Pfizer Vaccine Kills 12yo, Government Offers $450,000 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An audio recording was sent to me earlier reporting that a twelve year old was vaccinated (Pfizer mRNA vaccine) in Greymouth, New Zealand, and immediately died afterwards.

The Ministry of Health (a NZ Government agency), emailed the mother and offered her a $450,000 payment — I suspect there will be conditions, which may include a gag order so they will not be able to discuss it.

This is the third time I’ve heard the Ministry of Health offering money for the death of young New Zealanders because of this vaccine. The last time was very soon after it was approved for teenagers; a parent’s daughter died from the vaccine and was offered a hundred thousand.

Please share this information. It’s only going to get worse and these vaccines need to stop. More children will die. So many around the world have already died from these experimental injections. There’s no need for vaccines. It’s very easy to have a strong immune system using natural and holistic solutions.

You can find the audio file on my Telegram post here.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)