Pilots report UFOs off coast of Ireland (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Several sightings of an unidentified object flying at “astronomical” speed before disappearing off the coast of Ireland has sparked an investigation by the Irish Aviation Authority.
The UFO was first spotted by a baffled British Airways pilot last Friday (November 9) at approximately 6:47am local time while flying over the south-west coast of Ireland.
After a third pilot chimed in to say “Glad it wasn’t just me,” and reported a UFO that was “astronomical, it was like Mach 2,” (2,500kph or twice the speed of sound), Shannon ATC told the BA pilot that “other aircraft in the air have also reported the same thing so we are going to have a look and see.”
The Irish Aviation Authority said they had filed a report of the “unusual air activity” following reports from a “small number of aircraft on Friday.”

Pod and June, you all be on the look out in case they drift over your way!

https://www.rt.com/news/443738-ireland-ufo-sighting-pilots/

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Several sightings of an unidentified object flying at “astronomical” speed before disappearing off the coast of Ireland has sparked an investigation by the Irish Aviation Authority.
The UFO was first spotted by a baffled British Airways pilot last Friday (November 9) at approximately 6:47am local time while flying over the south-west coast of Ireland.
After a third pilot chimed in to say “Glad it wasn’t just me,” and reported a UFO that was “astronomical, it was like Mach 2,” (2,500kph or twice the speed of sound), Shannon ATC told the BA pilot that “other aircraft in the air have also reported the same thing so we are going to have a look and see.”
The Irish Aviation Authority said they had filed a report of the “unusual air activity” following reports from a “small number of aircraft on Friday.”

Pod and June, you all be on the look out in case they drift over your way!

https://www.rt.com/news/443738-ireland-ufo-sighting-pilots/
7 15 am, watching the sky as I eat my breakfast. Nothing to report so far, just lots of birdies crapping everywhere, bless em.O.O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)