People who have died from COVID-19 vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A thread to track deaths posted online from coronavirus vaccines. This may be a good resource to share when trying to convince your loved ones and friends how dangerous the vaccines are.

If you have missed it, check out the past life (QHHT) regression session I did recently here, COVID & Vaccines, Lives in Lemuria & a Native American Tribe | QHHT Session by Laron , which covers a lot of information on the dangers to health and spirit of these vaccines, as well as why and who released the plandemic (COVID-19) virus. But is it actually a virus which has been isolated in a lab, or just flu strains being used with the thanks of dodgy testing?

I do realise there are official websites tracking adverse reactions but I do not trust them so my focus here is on real stories such as alternative media, MSM, or social media

154152345_10159382741629884_5583434494325766332_n.jpg

154230642_10159382740619884_8119506816771220883_o.jpg

155202445_10159382740439884_1125885265615923974_n.jpg

Important COVID RT Threads
List last updated Dec 8,2021

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remembered this article from a few weeks ago on NN (not into baseball so I did not know this guy):

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
VAERS ID # 936805-1.
AGE 25. MALE Vaccinated 12/22/2020. Found UNRESPONSIVE and subsequently expired at home on 1/11/2021. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 943397-1
AGE 28. MALE
Vaccinated 12/23/2020. DIED 1/14/2021. Patient was found unresponsive at work in the hospital. Patient pupils were fixed and dilated. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 939050-1
AGE 32. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/28/2020. Died on 1/4/21 at 7:20am. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 921667-1
AGE 39. FEMALE.
Vaccinated 12/29/2020. It was reported that the staff member deceased somewhere between 1/3/2021 and 1/4/2021. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 923219-1
AGE 41. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/30/2021. Died. 1/1/2021. Pfizer vaccine. The patient didn't experience any adverse event at the moment of inoculation with COVID-19 vaccine or the following days. On January 1, 2021, at lunch time, two days after receiving the vaccine, the patient was found unresponsive in her bed by her partner.
-
VAERS ID # 933578-1
AGE 43. MALE
Vaccinated 1/8/2021. Died 1/9/2021. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 937527-1
AGE 44. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/23/2020. Died on 1/4/2021. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 929764-1
AGE 45. MALE
Vaccinated 12/28/2020. Died 12/29/2020. The patient was found deceased at home about 24 hours after immunization. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 939270-1
AGE 48. MALE
Vaccinated 12/22/2020. Died 12/31/2020. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 918518-1
AGE 50. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/31/2020. Died 12/31/2020. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 938118-1
AGE 51. FEMALE
Vaccinated 1/5/2021. Died. 1/10/2021. Pfizer vaccine. On 1/8/2021 17:30 patient taken to ER, cerebellar hemorrhage, stroke, aneurysm.
-
VAERS ID # 946293-1
AGE 51. MALE
Vaccinated 1/7/2021. Died 1/12/2021. Moderna vaccine. He became increasingly hypoxic around 1800hours on 1/7/2021. He was transported to hospital for acute on chronic hypoxia respiratory failure. He expired on 1/12/2021@2325 at medical center.
-
VAERS ID # 930910-1
AGE 52. FEMALE
Vaccinated on 1/8/2021. Died 1/8/2021. Patient received COVID vaccination around 12:15pm. Patient was monitored for the appropriate amount of time by nursing staff. Patient passed away at 2:15pm. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 933739-1
AGE 54. FEMALE.
Vaccinated 1/8/2021. Died 1/10/2021. 2 days later.
Staff member checked on her at 3am and patient stated that she felt like she couldn't breathe. 911 was called and taken to the hospital. While in the ambulance, patient coded. Two EEGs were given to determine that patient had no brain activity. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 934968-1
AGE 54. MALE
Vaccinated 1/4/2021. Died 1/6/2021. Pfizer vaccine. The patient received the vaccine on 04Jan2021, after which he started not feeling well. He went right home and went to bed. He woke up and ate a bit but not much and then was kind of pale. The patient then started to vomit, which continued throughout the night. He was having trouble in breathing. Emergency services were called, and they took his vitals and said that everything was okay, but he was very agitated; reported as not like this prior to the vaccine. The patient was taken to urgent care where they gave him an unspecified steroid shot and unspecified medication for vomiting. The patient was told he was probably having a reaction to the vaccine, but he was just dried up. The patient continued to vomit throughout the day and then he was very agitated again and would fall asleep for may be 15-20 minutes. When the patient woke up, he was very restless (reported as: his body was just amped up and could not calm down). The patient calmed down just a little bit in the evening. When the patient was awoken at 6:00 AM in the morning, he was still agitated. The patient stated that he couldn't breathe, and his mind was racing. The patient's other brother went to him and he was not responsive, and he passed away on 06Jan2021 around 10:15 AM. It was reported that none of the symptoms occurred until the patient received the vaccine. The patient died on 06Jan2021.
-
VAERS ID # 942106-1
AGE 54. MALE
Vaccinated 1/8/2021. Died 1/9/2021. Pfizer vaccine. On scene, the patient had a witnessed arrest with EMS starting CPR. He was given 3 rounds of epi without ROSC. Patient's wife, had noted patient had received covid vaccine the prior day.
-
VAERS ID # 928933-1
AGE 56. FEMALE
Vaccinated on 12/23/2020. Died on 1/8/2021. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 935511-1
AGE 56. FEMALE
Vaccinated 1/8/2021. Died 1/9/2021. Moderna vaccine. Patient received the 1st dose of Moderna and was found deceased in her home the next day.
-
VAERS ID # 941811-1
AGE 56. FEMALE
Vaccinated 1/4/2021. Died 1/11/2021. Moderna vaccine. Resident began having fever on 1/11/21. Resident sent to nearest ER for evaluation. Later in the evening the staff AT Medical Center called to inform staff that resident had expired @ 2230 as a result of Respiratory Failure and Sepsis.

