Personal thought on the Event (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Some personal thoughts on the event. I would love nothing more than to move from this 3d reality into the 5d version being spoken of so often now. I dislike this 3d version, it’s harsh, it’s tough, lessons we have to learn are sometimes overwhelmingly difficult to cope with, and what’s happening on our planet is beyond fd up, but here we are.

It is my personal belief, that we come here to learn tough lessons. Earth imv, is a school of higher learning, and souls that come here, do so willingly and with the sole intent of accelerating their development. Having said that, I must admit that I often feel like throwing in the towel and admitting defeat, but never quite get there.

This could be incorrect, but from what I gather, our Earth school is a training ground for us to move to the 4 and 5d realms. Thoughts create our reality. On Earth, there is a time delay specifically put in place, between our thoughts, and their manifestation into our reality, for our protection, and for us to learn the consequenses of our thoughts.

In 4 and 5d there is apparently no delay between thought and its manifestation into ones reality. So any fearful thoughts will manifest instantly before one. How many of the human race are ready for that right now? I’m not. I’m still learning. How many people are ready for open telepathy, very few imv. The consequences of open telepathy between all humans are mind boggling, as is thoughts to instantaneous manifestation.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Do you feel that the time delay is decreasing (delay still present, but shorter)?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
On Earth, there is a time delay specifically put in place, between our thoughts, and their manifestation into our reality, for our protection, and for us to learn the consequenses of our thoughts.
Agree, however I would like to point out that the time delay in many cases is so large that when the consequences (that in some cases even don't appear to manifest in this reality for some) take place, people in general fail to recognize the cause-effect law and the supposedly lesson is not learned and we keep repeating the same behavior over and over. We even are confused many times too when something happens and we can't associate the manifestation with something we thought/did perhaps very long time ago because we may have even forgot about it. It is my hope that somehow the delay is shortened because instead of assisting in our learning development as souls it becomes an important reason for many of our current problems and the lack of spiritual progress for millennia.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Spot on, Gunther! And I really do feel that many who are here now are volunteers, helping from many, MANY realms and dimensions.

If you haven’t yet read it, I HIGHLY recommend Dolores Cannon’s, “The New Earth and The Three Waves of Volunteers.”

I just started re-reading it again last month (fifth time since 2012, which I think was when it came out). Each time through I seem to find even more of value!

Reactions: Lila
OP
Gunther

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Agree, however I would like to point out that the time delay in many cases is so large that when the consequences (that in some cases even don't appear to manifest in this reality for some) take place, people in general fail to recognize the cause-effect law and the supposedly lesson is not learned and we keep repeating the same behavior over and over. We even are confused many times too when something happens and we can't associate the manifestation with something we thought/did perhaps very long time ago because we may have even forgot about it. It is my hope that somehow the delay is shortened because instead of assisting in our learning development as souls it becomes an important reason for many of our current problems and the lack of spiritual progress for millennia.
Agree with you 100% Carl. And even though I know this principle, I still consistently forget that this law is always in operation. I believe that, unless there is some transitional mechanism in place to help my thought process, I'd be in big trouble, if I were to suddenly find myself in 5d :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Gunther

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Spot on, Gunther! And I really do feel that many who are here now are volunteers, helping from many, MANY realms and dimensions.

If you haven’t yet read it, I HIGHLY recommend Dolores Cannon’s, “The New Earth and The Three Waves of Volunteers.”

I just started re-reading it again last month (fifth time since 2012, which I think was when it came out). Each time through I seem to find even more of value!
Thank you Stargazer, I will see if I can get Dolores's work in E format, I would be keen to read that.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I believe that, unless there is some transitional mechanism in place to help my thought process, I'd be in big trouble, if I were to suddenly find myself in 5d :)
This, I find really intriguing.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hopes and aspirations have to take a back seat, to allow space for the event. If you still have a gaggle of hopes and aspirations making a lot of noise like geese, you will still have attachment to outcomes, and therefore emotions will be glued into your responses. You can observe emotions, but to attach to them is to cause havoc. I know this because crying is my standard retreat from hurt, or perceived hurt. I feel I can't gather myself together again before crying it out. It's like the beaker gets too full, and after I've slopped out some water, it's OK. This has already happened to me today. Yet, if I analyse, I see it's my attachment to the outcome that caused the disturbance.

The Tsunami of Love will need cracks and crevices to enter and to wash around.

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
How many of the human race are ready for that right now? I’m not. I’m still learning. How many people are ready for open telepathy, very few imv. The consequences of open telepathy between all humans are mind boggling, as is thoughts to instantaneous manifestation.
You must understand that you need fully active light body for this ! These are light body abilities !
But answer is simillar :) How many people have activated fully light body?

Reactions: Sinera
This is very much in alignment with my experience as well. I find my mind is like dealing with a herd of wild cats and I'm closing in on instant manifestation, in fact the manifestation window is so small now its ahead of my ability to keep my thoughts in perfect alignment. That's a disturbing place to be as I could create chaos at any moment!
Staying vigilant is my watchword :)

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
As explained in the Abraham-Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given (freely available in audio form on youtube) my understanding is that the manifestation time buffer never changes; it is entirely contingent upon thought-feeling coherency and how much actual time you put into focusing on whatever it is you are desiring to manifest. If the Law of Attraction is a natural law (which appears irrefutable to me, anyway), propositional logic would appear to support such an axiom since this is the only way the Law would work the same for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)