Work-in-progress Planets of the Golden Ring October 24, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
8F24D8F0-3319-4554-B444-770C8254F89D.jpeg

I have been travelling to this place weeks ago and witnessed another world. I began drawing what I saw during these astral projections and here what came from me intuitively ! And the message of this Wave Tree too.
My art work is taking me to inter dimensional worlds in other spaces than the ones around our own galaxy and beyond this solar system.

The message of this Wave Tree :

« The Golden Ring is a place out of the earth solar system with its own rules, roles and ways of functionality, located in the multi-universe, nurtured and expanding in different ways, the human knowledge and eyes would imagine and see.
This place exists and rules a multidimensional space with an unknown specific way of functioning. The only part of the energy that composes it, is made of rings. Each ring commune with another one, surrounded with a complex field of sacred geometry shapes, with a law that rules all That Is.

The knowledge is stored in the energy itself, intuition guides all over the way during the connection.

The planets of Golden Ring are seen only by the eyes who dare to travel in faraway places. Those are adventurous eyes and hold an adventurous heart and soul.

They have been incarnating in that space for many lifetimes, in strange physical vessels, but one of the most powerful to travel time and space,when they come to incarnate on the 3D earth, they experience a feeling of loss and most of all, of being part of another reality that is far from the universe they are in, for a new life experience.

They struggle most of the time. Those are natural projectors who dare to go where their heart and soul lead them to, as they flow with their inner current. They have no fear in their souls... They just Go !

In those planets there is life and sophisticated cities of light with supernatural beings who gained their potentials and powers from Wisdom.
One day they will reveal themselves to those who are ready to integrate their inner wisdom. They are a mystery for many.
As you transcend the 3-5D, and more in the universe that hosted Gaia, you begin your new adventurous walk among and beyond the stars ✨

8F24D8F0-3319-4554-B444-770C8254F89D.jpeg

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The two orbs look like mirrors of each other, each in its own space with, as you say, perhaps its own rules.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The two orbs look like mirrors of each other, each in its own space with, as you say, perhaps its own rules.
Yes they have each one their own rules ! I am currently drawing another one with some parallel worlds I have been hanging around ! I will post it here !

• Cool Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)