Article Planetary aspects after the Perigee new moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

junoandcarthage.jpg
Mars and Juno have been conjunct in the past few days in Leo 20 degrees.
This brings certain confrontations to a head concerning past difficult family interactions, so some clashes could occur about the same, especially if there has been any form of abuse or oppression, so there would have been some challenges for some of us within any tense family situations of the past or now.

This is not an entirely negative aspect as it brings the courage and drive to deal with it, front up to anything that needs bringing out more into the light.
The recent new moon in Leo will help with this but the powerful perigee moon would have brought some very strong feelings as well.

Those with Mars strong in their birth charts, or the signs of Aries and Leo, would have noticed this a lot and I did with my out of bounds Mars, and the fact that the new moon was very near my Pluto in the 8th house.

This is for me is very personal, about an older family member who is dying. And mine is a very large family indeed.

The crescent moon phase begins today which is a time for collecting information, making contacts and learning more about our plan or project. It’s about striving more towards the future.

The moon is in Virgo which brings power to those of this sign so its green lights GO for Virgos .

Tomorrow as the moon moves into Libra, Mars will quincunx Neptune, a Leo/Pisces contact, with Pluto in Capricorn quincunx Juno, so when more than one quincunx occurs on a day there is usually a lot of different factions with different agendas vying to be heard or noticed.

This means it takes extra effort to sort things out to make sense of it all and to get everything working as we would want it to. It's a matter of making sure that all are considered and things run smoothly, although that is mostly impossible.

But quincunx aspects at least give us the opportunity to make the effort, and generally there is some satisfaction derived from the same.

Arians, Leos, Pisces too will get the chance to work with their sensitivities and intuit their way through trouble spots.
(or that "type")

The fire signs will need to develop a little more sensitivity to understand exactly whats going on and what is needed.

Scorpios and Capricorns could find the going a little difficult but may at least have opportunity to air their grievances and let go of control enough to find a way through.

There are many different layers that will need to be peeled off to get to the root of the issues however.

So good luck with that for Leos, Scorpios and Capricorns(or that “type” of person) as you are all strong signs and compromise is never easy for any of you.

The Libran moon will help with any negotiations needing to take place in the days ahead as this is a fair sign that believes in equality and that tries to promote harmony…

And its good to see Pallas is around in the coming days as she does the mediating job really well.

In three days time we have a trine of the Sun and Jupiter which will relieve any pressure build up, so we can see the humour in any tense situations we have had to negotiate through.

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There has certainly been a lot of family focus for us to work on recently. It's bringing opportunities for us to get closer than ever. Just lots of physical and logistic 'stuff' to wade through as we get there.
I'm glad for it and hope to have the stamina and help to get through it all with grace.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)