Article Planetary Ecosystem: Biosphere Recovery – Guides Taking Care of the Flora (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Since in the last article we had reviewed the state of the planetary processes of regeneration and recovery of our ecosystem, and since for a long time I wanted to do a complete review of different environmental aspects of our planet which it is difficult to get a general and global idea of its state, these days I have put myself to it.

ecosistemas (1).jpg

It is obvious that the news, reports or scientific publications that can be consulted for it, or found in the network of different organizations or researchers, are always biased, or are partial, due to the human impossibility of covering and having the “real" and "global" vision of how our planet is at the ecosystem level in aspects of it that we cannot see or measure, since they involve the forces and energetic elements that govern the "physical" animal and plant life.

Therefore, what I have done is to ask those who assist me to connect me with the different groups and forces of nature that care for the biosphere, and to give me their vision and a "summary" of how they perceive the state of it. Here I leave you the responses received, which have come in the form of a mental dialogue, and it seemed appropriate to leave it that way rather than make a summary of what they have explained to me. Any errors or misinterpretations are purely my own and unintentional when transcribing the explanations received.

David: Hello everyone. As I was saying, I would like to get a general idea of the state of the biosphere throughout the planet from your point of view. For months we published on the blog that, after last year's fires in the Amazon, all the "etheric" roots of plants were going to be connected to the energy core of the Earth, to give them the potential for growth and regeneration that would allow the ecosystem to recover and regenerate at a rate higher than human destruction or deforestation. Has it been successful? Is the "green" of forests and jungles recovering?

Protectors” (of a group that takes care of the planetary flora): Despite the fact that, on our side, and that of all the groups and beings that take care of the planet, an enormous effort is being made to recover the diversity of the planetary ecosystem, the reality is that deforestation is increasing at a faster rate than we have time to make the plants and trees that disappear grow again. It is correct that what we told you last year is underway, practically all species of flora that have energy absorption capacity beyond a certain depth level have been connected to the energy core of the planet, so there are hundreds of millions of trees and different types of plants that receive an influx of vital energy, prana, as you call it, greater than what they have received so far, and that makes their etheric counterpart and the "physical-energetic" part, the physical part that you don’t see with the senses but that is still part of the denser body of the plant, have more strength and more vitality. Although this helps to make new shoots grow faster and to recover the roots and plants that have disappeared, burned, or the seeds that have to germinate, they do not grow as many as they are lost each year.

The general vision that we have, if that is what you more or less want to obtain, is that the planet continues to lose forest mass at a high rate, and that we do not get to recover what is lost. The current rate of deforestation has no signs of slowing down in the coming years because an increase in the raw materials of the industry will be necessary to recover the economy that you have now put on "pause,” speaking in generic terms. As your governments seek formulas to reactivate the economic flow of society, companies will be given more freedom to obtain more raw materials, and that will lead to the ecosystem being even more exploited if possible. Although the Earth is resilient, speaking of flora and fauna, it is not in a very enviable position, and by this we mean that there are no prospects for improvement in the short or medium term.

David: Can there ever come a time when the planet's oxygen levels are in danger? It is the first thing that comes to mind with your answer.

Protectors: No, at the moment that is not in danger, there are other ways of generating oxygen if necessary or of increasing it so that the living forms can continue to breathe, although it cannot be guaranteed that the contamination that will generate, of which we can talk more in detail, many other health problems to humanity. But it is not a problem of oxygen as such, that it does not exist or that you are left without it, but of sustainability, since the flora, forests, jungles and the entire environmental ecosystem, are the ones that facilitate life for everything that is find "alive" on the planet, so that you understand us. Without trees and without plants, there is no fauna, no humans, or anything that can survive, not only because of the oxygen they emit and the carbon dioxide they collect, but because of the balance and the cycles of sustainability that they support and coordinate in the entire planet.

David: How does deforestation in some areas affect the global balance faster than in others? I mean, if forests and jungles disappear more quickly, for example, in one part of the world, how is the total sustainability of the planet re-balanced or maintained in other parts of it?

