Info Plants for Positive Energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I find that having house plants is becoming a growing trend these days. When I was a child I remember my mother had many plants in our home and that has stuck with me through adulthood. Now you don't have to have them just in your home to reap the benefits, if you have an office or workspace that allows you to keep plants then I highly suggest you do.

Now to inspire you even more, I am going to list 10 plants that attract positive energy.

Cactus

Yes our prickly friend is number one on my list. These spiny friends are known to ward off intruders, envy, hypocrites, and malicious people. They also absorb those harmful electromagnetic energies from household appliances.

Spearmint

Not only is it an edible breath freshener, it has also been used to ward off envy and witchcraft. It gives you a sense of well-being and attracts ecomomic prosperity.

"Lucky" Bamboo

As you remember from a previous thread, this is not actual bamboo; instead this is a member of the Dracena family. It promotes positive energy; considered to integrate water and growth, ordering transparency, purity and life. Having this plant will bring you calmness and repel envy.

Jasmine

Also known as the "couples plant" it is believed to bring happiness and prosperity to relationships. Recommended to keep in the bedroom or in other spaces couples spend most of their time, because it helps build romance and strengthen the relationship in a spiritual way.

Rosemary

One of my favorite herbs! This plant has been used since ancient times due to its medicinal properties. It attracts happiness and sincere love. Recommended to keep a fresh rosemary plant in your home, as well as to put several sprigs in cloth bags and place them throughout your home to strengthen loyalty of the people around you.

Peppermint

Another edible. Great to relax cases of nausea. It promotes positive energy. Helps fight negative energy and helps with insomnia. This plant can also improve communication in your family.

Thyme

Spicy!! It eliminates bad vibes in the air. A purifying plant that prevents nightmares, fights against bad vibes, and promotes self-esteem. Having this inside it protects your home and family.

Chrysanthemums

They bring a feeling of well-being in the home. It is especially recommended to have for places with constant arguments and tension as it promotes positive mood and relaxation.

Eucalyptus

It is recommended for offices and businesses as it attracts financial prosperity. It also protects from negative energy and wards off malicious and envious people. Having this in the bedroom promotes sleep because of its ability to remove oppressive energy.

Aloe Vera

Not just for burns! It protects from negative energy, envy, and bad luck. Aloe attracts positive vibes and prosperity. It is said that when this plant attracts good luck it grows and thrives, but when it has protected us from bad energy by absorbing it, it fades.

This concludes my list of positivity attracting plants. If you have some already I hope that I helped with some information you may or may not have known. If you don't have any of these, I hope this will encourage you to go out and get a few. Always remember to read the label of your plants and give them the right requirements i.e. water, light, and food. Many blessings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)