Article Pisces full moon approaches with Nessus on the prowl (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
pisces wainui.jpg
This is yesterdays post.

In honor of the Pisces full moon in 2 days time I am using a photo I took myself of a very special bay in NZ where I often spend time.
It's cut off from the rest of the world when the tide is right in so is pretty special.

As this full moon approaches, spirit is closer to us than usual and our intuition is at an all time high, especially for Piscean type people, and Virgos too, as for them it balances their usually very strong left analytical brain with their intuitive/creative right brain.

For everyone this approaching full moon is when we can get in touch with our multidimensional selves and gain much inspiration from the same.

This full moon however is colored by Saturn in Capricorn's recent square to Mars in Aries via Mars slowing down to go Rx which is an aspect of passive aggression for many, or being the recipient of the same.
This moon is likely to exaggerate our anxieties and fears moreso than usual.
But it can also bring out our best in areas of creative and intuitive thinking

The effects of the full moon are also highly influenced by today's strong aspect of Sun at 8 degrees Virgo opposing Nessus at 8 degrees Pisces which is not the nicest of aspects.

Nessus brings issues involving abuse of power over others, or blame that centres around old jealousy or a need for revenge.

Nessus often brings an opportunity for us to let go of the same and move away from it, to release deep patterns of helplessness and/or being taken advantage of or oppressed.

The above aspect can bring a confrontation with a person or situation that’s been ongoing in our lives. These Nessus confrontations can be very nasty and bring out a lot of old anger that’s been bottled up, but the main thing is to say "the buck stops here", whatever the situation, so it's time to take control and make sure we have got the lesson whichever form it comes in and whoever it involves in our lives.

Nessus always combines with situations that really need to end as they are extremely destructive to all concerned and can be quite sinister or dark whether global or personal.

Of course personally in this situation it is more likely to be Virgos or Pisces that need the lesson or that “type” of person, or those with planets near 8 degree of the above signs. But this can apply to anyone if they can relate to the energies of the aspect.

Venus today is opposing Pluto adding to the influence of darker feelings of blame or abandonment as this is a very intense aspect , happening at 22 degrees Cancer and Capricorn so these signs are also drawn into the above aspects of Nessus if there are planets near those degrees stirring up the deeper repressed feelings.
Taureans, Scorpios, or Librans too may feel this one.

This can be an aspect of passion if you are feeling that way inclined and/or obsessive love, so combined with Sun/Nessus near this full moon there are warnings to be wary of whom you partner up with on the approach to this full moon and to stay away from those you may have had issues with in the past over jealousy or blame, revenge, or that involved plain old paranoia.

I am also noting Mercury in Virgo today at 19 degrees opposing Neptune in Pisces which does rather stir the imagination somewhat, so along with the other aspects I would advise that we all find a healthy balance with our intuition versus critical thinking in the coming days, and leave our more serious analysing of data and decisions until this full moon has passed, as all sorts of scenarios could develop.

Tomorrow Sedna will station before going backwards, adding some weight to the Nessus situation by showing us how we can stay strong and rise above oppression and betrayal of trust.

Mercury will trine Pluto which should bring more clarity and discernment for problems solving without too many emotions getting in the way, but still the sensitive amongst us will have all their senses on high alert.

This full moon is shaping up as a good time to find some form of retreat for quiet time for reflection and going within, or using our creative abilities to try to express our mixed feelings and confusion about life, the universe and everything if we possibly can.

This is not a time to allow the worries of the world to upset us too much and certainly not to try and solve the same at this time as it will be near impossible to do so.

There will be more strong aspects after the full moon so this one is shaping up to throw us all a little off balance and for many of us its already happened.

So finding quiet and relaxing, peaceful moments are the best remedies at this time for healing any turmoil within.

I do want to mention that it was the full Moon in Virgo in March that began the real panic of the Covid virus when it began to spread around the world, or when people became more aware of it from the media and when Govs everywhere went into action .

This is the full moon now that is related to that time, on the same axis, and to my mind this means a turning point of some kind in relation to the whole scenario and how it is handled, a realisation globally of new ways to deal with the same that should bring some sanity back to our world.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is the full moon now that is related to that time, on the same axis, and to my mind this means a turning point of some kind in relation to the whole scenario and how it is handled, a realisation globally of new ways to deal with the same that should bring some sanity back to our world.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh yeah, the US CDC quietly slipped a bombshell number into the recent data - 6% of the deaths were just Covid and the other 94% had an average of 2.6 other issues, such as heart disease, diabetes, etc.

Nessus often brings an opportunity for us to let go of the same and move away from it, to release deep patterns of helplessness and/or being taken advantage of or oppressed.
First, I felt as though I was insane - had to read the CDC data several times, then I was depressed, thinking of the children I know who've been harmed with the craziness, and then I settled down and started talking and writing.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)