Article Perigee Moon approaches as a major planet stations (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
1987-Visioning.jpg
As the Moon moves through Scorpio these 2 ½ days we get a chance to get back in touch with our shadow aspect, that part of self that holds our passions and fears, the deeper and sometimes darker aspect of self that we tend to hide from the world but also ourselves, where the blame and repressed anger lie, our grievances, phobias and resentments, but also our greatest power positive or negative.

Shadow work on self is important to deal with all of the above which can come out in sudden bursts of anger or criticism , revenge and finger pointing , harsh judgments of words or people and often others jump on the bandwagon to justify their own insecurities or fears.

This is happening on the approach to a Perigee Moon where the Moon is closest to the earth in two days. This Moon acts like a Full Moon where feelings are exaggerated and health issues come out, especially mental health issues to face and deal with. This is a good time to work on self healing or if you are a therapist to help others with theirs.,

Full Moons and Perigee Moons are when world events happen and earth events too. They also bring the biggest EQs and there have been 3 over 7 on the ricter scale in the last few days, Alaska and Haitii, also Antartica so far, 2 of them generating up to 3 metre tsunami waves close by.

If you are feeling more emotional than usual, restless, fearful , strung out etc then this is the reason. But the Moon only brings out what needs to come to the light for us to deal with as we all have it within self to heal our own ailments and ills, without blaming others, but rather looking harder at self and the reasons we may be overreacting at a given time to anything at all.

It is our thoughts, our own "story" that generally brings a negative reaction, and often behind those thoughts is our own insecurity being triggered and this in turn can cause a ripple effect around us to others.

The Moon when Full or Perigee is a powerful body and has more direct effect on humans, animals and nature itself than any other force as it is the closest body to out planet. This can be highly positive as light energies us, brings out our best when we allow it to. The Moon brings spirit in its highest form closer to the earth to tune into. It is a powerful force for good but will also bring out what is hidden to look at and sometimes that may not be so pleasant.

Whichever sign the Moon is in at a given time, does give power to that sign and so for Scorpios it strengthens them, makes them braver and able to get much more done than usual at this time.
”Green lights go” for Scorpios!

The Sun in quincunx to Neptune today allows us access to other dimensional realities which is helpful for tuning into our spirit or higher self to help make sense of the world situation which is unlike anything we have seen in our lifetimes, and which is becoming more evident each day.

We are reaching a crisis point astrologically as the ruler of the sign Aquarius, (where the two planets Saturn and Jupiter , the main planets that have a major effect on our lives reside at present in the heavens,) is about to station before going backwards.

These are the planets that are leading us into the New age which has been promised for so long.

The planet Uranus which rules Aquarius-(before Uranus was discovered it was Saturn) is currently in Taurus for a 7 year stint that began in May 2018.

This planet changes direction on the 19th August marking a turning point in the global situation which is a war between freedom and total Gov control in our various countries, or to take that a bit higher to the U N control of the Govs with their New sustainable living Agenda signed up for by most countries in 2017 and which they are striving to get in place by 2030. This covers new rules and laws in every area including housing , transport, climate, health , finances. This agenda was set in place with the help of good people like Nelson Mandela but is now funded by people who do not all have our best interests at heart, but all in the name of science .

This year Saturn which is about Gov rules and regulations, possible communism, or/and control of the masses, is forming a hard aspect to this planet Uranus which is about new technology and scientific breakthroughs, more freedom of speech and expression and equality, less potution in our environment etc etc,

This powerful aspect is holding up the whole New age scenario putting blocks in our path that is bringing a form of dictatorship to countries that were never this way inclined before.

This date coming up is a turning point for negotiations and reassessments by the powers that be when a lot will be decided on as to whether to force more control or loosen up and return our freedom and expose the lies and misinformation that has been told to us.

A return to the natural ways of healthy living, an easing up of restrictions and allowing the masses to return to their businesses and places of work, to travel without restrictions is possible.

This turning point could bring some massive uprising and in fact this has already begun. The compliance to so much that has been harmful to our emotional and physical health that far outweighs the reason for it has been unbelievable . Our mental and physical health has never suffered so much for so little.

So from the 15th to the 20th August I am expecting some major events in most countries of the world which could range from lock downs to violent clashes within countries.

There are other dates that will bring these matters to a head such as around 10th Oct , very much for the better and even more so around the 18th January 2022.

On a lighter note Venus tomorrow will move into Libra for 26 days or so which I am looking forward to as Venus being ruler of this sign will do a lot of good and be in her element.
Politically this is powerful and will at least allow world leaders to get together to agree on certain things in more positive ways than usual, one hopes at least.

Librans will be at their best, in areas of moderating, counselling and being a middle man in general. Their planning and designing skills will also be impressive.

Taureans will be less stubborn and more likely to find a middle way in the coming weeks.

The first quarter Moon begins tomorrow which is when action can be taken and adjustments made to any plans or projects. This can be considered a stage of conflict, but also of building. Things are beginning to take off and to gain momentum. The First Quarter Moon is always a time for taking action, not for contemplation or reflection.

Keywords: Clearing; Action; Building

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The Sun in quincunx to Neptune today allows us access to other dimensional realities which is helpful for tuning into our spirit or higher self
I've had very active waking dreams recently, which I imagine could be related to this.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I've had very active waking dreams recently, which I imagine could be related to this.
Definitely related to this and the Perigee Moon just passing and the key date coming up involved the station point I mentioned. There is a lot happening in the world this week as you have noticed and more to come.Locks downs everywhere too including my country NZ.

I have had the most amazing dreams of my life , especially last night. I had a precognative one last week about my grandson which was scary and came true and other fear dreams but last night my dream was about a better world to come with an amazing event that has been soothing to my soul.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had one that scared me at first (as it involved a fire being), until I worked out that there was no need to be scared and realized the treasure it held (I was given a cozy space of my own, cleared by the fire).

The rest have been intriguing and generally positive, some amazingly so on topics of very close interest to me, so very welcome.
I have wondered how many were precognitive. It seems that the one which was initially scary was :-D

I just posted about it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lindometer-readings.8406/page-10#post-63985

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I had one that scared me at first (as it involved a fire being), until I worked out that there was no need to be scared and realized the treasure it held (I was given a cozy space of my own, cleared by the fire).

The rest have been intriguing and generally positive, some amazingly so on topics of very close interest to me, so very welcome.
I have wondered how many were precognitive. It seems that the one which was initially scary was :-D

I just posted about it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lindometer-readings.8406/page-10#post-63985
I love to interpret dreams as symbology is one of my greatest loves. I will check out your dream.
We have just been put into lock down again here in NZ when there was only one case of THE virus happening at the time but it was predictable for this specific week in our worlds history. It has us all on our toes that believe in freedom of Speech and action.

Never fear your dreams - they are all for a reason. I had a quick look at your dream and it features a dog which is all about your loyalty. I think your dream is a mix of symbolism and your own inner prophetic power . Remember we all who believe in light winning over darkness take part in a war against that darkness when in the astral and you are doing your bit. Trust in that.
Try to find Tony Crisps Book about dreams as he has the archetypes and a lot of extra info in it . The best I have ever seen.

and Food , kitchens etc is about providing care and nurturing to others as a mattyer of interest...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, Janne. I've been looking for a good book like that <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Whichever sign the Moon is in at a given time, does give power to that sign and so for Scorpios it strengthens them, makes them braver and able to get much more done than usual at this time.
”Green lights go” for Scorpios!
Why, yes they are.

• I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)