Physical immunity/Spiritual immunity (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
During my twenty years as an etheric healer, I have knocked the odd wee devil out of someone's pattern and swept negative energy to clear life traumas. One time I acted as a conduit for a truly nasty energy which used me as a pathway to return to the depths where it belonged. It looked like diarrhea as it went through me.

So I have always felt confident in protecting myself from dark forces and negative influences.

I have come to believe that too much alcohol is a way to open one's personal door to entities seeking mischief and destruction so, as we need to keep our bodies and energy fields in prime condition we need to be careful how much we consume and how often. Do not know about drugs such as marijuana or mushrooms because I do not take them regularly but I guess the same standards apply.

However, last week, something happened to force me to review my protection protocols.

I am pretty sure I suffered a prolonged psychic attack. I had not been drinking (but had drunk wine the previous week)

I felt great when I woke up last Wednesday morning but within a couple of hours I sunk into a black pit of despair and hopelessness. This was beyond negative thoughts affecting me. Nothing I did could affect it positively.

Eventually I went to the store and bought a box of "After Eight" mints and sat in bed munching and weeping.

Feeling slightly sick, I finally decided to run through one of Christopher Macklin's healing sessions. It was a real effort to overcome the heavy energy of hopelessness but I also knew I was too despairing to find refuge in sleep.

During the session, I saw an alien face snarl at me. I also saw a blonde woman standing outside my back door. And when the healing was over, I felt light and free. Fell into a deep, untroubled sleep.

The next morning I had to come to terms with the fact that I had lost control of my energetic space. I do not wish to live my life having to go to someone to get my energy cleared of negative entities and forces, I want independence.

I have been very careful since, saying Christopher Macklin's prayer of protection every morning and checking my pattern for any breaks or distortions. It has not happened again, on the contrary, I feel good.

One of my issues here I think, was spiritual arrogance in believing I was not susceptible to attack because of my healing abilities. WRONG!

I also think that a lot of people are under attack now; as Lady Linda says

"One shining light illuminates a large area, and we are needed even more now. If you think about battle strategy, the important move is to cut off supplies to the front lines. We each are a front line and our connections to the earth and God/source are our supply lines."

Today I did a live healing with Christopher Macklin. Very good indeed. Worth signing up for. At the end, as he waited for the Zoom transmission to end, he looked directly into the camera for a couple of seconds and I saw in him, something huge and very powerful.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

If so, how did you handle the situation?

Last edited:

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Definetly been eating chokolate :) ...i dont know it’s the same since i have not stepped out or integrated my healing abilities to a constant level. It took me so Long to Call my self and artist - but i do now and I Think what has relevance is the gift and fall down of creeping doubt - it is how to find the right balance of being confident and not arrogant and accepting the Call as a clear channel. Even what i am best at - i still question to always be nuanced. However I Think it really for me has to do with having one foot in mundene reality and the other in what seems real(er) to me - or as how it could be in a vision that i dont know is past or future and but I want to return to in a state of trust and lean into the now. When doubt creeps in i loose my frequency - my Anchor and balance. All of a sudden time matters and I do to - although I don’t really. There is so much unlearning to do. I think that’s in this stage of overwhelm between realities that’s when entities creep in. Still how to balance to keep vulnerability - and focus it into healing energy and strength? Isn’t that what the world is battling on a micro and macro level. So plenty of reasons to eat chokolate to raise the spirit just know when to stop and not over consume. My body tells me and I hear it but my reactions are slower - it takes time to think when you have a hard time recognizing the surrounding reality with the one you know is so close...

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My body tells me and I hear it but my reactions are slower - it takes time to think when you have a hard time recognizing the surrounding reality with the one you know is so close...
I've been running into these situations lately. Looking for ideas on moving faster - lol.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I had to chuckle at the chocolate references. I have a life-long chocolate addiction, and in the past several months my body will not tolerate chocolate in any way. My body immediately weakens and I have difficulty maintaining vibrational balance. I have even had to give up my beloved stouts and porter beers since they have chocolate and caramels.

The alcohol topic is a big one. As Pod said it certainly opens you to attack and intrusion. A year ago I was able to enjoy one or two drinks without affecting my overall vibration very much or very long. This year it is a different story. I have to abstain or accept the penalty of being knocked off my vibe. And it takes sooooo long to get that vibe back where I want it.