IMG_20210227_163713.jpgIMG_20210227_163701.jpgIMG_20210227_163647.jpgIMG_20210227_163630.jpgIMG_20210227_163606.jpgIMG_20210227_163549.jpgFB_IMG_1614396915849.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
(a FB post by his wife, Heidi Neckelmann, posted January 6, 2021)

The love of my life, my husband Gregory Michael MD
an Obstetrician that had his office in Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach Died the day before yesterday due to a strong reaction to the COVID vaccine.
He was a very healthy 56 year old, loved by everyone in the community delivered hundreds of healthy babies and worked tireless through the pandemic.
He was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine at MSMC on December 18, 3 days later he saw a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands which made him seek attention at the emergency room at MSMC. The CBC that was done at his arrival showed his platelet count to be 0 (A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood.) he was admitted in the ICU with a diagnosis of acute ITP caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine. A team of expert doctors tried for 2 weeks to raise his platelet count to no avail. Experts from all over the country were involved in his care. No matter what they did, the platelets count refused to go up. He was conscious and energetic through the whole process but 2 days before a last resort surgery, he got a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets that took his life in a matter of minutes.
He was a pro vaccine advocate that is why he got it himself.
I believe that people should be aware that side effects can happened, that it is not good for everyone and in this case destroyed a beautiful life, a perfect family, and has affected so many people in the community
Do not let his death be in vain please save more lives by making this information news

Note: nearly 2 months later, the autopsy report has not been given. In the comments below her post, someone else confirmed their father had died (see below). The advice is to report on Vaers (as Laron has shown).

1614397342242.png

• Helpful Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
IMO, if the death is within 30 days of any of the vaccine shots (whether that is 1, 2 or 3...) it should be attributed if it cannot be attributed to anything else obvious like a car crash. In experiments reports are made and results are analysed. We are in that phase now, but paying with people's lives.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sorry about the title, I just realised I left out the word vaccines in it! Fixed.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Many Dying in Israel Following the Experimental Pfizer COVID mRNA Injections
"Rumble — I made this short video with an audio broadcast of Mordechai Sones; so that I could pass on the information that many people here in Israel have been dying after receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine. But none of this information seems to be making it into the mainline media. I am calling on everyone to pray and seek the Lord to have this evil thing stopped immediately. Full Story: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/another-jewish-holocaust-local-talk-radio-reports-many-dying-in-israel-following-pfizer-experimental-mrna-injections/" ... "Mordechai begins his broadcast by reading the names of 28 people who have died following the Pfizer experimental COVID mRNA injections. The list begins with some elderly Rabbis, but also includes young people who reportedly had no existing health problems and died suddenly, including a 25-year-old woman. "
Source: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/another-jewish-holocaust-local-talk-radio-reports-many-dying-in-israel-following-pfizer-experimental-mrna-injections/

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Israel News Talk Radio February 1st broadcast
"The February 1st newscast was based on confirmation received from the families of some of the deceased, Israeli media reports, and obituaries.​
In two cases the deceased were known to me personally. In one other I was acquainted with the daughter of the deceased from an article two weeks prior on an outbreak in the nursing home where he was a resident.​
Most of the cases, but not all, are listed on the nakim.org website, that provides clickable sources for each case.​
I have received many queries regarding my statement that the list is incomplete due to time constraints. This link aggregates most, but not all, of the cases I mentioned, but I don't know how long of a newscast I'd have needed to exhaust all possible reports of deaths and severe adverse reactions that are increasing daily:​
Israel is currently being utilized as a Pfizer vaccine laboratory, where the information from the experiment is supposed to be used to inform the world and help other countries make informed vaccine decisions.​
Unfortunately, what the world does not know is that there is no Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Israel. The State of Israel has, very recently, established an online form for reporting adverse events. However, the system does not include transparent reporting to the public as does the U.S. VAERS system, where the public can see any of the reports of deaths, whether the CDC has determined it was vaccine-related or not.​
Instead, the information reported by the public enters a “black hole” where the Health Ministry decides what to report and what not to report to the public. Moreover, the Health Ministry and government do not even bother to publicize the existence of this online form, and many people do not even know they can report.​
Therefore, I see it as the responsible role of the media to help report adverse events discovered after the vaccine. Just like the CDC's VAERS system, I report cases that have occurred in the vicinity of the vaccine. This does not determine whether they are due to the vaccine or not. To determine this, a post-mortem is needed.​
Correlation does not prove causation, but it is a reason for investigation. Nowhere does my report state that any of the people mentioned died as a result of the vaccine, but it pointed out the correlation that should be investigated and is not.​
All I did, except for the minority of reports known to me personally, was to bring as many cases as I could fit that appeared in the media and other sources I mentioned in one place to help people decide whether there is possibly any pattern."
Source: https://patreon.com/posts/47029229