Protectors: As a regulated ecosystem that it is, the Earth has mechanisms that facilitate that what is destroyed on the one hand is tried to be compensated at another. Sometimes it is possible to ask the protectors of a forest to try to increase their contribution to the environment to compensate for the loss of forest mass in another, all at an energetic level, and, if a part of the planet is deforested too quickly putting in danger flora and fauna, we allocate more resources of what you call "elementals" and other groups that you do not know so that they get to work urgently to alleviate the situation in that area. For example, during the fire season that in the month of August in the different hemispheres usually ravages a large part of the planet, due to the heat and all the human activities that cause them, we work so that there are more energy resources available in those areas that try to put out those fires while the human counterpart does its job to put out (or control) them. What we can do for example is to try to block a part of the air currents that prevent the flames from fanning, we can increase the flow of underground water to cool the ground a little, we can create small energy containment barriers so that the fire, as an energetic element, do not exceed a few limits, etc.

David: But you don't always intervene, this was explained to me by my Higher Self a long time ago, sometimes there are processes that prevent you from doing what you explain to me.

Protectors: It is correct; we have an “order” not to intervene when there are “karmic” processes for humanity that involve learning, lessons or experiences. That is, if humanity sets fire to a forest for economic reasons, humanity has to learn how valuable that resource is and somehow run out of the resource to realize that it is literally burning what is keeping them alive. In these cases, the evolutionary dynamics of the planet, the planetary "instructions," are to let us lose our forests and jungles, trees and plants, and we do so, because we understand that, in some way, you have to realize that what you are doing, although later, no individual human being has or receives the “karmic” load of the environmental disaster, but adds up, let's say, to the common “karma” in the collective unconscious that you are accumulating.

David: Do you "suffer" in your terms, when you see the situation that humanity is causing?

Protectors: A lot, but in our terms, because we do not have an emotional body as such, so the concept of suffering is different from the human concept and emotion, but it makes us desperate, in our terms, it hurts us, in our terms, and causes us impotence in our terms, to see how is destroyed what we must protect and care for. On the other hand, we accept the evolutionary and learning processes that have been imposed on you by the higher hierarchies, logos, your beings and Higher Selves, so we understand that everything is part of a growth process, although it is complicated for many human beings to understand. We are aware of the difficulty you have due to the programming you are subjected to and the system you live under.

David: When an area is deforested, trees are cut down, hectares and hectares are burned, how do you work with the individual conscience of those trees? Or is it done with the group minds of the species?

Protectors: It depends on the type of species, since some trees are self-aware by themselves, even having a common and global mind or energy field of which they are part of, and, therefore, we treat them as individual beings to which we help to quickly "come out" of its physical wrapping, the tree as such, and move it to some other not so individualized tree so that these beings can continue with their process. For trees, plants, flowers, shrubs, etc., which do not have such a great individualization, we quickly remove the connection from the group mind of the physical avatar, so that the "pain" of burning does not reach the minds and energy conscious fields, and only the wood is lost, as it were, or the stem and the flower, but without the joint group minds suffering from it, so those of us who are protectors of certain areas, we have to be alert to be able to disconnect the consciences groups of trees and plants of their avatars if they are being cut, burned or deforested, and, if we can, we move them to other areas where there are avatars that they can share or we assign them new trees and plants that are being born and sprouting. Still, the loss of a single tree is a loss to the entire planet, and we continually feel so.

David: Is there a way to recover the ecosystem right now that we have not taken into account or that has not yet been launched?

Protectors: If you planted millions of trees, we would make them grow rapidly by all the mechanisms we have at our disposal. It would be a way to help recover the biosphere.

David: Do you perceive then that there could be an increase in desert areas in the coming years or decades?

Protectors: More than desert areas as such, which perhaps implies total deforestation and a change in the climate, what we expect are completely arid and deforested areas, with little or no presence of flora other than a few bushes here or around there. Let's say that it will be increasingly difficult to find green spaces and areas around the globe, taking into account that you continue to need more and more space to sow, for livestock and to plant different types of plants that you use for other things intensively but that break the balance and ecosystem of the area where non-native species are introduced.

