Pleiadian FAQ: Are you real? Why have you not shown yourselves? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
From the collection of Frequency Adjustment Questions (FAQs) in which the Pleiadians address a lot of back-of-mind topics about ETs, divinity, reality, etc. The second of the video series is online now: Are you real? Why have you not shown yourselves?

Note: I know there's a typo midway through the video. I reuploaded a corrected version 3 times but YT wants to keep it as is. Merc retro

"Are you real?"
"We are a group of people who have the form of what you recognize as human, humanoid, and exotic-looking beings who have existed in various levels of density and dimension for eons longer than the human race on Earth understands their planet to have existed."

"What is the reason why you have not shown yourselves directly?"
"We respect the right and divine task of development without interference from outside sources. The most direct answer is so that you don’t get fixated on someone else solving your problems, but that is not the most appropriate response."

All of the FAQs in written form are at https://ninespath.com/about/faq

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What I've learned:
  1. Some of them are from higher frequencies and for them to "come down" to our frequency is really painful for them, energetically. So not all come down to the 3rd frequency.
  2. As mentioned above, they do not want to show themselves for fear of people waiting for someone else to come save them. This is a very real risk as the majority of humanity is quite dependent and daft.
  3. They don't like being around barbarous people who can overreact and get very violent.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm sure many aliens won't land yet for fear of being shot (at). Also what good is being told the answer to a test? Jesus went to a lot of trouble to come and show us the way. His teachings have been corrupted and he was used to instill fear and power of the people he sought to save. He already told us how to do it but few took him at his word. A friend left the born again mov't because there was too much hypocrisy in it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When it is recognised that energy is all one, no matter what form the energy takes in expression, no-one will bother whether they can see aliens or not. Their own multiversal selves will be riveting to them. For instance I can recognise elephant/mammoth/dugong in me. I cannot see any particular external form of these, but I recognise that energy in me. I used to think whale, but now I see that it is the elephantine lineage. I have a lady at my workplace who is small in stature but full of vibrant energy. She has a habit of snapping people's heads off (I visualised a neck stump with blood pumping out, when it was my turn). I thought to myself, rather than get angry, what type of energy is she? Then I realised, cat lineage, not necessarily lion, but more like puma or black panther. Beautiful, but dangerous.

When I get to meet a Pleiadean, I will think "Shields down", because their energy is helpful to us, like we are their younger cousins. (The shields need to be operational in case you meet a reptilian, for instance). The beauty of the path is in the journey itself, so I am glad they are not here with us, just lecturing us.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did meet one at my local grocery store.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I first became aware of alien presence, the ones that shocked me the most were the reptilians - and not because of their supposed looks. Because their blood runs cold. They are not warm-blooded.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a little push in the right direction is never wrong as long as it becomes not the everyday whichs arrives at the savior waiting syndrome

• I agree
Reactions: June and Maryann

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I thought of this thread today while I was shopping. There were so many tall women. I am not short, but these women must have been near 6 feet tall. They were moving through the holiday shoppers. I also had a silent laugh because if they were visiting to see what we are doing this time of year, they picked a smaller store not in a mall. I would not even consider going to a big store in a big retail center on a weekend this time of year.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Maryann

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i had a few of those already far over the average woman as also men who were 20 to 30 cm over average

Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)