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This kind of reporting is vital to our understanding of and making of informed choices about this vaccine as well as any other medication, etc.
I do see the choosing to report to a place like VAERS as a vital step in being part of what is occurring at a very grounded level. If individual events are not reported by individuals (or small groups) they cannot be acknowledged. From this, any underreporting or underreacting is, IMO, the next level of reaction (clusters of people + organizations) which takes a higher degree of coordination.
From this, needed changes occur.
We really do have a great need for good acknowledgement + reporting of events related to not just vaccines but medications, procedures, etc, especially postmarketing. If we don't have it we are truly guinea pigs. So, this is in many ways one of the large challenges of our times and I am glad to see this post to at least start this much-needed discussion.
A similar way of thinking can readily be applied to our current food system, toxins all over our environment, etc.

• Wise Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
3 nuns from a monastery died:

Thirty-five nuns from the Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg in Kentucky were vaccinated earlier this month for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), and just two days later two of them died and 26 others tested positive.
(...)
Sisters Charles Wolking and Rita Biltz, on the other hand, did not fare as well. They both died on Feb. 3, two days after getting jabbed. Neither showed any symptoms prior to their deaths, nor did they test positive for the novel virus before being injected.
“Both of them were elderly and had some health issues and were not able to compete with Covid,” said sub-prioress Nancy Kordenbrok to a local media outlet.
(...)
A third sister, Margaret Mary Gough, was admitted to the ICU at St. Elizabeth Fort Thomas Hospital with respiratory problems upon testing positive for the Chinese virus immediately following her first dose of the vaccine.
Early on, it was believed that this sister would recover. However, she took a turn for the worse and died on Feb. 10 “from complications of the Covid virus,” according to the hospital.
This translates to a nearly 10 percent death rate among those vaccinated at Benedictine Sisters of St. Walburg. Should more sisters develop complications or die – God forbid – in the days and weeks to come, that rate will climb even higher.

• Helpful Post
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(video embedded below too)
"In the following interview, Dr. Lee Merritt explains that mRNA technology is not a vaccine, mirroring what Dr. David Martin also stated recently. In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse, undetected by the cats’ own immune system. The virus multiplied unchallenged and all animals involved in the experiment died from various causes."
https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/dr-lee-merritt-animal-studies-mrna-technology-all-animals-died.html

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Most death toll increases is definitely from all of the elderly care nursing homes around the world.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My understanding is the vaccine can cause some bad reactions, like palsy, and brain damage. But the worst is the cytokeine storm.

Below is a database of deaths. I hope it's still there. Since it's a database that displays stuff on the fly, give it 2 minutes to load.

1095 cases where COVID vaccine killed people. This is a database so it can take 1-2 minutes to load the page.

The UK excluded all vaccine manufacturers from liability regarding the CONVID vaccine, which sounds really shady.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 serious injuries.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dear Fellow Transients: are you getting this information out to all and sundry? - other forums, blogs, etc? As long as you only post a headline and a small percentage and post the link, you may help even one person to become more informed. Ignorance is not a wilful act of belligerence, but an unfortunate side affect of apathy.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My understanding is the vaccine can cause some bad reactions, like palsy, and brain damage. But the worst is the cytokeine storm.

Below is a database of deaths. I hope it's still there. Since it's a database that displays stuff on the fly, give it 2 minutes to load.

1095 cases where COVID vaccine killed people. This is a database so it can take 1-2 minutes to load the page.

The UK excluded all vaccine manufacturers from liability regarding the CONVID vaccine, which sounds really shady.
"which sounds really shady" - More than shady, Therium - it's lethal. Greed and speed kill people on the roads. Heartless pricks kill people with vaccines.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

"260 times more young people are dying from coronavirus vaccines than would have from coronavirus"

this seems to 'slowly' become a mass murder operation over time

Here's on the 'funny' Polish doctor again who joked before dying of the same vaccine he joked about:

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For the sake of some diligence, do you have a link to this study (if it is one) or claim? It's the first time I read about this one. I see no link or source given in the pic you posted.
No, just a meme I came across.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
No, just a meme I came across.
I think we might have to be a little careful with those, especially if no links given to studies or qualified statistics (e.g. recent vaccine death statistics of retirement homes) or trustful reports. Not all 'memes' need always be very substantiated and could be fake news from 'any' alternative source who just had an idea. Discernment is needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)