David: Are you referring to plantations, for example, of sugarcane in a place to produce some type of fuel, or to plant only one type of cereal everywhere to increase its production or something like that?

Protectors: Yes, an entire area the size of several cities can be eradicated and deforested to turn it into a field for cultivating a unique type of plant that has industrial uses, thus, not being indigenous to the area, eroding the soil and sometimes By contaminating it with chemicals for its massive production or to protect it from pests, or simply because there is a high demand for a type of fruit, enormous imbalances are created in certain areas that lead to a loss of flora diversity and an imbalance in the entire cycle and life system on the planet.

I interrupt the meditation-connection here. I resume the next day.

David: Hello again, I have been mulling over yesterday's explanations to take a global picture of how things really are at the level of destruction of planetary flora. There are things I would like to know more about if possible. For example, what level of decision or participation do the group minds of plants and trees have in regulating an ecosystem? Are there always groups of "protectors of nature" in charge of this or do they self-regulate between the different species at the mental level to find the balance that allows all of them to survive and advance?

Protectors: First of all, the explanations we give you try to be as generic and global as possible so that you can get an idea of how the natural ecosystem of the planet where you live works, but that, then, each area or region can vary in parameters and mode of operation as necessary, so it will not always act the same in one part of the world if it is necessary to take care of something than in another. It is a point that we did not give you yesterday but it is understood that we try to be generic, due to the complexity of how the regulation systems of the planetary ecosystem work.

David: I understand, thank you, yes, I prefer to first obtain a global image, and from then on I investigate the questions or get doubts about the operation at the level of detail.

Protectors: Good. Returning to your question, the group minds of the different species of flora are all governed by a "supra-consciousness," if you want we can use the name "spirit of the plants," which is, let's say, the being that coordinates the group minds of all kinds of flora and is under the direct "command" of Kumar, of the logos. So whenever it is necessary to balance or grow flora or enhance a forest or heal an area, it is this "being of plants" that will take the initiative with our help to indicate to the different group minds of the different areas and types of trees and plants what to do. Since in different ecosystems the plants and trees are distributed according to the function and the energetic role they have in the structure of the Earth, it is necessary that only one type of specific plant be grown in an area due to its energetic properties, or because to regulate an ecosystem in such an area, it is necessary that it be a specific type of tree that possesses certain qualities that are intended to grow in the area.

David: Hence, when the human being plants what does not “belong” in the area, he creates an imbalance.

Protectors: Correct, because plants act as energetic regulation of the environment, so if in the Amazon structure for example, there are energy points, energy lines, currents or fields that require the presence of a type trees to regulate them, and the human being deforests and plants sugar cane, to say the least, then not only is the forest lost as a forest and the trees as such, but all the energetic regulation of the lines of force, the "micro-chakras,” the tantiens and energy accumulators in that area, stop working properly, because the responsibility for this falls on a certain type of tree or plant that has now been eradicated and, not being present, we cannot “plant ourselves” there to do that function. We take care of the trees that are in charge of managing the energetic structure of the Earth at the point where they are planted or have grown naturally by the planning of the logos, the "being" of the plants, the group minds that it coordinates and all those who assist, care for and protect nature.

David: I understand. How necessary is the natural ecosystem for the Asimoss, Amoss, and other races? Do they depend on it as much as us human beings?

Protectors: Yes, but it affects them less, because their energy structure is no longer so dependent on the currents and systems that flora and fauna maintain on the planet in the denser plane that you perceive as the physical plane. The Asimoss in general have no problem in letting the planet be "green" and rebuild or remain "healthy," but also they are not very concerned about whether humans burn or deforest it. It is a control area that they do not especially intervene against, but neither do they do anything special to maintain the ecosystem. Other species within what you are calling the "RIC," we know the acronym you use, they do need more from the planet, such as the Rashids, who need flowers and plants for their survival and continually take plants from Earth to their places of origin. The Amoss and Asimoss in general don't care as much, as we said.

David: What is the state of the ecosystem in the structure that we have called the “new Earth,” that next evolutionary level at 15.64Hz that is finished and that has to be the home of what I refer as “new humanity”?

