People who have died from COVID-19 vaccines (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It was an ICU nurse in Florida talking to a camera as she walked the street with a protest sign. She was saying all her ICU pts were vaxed
I have a copy. I just uploaded it:

Reactions: Rebekah
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This nurse says that her hospital has never been overrun with COVID patients and that the only time there was a busy period was from COVID vaccinated patients having adverse reactions.

She basically says patients that likely don't have COVID, which are put in the COVID ward, are treated for COVID and die as a result of that treatment and it's not because of COVID because they do/may not have it.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm making sure everyone sees this so posting it on a few threads:

Mayo Clinic-trained Pathologist Explains How Covid Vax "Spike Proteins" Are Killing You

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Unfortunately, I think we are at a point where at least 50% of the population will never believe good advice, so you must show them how bad the vaccine is. And their closed mind can kill them. This might be a spiritual lesson they have to learn, i.e. severe ignorance can cause death.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron and azlynn

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
How very lucky I am to be living exactly in this state and can now be starved to death by TPTB. :cool:

Hallelujah. s:p

• A hug for you
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
and can now be starved to death by TPTB
Wondering if friends and neighbors take up the call and shop for others. Let us know if the stores really do this, please.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Source : HEALTH FORUM NZ , 20 OCTOBER 2021.

Quote....​
"I am ok with you sharing this story in the hopes that it will stop all of these unnecessary deaths occurring.​
I’d only ask that you change his name in anything made public. I am worried of the scrutiny that we may get from the public.​
Our son James, aged 14 years, passed away on the 26th of August 2021.​
We were all very worried about the Covid outbreak in Auckland and the lockdown so when we heard that we were all able to get our vaccines we rushed out to get them with James on the 23rd of August.​
My husband and i both had sore arms and I had a bit of a headache that night, but James seemed fine.​
On the 26th he was playing in our backyard with his younger brother when he just all of a sudden collapsed. This was at about 3:30. His brother came rushing inside and told us to call an ambulance, when the ambulance got there they said that he was already dead. They took him to hospital anyway.​
The doctors at the hospital said that it was most likely that he died of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.​
My husband and I have had several meetings with our GP since this and have discussed this with them, they still don’t believe us that it was from the vaccine but did agree to submit this to CARM anyway.​
(the GP submitted the CARM report only after another visit from the family asking if it had been done, and then requesting that it be done)​
I still just don’t know how I will ever forgive myself for letting my baby get that shot.​
My husband and I have both decided that we won’t be getting the 2nd one as we need to be able to be here for our other son."​

• A hug for you
Reactions: Snowmelt

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wondering if friends and neighbors take up the call and shop for others. Let us know if the stores really do this, please.
Don't think the groceries and retailers and discounters will follow this. They don't want to lose customers of course and I would not even set a foot in one of these retail chains anymore in my life for those ones who would have done it even if it were revoked later on (and it would anyway!). There was also a backlash for this Hessian solo run even in politics now (despite the fact that I see my country lost, but it's not as bad as AU or NZ yet). Will order some essential stuff online if it happens. Already tested the waters, survival is available, provided that transports don't break down of course, not likely in Germany as we are pretty good at these things. Will buy some food and the coffee online and drink tap water filtered and cooked (it is not flouridized in DE anyway, so that will do).

Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Don't think the groceries and retailers and discounters will follow this. They don't want to lose customers of course and I would not even set a foot in one of these retail chains anymore in my life for those ones who would have done it even if it were revoked later on (and it would anyway!). There was also a backlash for this Hessian solo run even in politics now (despite the fact that I see my country lost, but it's not as bad as AU or NZ yet). Will order some essential stuff online if it happens. Already tested the waters, survival is available, provided that transports don't break down of course, not likely in Germany as we are pretty good at these things. Will buy some food and the coffee online and drink tap water filtered and cooked (it is not flouridized in DE anyway, so that will do).
I have heard filtered water is good (not the bottled kind) because if too filtered all the minerals can also be filtered out of it, taking away a lot of the benefit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)