Planetocopia (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I came across 'The World Dream Bank' by Chris Wayan today. Let your imagination know no bounds. I found the section Planetocopia very interesting for its world building ideas.

Planetocopia is a group of model worlds supporting intelligent life. They fall into four series: Tilt! (Earth with different poles), Futures (set 1000 years from now), the Biosphere Variations (diverse experiments in planetology), and Caprices (whimsically altered Earths). Behind-the-scenes pages include the new Planetocopia interview, Carpentry Tips for World-Builders (how I make 'em), The Heart Hath Its Reasons (why I make 'em), Tech Corner (a chart comparing 'em), World-Builders (influences: others who make 'em). Here's a group snapshot of the Planetocopia family, all to scale.

If you just want dreams :-

A library of 3300+ dream texts and images, sorted by topic. Want funny, sexy, scary, spiritual, or lucid dreams? We got 'em. Dreams are uncensored, but potentially upsetting ones have warnings. Dream well! -- Chris Wayan, 2013

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have just read about some of the newer models in cosmology regarding how our earth, solar system + other systems were thought to have been formed. Lots of new information since I last checked!
It includes thoughts on some of these having been in our planet's history as well as definitely within our solar systems.
Then there's the whimsicals :)) :-D

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Toller
OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I have just read about some of the newer models in cosmology regarding how our earth, solar system + other systems were thought to have been formed. Lots of new information since I last checked!
It includes thoughts on some of these having been in our planet's history as well as definitely within our solar systems.
Then there's the whimsicals :)) :-D
If it exists in someone's thoughts, then it exists for real, somewhere in the multiverse.

• Love this post!
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)