Protectors: The same group minds, the "being of the plants" and all the groups that assist and work under the coordination of Kumar, have brought and sown what you call the "new Earth," we like the name, with millions of species that are already growing and flourishing and are in an advanced stage of growth and expansion. Despite the fact that the densest and most solid level of all has just ended, all the mental, etheric and physical structures except the most solid level or sublevel are already “seeded,” created, built, so the nE.0 at the moment is literally a "virgin planet," with an ecosystem in balance, and 100% functional, which can already be called "the original project of Earth," as you know it was conceived eons ago by other logos and hierarchies. Let's say that we have started again and we already have the planetary structure ready to host all the life forms of flora and fauna that originally were also part of today's reality, but whose destiny was altered by the intervention of the Asimoss, the creation of humanity and everything that has happened since.

David: Sounds great, I hope this time there is no interference in any way.

Protectors: They will not be allowed; everything that is in our hands and in the hands of the logos itself will be done so that the humanity that makes the evolutionary leap lives in harmony and without being able to act against the ecosystem in any way. We are aware that you still have a lot to understand regarding this evolutionary leap but we know that the information will be given and it will come to you as you understand it and are ready for it, even if there are still years to do so.

David: Thank you. Finally, how do trees and plants perceive us, both from group minds and from individual avatars, that tree, which sees the city grow around it, or which sees the life of humanity surround it and hinder all processes and threaten their own existence? I once had an experience of connecting with trees in my city and noticed that some were angry and others indifferent, in my terms, with humanity.

Protectors: You cannot blame the trees in your city that are individualized enough to be self-conscious that they are angry, some, or that they are indifferent, most, to human activity. Most of them, if they had legs, would run out of the hole in the asphalt where you have planted them, but it is also true that most of them are only wood, without consciousness, since we have already disconnected many beings and group minds from a large part of the flora that are in cities, as it makes no sense that they suffer or see or perceive the destruction of their environment. As we say, in a high percentage of cases, the majority of flora that exists between the sidewalks of your cities are simply the avatar with the “normal” biological functions but without a greater connection, or no connection, with the consciousness of the species to which they belong. It would not make sense to us for them to stay connected to those avatars-trees where they cannot perform any functions that they would normally have assigned. Like everything, this is generic; in some places it is more true and less in others.

David: Thank you very much, understood. I write it all down and ask you about other topics.

Protectors: Thank you for letting our voice be heard. As you have been told, the planet is going to regenerate and there is no going back in the process, we hope to have humanity to collaborate in it.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I have been wondering about these things exactly and to have this information is empowering

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it is sure sad to learn that things can turn out even worse than thought, hope we change our habits to save our green treasure called terra

Reactions: Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wonder how the group mind of the trees feels when humans actively appreciate the beauty, use, economy and grandeur of the living flora in an area. For instance, I drove down a street with overarching sidewalk trees planted, which one day will be an avenue of trees. I know that is only one street, but I hope my love for that one street is felt by the beings dwelling there.

Reactions: Tania

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I wonder how the group mind of the trees feels when humans actively appreciate the beauty, use, economy and grandeur of the living flora in an area. For instance, I drove down a street with overarching sidewalk trees planted, which one day will be an avenue of trees. I know that is only one street, but I hope my love for that one street is felt by the beings dwelling there.
quite sure, as well as i know the things i cut in the garden from time to time don t appreciate much my amateur skills in the matter

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
quite sure, as well as i know the things i cut in the garden from time to time don t appreciate much my amateur skills in the matter
Sometimes, as gardeners, we have to remove trees or plants that are invasive, or incorrectly placed. Not just from the artistic point of view, but from the health of the garden's point of view. Last week, I had to remove a Brazilian peppercorn tree, which grows ridiculously fast and takes over everything, actually smothering other plants because its growth is so prolific. It's not an ugly tree, but it propagates itself by suckering, and the parent tree is 2 or 3 units away, but it keeps suckering up under the fenceline and starting a new tree. Quite a nuisance, and I'm mighty glad the one in my yard is gone.

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)