People who have died from COVID-19 vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Laron I get the same warnings when I think about getting the vaccine, any vaccine.

I had gotten the same "NO!" signal from something else years ago, and I ignored it. Things went very very bad. But I learned some valuable lessons from that, and I really changed my life for the better after that mistake. I'm a very different positive person now! :)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I can only hope that the people who have translated, will be helping us on the other side. This must be hard on their families.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Found this little nugget on Martin Geddes telegram channel - I've not verified it - but it might be worth looking into.

According to the CDC's own published stats an astounding 46% of deaths from vaccines over the past 30+ YEARS have occured in the last 5 MONTHS. Ponder that.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

It's not just the horrible death, making someone into a statistic, it's the disbelief, lack of care, lack of foresight, lack of research, lack of humanity when someone is suffering as badly as this, prior to the inevitable death. Ignorance is not an excuse for inhumane action.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have a medical friend who will speak quietly to me from time to time. She said it is clear that Astra-Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson are being set-up as the fall guys for failed vaccines, which will leave Moderna and Pfizer as the winners. Of course, Moderna and Pfizer have the mRNA variants. To what end is unclear, but the outcome is obvious from her perspective.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can only hope that the people who have translated, will be helping us on the other side. This must be hard on their families.
There is only one thing that helps me not to reel and keel from the shock of what is being perpetrated: that we are many and we are one. When I say many, I literally mean many concurrent lives. It isn't even reincarnation. We just have that many expressions taking and giving as many experiences as can be fit in, and the take-aways from those experiences which stay at the soul level are the seeds which are used to blueprint and design future experience. Of course, it never happens in the future, though, does it?

• I agree
Reactions: therium and Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland

It's not just the horrible death, making someone into a statistic, it's the disbelief, lack of care, lack of foresight, lack of research, lack of humanity when someone is suffering as badly as this, prior to the inevitable death. Ignorance is not an excuse for inhumane action.
it is so sad! i just read one post from Linda in another thread about the fact that with these injections, sort of the drug companies, in this case AZ, owns the injected... maybe this is an expression of this process happening, that the health "care" system wont because of legality reasons do anything anymore?...

• I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Found this little nugget on Martin Geddes telegram channel - I've not verified it - but it might be worth looking into.

According to the CDC's own published stats an astounding 46% of deaths from vaccines over the past 30+ YEARS have occured in the last 5 MONTHS. Ponder that.
A little meme I just made to share with my 27k followers...

memestats.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Some links and introductions that a friend passed onto me:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/bbc-radio-presenter-lisa-shaw-dies-family-astrazeneca-vaccine-b937638.html - BBC presenter who was only 44 dies of blood clots and suspected vax injury. Bit hard to ignore and spin now it's one of their own.​
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57260463 - BBC openly speaking about race to 'treat' blood clots and the rising numbers of hospitalisations and deaths​
- this is particularly interesting and worth following. An insider in Australia has leaked that because of the rising risk of blood clots the jabbed may not be allowed to fly. Airlines are in talks with the government. This seems to make sense. DVT was a flight risk before and airlines won't have the insurance to cover the threat.​

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Plymouth mum-of-three 'dies with blood clots after AstraZeneca jab'
Tanya Smith has been remembered as an 'amazing' and 'selfless' woman who will be sorely missed by her family and people across the city
plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/plymouth-mum-three-dies-blood-5483130

Lorna Wilson comments: "I'm told my nurses that the hospital are filled with people with adverse reactions. A friend who's sister works for the NHS in admin told me the hospitals are full and had thought it was from the Indian variant which is the lie they want the people to believe."

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
10,570 DEAD 1,050,829 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”
"Their report through May 8, 2021 lists 10,570 deaths and 1,050,829 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots: "
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/10570-dead-405259-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/

And it's said that only 1-10% of people report their reactions, which would include the deaths. So as you can imagine, those numbers may be a great deal higher. If it was just 10% of the reactions being reported, the numbers would be at least one hundred thousand dead and ten million injured from these COVID vaccines.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Interesting tweet from Clif HIgh:

View attachment 11464
And possibly everyone who has been exposed to a vaccinated person during their "shedding" phase also? I thought I had read that the exposure to shedding acted differently in the body and was able to be dissolved by the immune system, but now I can't find that anywhere. Anyone have recent information about how getting sick from a vaxxed person acts in the unvaxxed person's body?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Computer data scientist who developed CDC vax tracking system dies after after boasting about his vaccination. They say it was COVID though... Yeah right

IMG_20210611_074209.jpg

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"Word is now starting to come out about the **real** results of the so-called COVID-19 "Vaccine." The numbers seem to speak for themselves - Deaths are skyrocketing.

For months, this web site has warned readers they should **NOT** take the "jab" because the so-called "vaccine" for COVID was not really a vaccine; it is messenger RNA (mRNA) which alters people's DNA.

In October of 2020 long before the "vaccine" was released, this web site warned readers of an actual PLAN, revealed by a Liberal Member of the Canada Parliament, that this entire COVID thing was actually a depopulation plan and there would be DELIBERATE mass deaths (Article HERE)."

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/i-warned-you-not-to-take-the-vax-now-look

06-09-2021-COVID-Taiwant-After-VAX-Deaths.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)