Plandemic: People Waking Up (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've come across a few videos recently of people sharing their stories indicating that more and more people are either dying or getting quite severe COVID vaccine damage.

Here's a few below and feel free to return here and post anything you come across.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Good on you, Lara Logan. Brave woman.

WavingBear

Rambling Companion
Jul 15, 2021
I raise my hands to you, Lara Logan, for being so very brave and standing in strength on the beauty of your truths!! Your invested bravery soothes my frazzled nerve endings and clears the vision trying to come into focus from behind my eyes. As my dear brother, Myron Dewey says.............................
Nanishtohigh pesha tu-meah
(Blessings & good travel)!!

WavingBear

Rambling Companion
Jul 15, 2021
Greetings, Laron..............
I tried to follow you on Telegraph but, I failed to connect. Does Telegraph require one to have an internet connected iPhone? (I have a cell phone but it is not internet connected & can only send & receive texts and send & receive messages.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Greetings, Laron..............
I tried to follow you on Telegraph but, I failed to connect. Does Telegraph require one to have an internet connected iPhone? (I have a cell phone but it is not internet connected & can only send & receive texts and send & receive messages.
You would need the Telegram application installed on the phone and also internet. It wouldn't work without internet. You should only download Telegram from the website, not from any app store as there's something fishy going on with what they include on the store apps. https://telegram.org/apps

• New to me!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
as there's something fishy going on with what they include on the store apps.
If you go through Apple or Google, they provide the "accepted" bridge to the program. However, then they have the ability to remove the bridge from any program they wish, which will end your connection to the program. You will get warnings that it is not safe to download the program directly, but that is hogwash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)