Pleiadian FAQ: What is the nature of your life? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
A new FAQ video edition from the Pleiadian Frequency Adjustment Questions, “What is the nature of your life?"

"We will address this as Pleiadians in service to the League of Light who are mainly from the planet Temmer of the stellar neighborhood of the star Taygeta. Whether or not you understand the ability of our planet to exist in such a place as the Pleiades star system, this is our home base. As a planet, it is larger than Earth and less densely populated, though our world does indeed have both cities and rural types of settlements. Our star is large and complex, though it is not what you know it to be from this bearing in space and time. You will be discovering more about the relative physics of where you are in relation to other life-bearing worlds in the near future…”

Read the full written version on Nine's Path. https://ninespath.com/about/faq

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I’ve heard various descriptions of Temmer, but none of them have completely satisfied me. I tried getting an approximation of a feeling with these video clips, again unsatisfied, but at least I tried. It would be impossible to portray without going full Star Trek on the idea, and that’s not satisfying either. Guess I’ll have to keep aware of dreams in the meantime, and settle for visual effects and a poppy field.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ve heard various descriptions of Temmer, but none of them have completely satisfied me. I tried getting an approximation of a feeling with these video clips, again unsatisfied, but at least I tried. It would be impossible to portray without going full Star Trek on the idea, and that’s not satisfying either. Guess I’ll have to keep aware of dreams in the meantime, and settle for visual effects and a poppy field.
Still sounds pretty good to me, when attempting to imagine Temmer I’ve always seen the sky sort of lavender, can’t wait

• Divine
Reactions: Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
all but never grey like here

but i like it when the sky turns in intense colors such as orange

• I agree
Reactions: Maryann and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
IMO, the sky reflects the frequencies found on the planet. Lavender is on its way to being indigo - pretty high vibration.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Maryann and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some places, like Austin, have a noticeable violet sky at sunrise and sunset. Sometimes the color seems to be everywhere, as if the air has that color. The only other place I've experienced something like that is Paris and it's pink light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)