Article Perigee "rebirth" Scorpio Full Moon approaching (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

rebirth5.jpg

We are 3 days away from the Scorpio Full Moon which is one of the most intense of the year for us all and of course especially for Scorpios and Taureans and those with those signs Ascending or on their IC or MC or the Moon in either sign.

This is a rebirth Moon and in these days ahead if you have been holding something back then this is when it will come out to be aired and it could emerge in a rather sudden or explosive way.

It’s best to release these tensions slowly and without blame or anger towards others but to own your own emotions as best you can.
If you do have grievances and want to express them it may be best to write them down first or think deeply about expressing them beforehand and even then proceed with a lot of caution as these feelings and thoughts are powerful.

It's important to know that those who are not so evolved could retaliate with hurtful words or actions.

On the other hand if you understand the processes of spiritual healing or counselling, then this is the best time to help others to release what they have been hanging on to for too long.

But it is still wise to avoid those who make a habit of dumping on and blaming others as this full moon approaches.

For Taureans this is the relationship full moon and for Scorpios its about self, but for each it will affect both of the above.

There is nothing more rewarding that being able to work with your shadow self as there lies all your power and pain, so it can be a very revealing Full Moon for us all.

This one happens at 7 degrees Scorpio so anyone with planets or points near or in that degree could feel it more than others as it approaches.

I find with Full Moons this powerful, the day itself can be much more calm as it’s the approach when the tensions build up.

Adding to this power, Mars has moved into Cancer which brings a lot of focus onto Cancerian type people so they will be on the move and fired up emotionally and otherwise. I was born with this position so know quite a bit about it.

It can bring some family clashes but also a lot of interaction of the positive type and you can all expect to be more involved with family one way or another in this next 6 weeks.

But again it may be wise to avoid those who are a bit more aggressive or overly assertive during this time unless you have the right armor to deal with the same.

Arians especially will be feeling the family connections much more and there may be some family or domestic clashes too as people will be a bit more touchy or inclined to speak out more during this transit.
I cant say its really people friendly or a nurturing influence but it is a time to be active in caring for those we love and showing them the same through actions and not words.

It's time to get busy around our homes and in domestic areas with anything we have put off doing.

This is about people , the public too being more active and so could bring a bit of rebellion, as Mars is still out of bounds and does tend to act like the planet Uranus when he is in that state.

So yes there could be more demonstrations and people standing up for their rights in the coming few weeks.

Venus is conjunct Uranus in Taurus at 10 degrees which is an aspect of sudden emotional reactions and changes of mind, possible separations or a switch of loyalties.

Some of you may meet someone that you have a sudden attraction to but with the Full Moon coming it may not last.

Taureans will feel any or all of the above more than anyone, or those with planets in or near 10 Scorpio or Taurus.

Librans could also experience this same influence of unexpected changes emotionally and all of us could feel some tension inside.

Magnesium is the mineral that will help steady us under this influence as adrenal levels can rise during this transit.

Mercury in Taurus also is trine to Vesta in Virgo which will help us retain strong boundaries and call on our inner wisdom and light to counteract anything that is a little out of the ordinary today.

The Gibbous moon phase is beginning which is a time of organizing, integrating, and planning for the days ahead so Mars in Cancer will be really busy changing the status quo quite a bit within our family life, close relationships and personal life, in fact our security zones in general in the coming days.

Mercury is also forming a conjunction with Uranus so we get the same influence but more cerebral of the unexpected, accompanied by some real lightbulb moments especially for Geminis and Virgos, and Taurean “types” of people.

Media wise things will also be very interesting with announcements made that will shock us all more than likely or at the least bring some surprises and changes of mind.

I’m wondering how both the Venus and Mercury/Uranus aspects will affect our finances, investments or/and the economy in various countries.

Both happen at the 10 degree mark so again that degree is under focus and the aspects formed around the different signs to that degree.

Mercury is quintile Jupiter in Aquarius which is kind of validating and empowering for many of us and even lucky so some of the surprises we are getting could well be pretty special.

Sagittarians could find this so and Aquarians as well as the Mercury ruled signs.

The square of Mercury to Saturn in two days however means some of us will have to put our thinking caps on to do some problem solving due to these changes that this Full Moon is bringing.

Last edited:
  • Divine
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Terri and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Janne. Forewarned is forearmed !

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
How about this for a rebirth Janne?

Organisers reckon there were a few hundred thousand people there. Amazing march in London !

London rebirth.jpg

demo in london.jpg

Last edited:
  • Jaw Dropping Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
A friend of mine went to this in London Pod. We have our own voices of Freedom in NZ and a lawyer in my city here is suing the Gov for breaches of medical laws and ethics.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I fell asleep 3 times today.
I was like that on Saturday. I ate, I slept. Despite it being a beautiful sunny day, I could not leave my bed. Times like that I think I might be coming down with something but next day I am back to bright eyed and bushytailed mode. Just the energies.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I was like that on Saturday. I ate, I slept. Despite it being a beautiful sunny day, I could not leave my bed. Times like that I think I might be coming down with something but next day I am back to bright eyed and bushytailed mode. Just the energies.
Linda and Pod, I think thats when we are fighting dark forces on some other level of being. I had some times like that last week.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Linda, I think thats when we are fighting dark forces on some other level of being. I had some times like that last week.
I agree Janne. I kind of sense most of my consciousness is absent. I only really have my body instincts left to me.

• Insightful Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)