, one of the things that really inspired me to get back on a spiritual track was this video...I think it's based on some of Barbara Marciniak's material:

I'm well aware of the controversy that exists with her and some of her material BUT, it really, really resonated with me and helped move me more quickly along my path.

Beautiful video

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Just saw it and it was okay. Sounds like a movie review... but I agree. There's a reason why volunteer souls exist in the first place. AKA: starseeds, indigos, walkins, ect. Basically, souls out of the system of karma/stuck in it. Thus, the hopi have it right in that... Right now we're at the crossroads. We can repeat the same mistakes as the alanteans OR (one of the major reasons why there are so many volunteer souls incarnating) we can thrive and usher in an era of peace. <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've seen this several times over the past few years. I get Barbara's part, and it's beautiful, but as soon as Bush the Elder speaks, to me it loses coherence. I wish the video-maker had stopped before adding that. It's like a big vulture comes to devour the beauty of the offering.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've seen this several times over the past few years. I get Barbara's part, and it's beautiful, but as soon as Bush the Elder speaks, to me it loses coherence. I wish the video-maker had stopped before adding that. It's like a big vulture comes to devour the beauty of the offering.
Every time I watch this it gives me full-body "goose bumps" (or "soul bumps" as a good friend calls them)! This video and my wayward path through Dolores Cannon's work to "The New Earth and the Three Waves of Volunteers" were my main guides along the way to where I am today. Even in my earliest childhood years (from the age of 2 or 3, even) I've always had the nagging feeling that I was here to do something very, very important--and thanks to these (and many other resources--most of which seemed to present themselves in a very synchronistic fashion) I'm certain that my soul mission is to help Gaia and Humanity through this amazing process of consciousness shift.

It's an incredible blessing to be here at this time--and even more of one to know that there are so many others who are helping too!

So here's to YOU, my friends...thank you for being here to share in this amazing experience!
<3

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

While listening to this video I had the strong feeling that I was completely connected to the frequency coming from the message. It was running through me like the blood in my veins. Tears run on my face and felt my soul aching for being here on Earth. As if I was projected back to my first home land. Thank you for sharing this. LNL

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
While listening to this video I had the strong feeling that I was completely connected to the frequency coming from the message. It was running through me like the blood in my veins. Tears run on my face and felt my soul aching for being here on Earth. As if I was projected back to my first home land. Thank you for sharing this. LNL
Entirely my pleasure! I felt a similar way myself. It just seemed to resonate through and through...

Reactions: Anaeika and Henda

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I have seen this in the past. A couple
Of time so think and it resonates with me as well. I tend to like marciniaks older material. When I listen to as of late, she seems to such an attitude. Sometimes I can be right there with her and then she'll be such a "B" that's it becomes off putting. This however, is LOVELY!

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)