plasma technologie (5 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
One of the last days i had the fortune to have an interview that sounded interesting, i find the interviewer has the mind at the right place

For those liking a deep dive in how spacetravel functions and a few other things a way to go by the little i read so far

Here the interview
links of the persons beeing interviwed

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This was interesting for several reasons. I heard of Keshe maybe 10 years ago, and he was talking about all the uses of his technology. I wondered what had happened since then and did a search. Hmm - not much there about the pain pads, etc. I figured there would be reviews from sources not affiliated with his company, but found only one, and it was not positive. Then I found an article about his being convicted of fraud in Belgium. I had the feeling that the internet (used the duck for my search) had been cleansed. The latter part of the interview was pretty wild - Iran has his tech and is using it, but they want to use it for the good of the world. I think the interviewer was unsure of what to do with these assertions.

However, the most interesting part for me was the use of plasma rings with his fruit trees that James mentioned at the beginning. There is quite a bit of info about people getting improved crop yields with this technology. Also, there were several articles and papers about low temperature plasma science and technology.

Overall, I found the video to be a starting point for looking into the possibilities of plasma science.

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
then a side note on it, there is a war of anti matter or no anti matter, the truth is there is something they gave the wrong name so far as they couldn t detect what it is

then the david topi side to move us outside of gaias influence

i have no doubt this will be a technolgie for the future once the dark are gone for good as all can be used dual, you can play eve online and have pleasure with it or see the time used to advance where you lack the energy to do more usefull things, hope this was an adequate example :)

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)