Pleiadian-based feature film in production (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Earlier this year, I was approached about the potential for my work with the Pleiadians of the League of Light to be turned into film. What has happened in the span of 6 months is nothing short of stellar!

My book Remembrance: Pleiadian Messages in Preparation for Contact is going to be a movie, with filming happening in January, post-production aiming to be finished in March or so with release of the film to follow. The storyline has been masterfully crafted by a UK-based filmmaker, John Harrigan, who will also direct the film. Our own Lois Temel is starring. Members of the troupe F00lish People and other international actors will be filling out the cast. The production company, GHRL (Galactic Human, Renegade Love), is the brainchild of our own Bill Houston.

The film is called Lightships and is a fictionalized account of a woman's awakening to contact. It's full of drama, psychological twists and turns, and drenched in art and passages from the Pleiadians. As it's an independent production, we have set up a donation page to pay for the costs. If you'd like to help make this happen, you can read about that at https://ghrl.io/donations/build-the-wave/ . An Indiegogo campaign will launch in a few weeks from now.

Here's the teaser trailer:

I've written a blog post outlining the series of events leading to this evolutionary step in my mission with the League of Light, which you can find here: https://ninespath.com/pleiadian-renegades-movie-is-coming/

Here's the official info regarding the film:

It’s been a year since Eve died and while her body was revived, her spirit is damaged. She feels like she’s lost herself and struggles to present a normal façade. Her life before death seems like another’s memory. Her husband, son, her acclaimed writing career, all vague somehow.

Eve’s family gives her a beautiful journal, hoping it will help her creativity spark. She intended to record her recovery. As soon as she starts to write, however, the alien world at the edge of her dreams begins to pulse through and compels her to write the transmissions down.

Soon, these visions consume her. Her life disintegrates. Is Eve losing her mind or wallowing in Truth, evolving to post-human?

Based on the book Remembrance by author and seer Maryann Rada.
Starring: Lois Temel, Lucy Harrigan, Tereza Kamenicka. Usifu Jalloh, David Allard and Amy Christophers.
Director & Screenwriter: John Harrigan
Produced by Bill Houston, GHRL Ltd and WooWorks.
Official Movie Site: ghrl.io
Facebook: facebook.com/ghrlltd
Twitter: twitter.com/ghrlltd
Instagram: instagram.com/ghrlltd
Subscribe: youtube.com/channel/ghrlltd

GHRL Ltd has been created to provide meaningful support to carefully selected individuals/teams supporting humanity’s global awakening. We anticipate taking on a range of projects in helping their co-creators realize the dream they have of bringing their works to a wide audience.

Our initial project is a film/video production communicating the messages for humanity conveyed in the works of Maryann Rada. This first project is based on Maryann’s book Remembrance: Pleiadian Messages in Preparation for Contact (Logbooks of the League of Light, Volume 1).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The story of the film coming together is as wondrous as the story itself. Who would have thought...... What are the chances....... All those questions roll through your mind as you consider how it all came about. Bill knew he was here to put something in motion, and one day the idea fell in his lap. Lois has been an actor for years, working in several productions. Yet, my sense is that this role fits her like a glove. She is a marvel In this short clip. And you, our dear Maryann, faithfully and fearlessly going along with your "work", moving it on to the next steps until it blossoms as this film.

I'll even go to a theater for this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)