Last year I had a dream that I feel has come to be true. I dreamt I was on a Sea-doo effortlessly riding at the front of a wave of water that was sweeping over land heading towards a beautiful place. Just as I was approaching the end of the journey, a person pretending to be a policeman stopped me and was pretending to give me a ticket. What he was really doing was slowing me down. I then looked at the "policeman" and realized he was another version of me. But he was quite "rough around the edges". He then put physical pressure on me and kept me off-balance so that I could not continue to finish my ride. The dream ended there. I have come to realize that the "policeman" is my ego or possibly an entity, doing their best to keep me off-balance and prevent me from my mission.

We all know this process can't be stopped, but there certainly are forces at work to slow us down.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A year ago I was able to enjoy one or two drinks without affecting my overall vibration very much or very long. This year it is a different story. I have to abstain or accept the penalty of being knocked off my vibe. And it takes sooooo long to get that vibe back where I want it.
I have to agree. I love a glass of wine but it knocks me out of my vibe too and it takes days to recover just a couple of glasses. Not worth it !

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had to chuckle at the chocolate references. I have a life-long chocolate addiction, and in the past several months my body will not tolerate chocolate in any way. My body immediately weakens and I have difficulty maintaining vibrational balance. I have even had to give up my beloved stouts and porter beers since they have chocolate and caramels.

The alcohol topic is a big one. As Pod said it certainly opens you to attack and intrusion. A year ago I was able to enjoy one or two drinks without affecting my overall vibration very much or very long. This year it is a different story. I have to abstain or accept the penalty of being knocked off my vibe. And it takes sooooo long to get that vibe back where I want it.

Last year I had a dream that I feel has come to be true. I dreamt I was on a Sea-doo effortlessly riding at the front of a wave of water that was sweeping over land heading towards a beautiful place. Just as I was approaching the end of the journey, a person pretending to be a policeman stopped me and was pretending to give me a ticket. What he was really doing was slowing me down. I then looked at the "policeman" and realized he was another version of me. But he was quite "rough around the edges". He then put physical pressure on me and kept me off-balance so that I could not continue to finish my ride. The dream ended there. I have come to realize that the "policeman" is my ego or possibly an entity, doing their best to keep me off-balance and prevent me from my mission.

We all know this process can't be stopped, but there certainly are forces at work to slow us down.
I love your post, One65. How great to be able to recognise the entity slowing you down is your own self! There is so much in our subconscious we are of course cut off from - and then we get little gems like your dream to remind us who we are, and how much bigger we are than what we project outward. We really are surfers of a "Wave", and yes, you're right out in front. You have the ability to surf and stay on the board, to the amazement of all those who peer out in terror.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I haven't touched alcohol for many years, but recently I had a night in a Hotel (pub-kind) and it was a rural/regional pub - the jolly good kind you can still find in Australia. I sat with my guests, who all happened to be smokers (and they all happened to be from New Zealand - interesting). I had the most horrible physical reaction because of the chain smoking - almost anaphylactic, coughing, spluttering, throat burning and closing up. I just couldn't take the pollution of the air that my body needs to breathe to keep on this mortal coil. My new friends were surprised, but had the grace to move off to another table and leave me sitting there, but they did supply me with copious drinks of water....

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh Melt I cannot stand the smell of cigarette smoke. It is acrid and burns my nose. In the UK people are not allowed to smoke indoors.

If I am walking behind someone who is smoking a cigarette, I move to the other side of the street or stop and wait till they are way ahead!

I remember thirty years ago, I would lie in bed and fall asleep whilst my husband read next to me, smoking a cigarette. How did I do that?

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh Melt I cannot stand the smell of cigarette smoke. It is acrid and burns my nose. In the UK people are not allowed to smoke indoors.

If I am walking behind someone who is smoking a cigarette, I move to the other side of the street or stop and wait till they are way ahead!

I remember thirty years ago, I would lie in bed and fall asleep whilst my husband read next to me, smoking a cigarette. How did I do that?
My first long term love was an addict, and would drive smoking raw hashish and steering the wheel with his feet. Oh my word, I'm surprised I made it to this staggering age!

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)