Pentagram (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Im looking for some insight.
In a vision I have seen a pentagram. This comes to me frequently. But the latest then went to another image that then fit inside the pentagram. It is the image that is on one of the Pink Floyds albums-- The dark side of the moon.
The one with the triangle with light coming in on one side and the rainbow prism coming out the other. It's been a serious theme this last week or so.
So much so yesterday in the mail a glass pentagram that is to be hung in the window that makes rainbows prisms with the sun just arrived at my doorstep! I was in shock!
I did not order this!!
I did go looking in the Internet when this latest vision came trying to understand it all. I do recall at one point being led to amazon and seeing this thing. But I never and honestly would have NEVER ordered it simply because it is ornamental in size and was $45 plus $8.25 in shipping!!!
It's bizarre!!

I know that pentagrams protect. I understand they used in Wicca. I do not follow this religion, however I heavily connect with nature. And I understand that it is representative of the 5 elements.
But there's more to this.
I feel in healing but I have no reference of this.
I am looking for any insight as to what spirit is tying to tell me.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pure intuition here. I am not "knowledgeable". In the ornament, the pentagram is shown upside down (within the 5 pointed star). So you must invert whatever the standard pentagram interpretation is. Secondly, regarding the Pink Floyd image, it reminds me of electrons moving at the speed of light, and then transmuting to their fractal rainbow colours once passing through the prism. Both the triangle and the pentagram are sacred geometry. Light codes? We intellectually know the third massive wave of energy (light codes) is to come through starting September 9th to 11th, but mainly arriving in bulk around September 26th. You are seeing advance knowledge of this, in a psychic way. Everybody "knows" it because they have read it, but you are "seeing" it. Perhaps one of your Earth missions is to be a prism itself. You will transmute the energy to make it more available for others around you. This is what I see as Lightworker anchoring, which would be a slightly different image, but the idea is the potential of the light codes will break through the prism (you) and become available in full colour spectrum.

From http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1893
Point up, or Point Down?

A “point down” pentacle is nothing new- nor is it necessarily Satanic when it appears as such. Historical depictions of the pentagram were as likely to be points down as point up. A distinction between one or the other was rarely made by the ancients. Even today, one must not assume a point down pentagram is Satanic, as it is just likely to be Masonic, Wiccan, or simply upside-down. Some inexperienced Wiccans will occasionally claim that a point down pentacle is Satanic, but such a symbol has at times represented the Wiccan horned God, and is still today an emblem of the Second Degree initiation in Gardnerian Wicca.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Im looking for some insight.
In a vision I have seen a pentagram. This comes to me frequently. But the latest then went to another image that then fit inside the pentagram. It is the image that is on one of the Pink Floyds albums-- The dark side of the moon.
The one with the triangle with light coming in on one side and the rainbow prism coming out the other. It's been a serious theme this last week or so.
So much so yesterday in the mail a glass pentagram that is to be hung in the window that makes rainbows prisms with the sun just arrived at my doorstep! I was in shock!
I did not order this!!
I did go looking in the Internet when this latest vision came trying to understand it all. I do recall at one point being led to amazon and seeing this thing. But I never and honestly would have NEVER ordered it simply because it is ornamental in size and was $45 plus $8.25 in shipping!!!
It's bizarre!!

I know that pentagrams protect. I understand they used in Wicca. I do not follow this religion, however I heavily connect with nature. And I understand that it is representative of the 5 elements.
But there's more to this.
I feel in healing but I have no reference of this.
I am looking for any insight as to what spirit is tying to tell me.
Tammy I was reading you the image of that album came in My vision before Knowing It was actually The PF album
There Is something in It Which connect us to A greater stuff.
When doing The Chiron ATTUNEMENT I received a secret knowledge of The Sacred Geometry
I Will Check that out
Interesting Thread

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
A “point down” pentacle is nothing new- nor is it necessarily Satanic when it appears as such. Historical depictions of the pentagram were as likely to be points down as point up. A distinction between one or the other was rarely made by the ancients. Even today, one must not assume a point down pentagram is Satanic, as it is just likely to be Masonic, Wiccan, or simply upside-down. Some inexperienced Wiccans will occasionally claim that a point down pentacle is Satanic, but such a symbol has at times represented the Wiccan horned God, and is still today an emblem of the Second Degree initiation in Gardnerian Wicca.
Very astute point! The Wiccan horned God is often referred to in a number of ways as well. For example, over here in the UK he is represented by Herne (the hunter) and often the Green Man, of which there were many festivals here just last weekend. The reason for this is we are half way between Lughnasadh and the Autum Equinox (Mabon in Wicca...in Druidry we call the latter Alban Elfed). At this point in the year in the northern hemisphere we harvest all our crops and store them ready for the coming of winter. It is also at this point that the dark starts to take over from the light in terms of day light hours per day.

At a guess Tammy Kilgore you are probably tapping into this energy in more profound ways than your practical self is aware of and thus it is manifesting. I could be totally wrong of course, but if this set of circumstances had happened to me then this is how I would interpret them.

On another note the "point" of the star that protruded either above or below is the one that relates to "spirit". Hope this helps!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Tammy Kilgore

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I keep bumping into it too... but not only since now... it keeps occurring every now and then since about 2 years or so...
inbetween sometimes the hexagram pops up too...
Thanks for sharing Samara. Have you figured out as to why?
Pure intuition here. I am not "knowledgeable". In the ornament, the pentagram is shown upside down (within the 5 pointed star). So you must invert whatever the standard pentagram interpretation is. Secondly, regarding the Pink Floyd image, it reminds me of electrons moving at the speed of light, and then transmuting to their fractal rainbow colours once passing through the prism. Both the triangle and the pentagram are sacred geometry. Light codes? We intellectually know the third massive wave of energy (light codes) is to come through starting September 9th to 11th, but mainly arriving in bulk around September 26th. You are seeing advance knowledge of this, in a psychic way. Everybody "knows" it because they have read it, but you are "seeing" it. Perhaps one of your Earth missions is to be a prism itself. You will transmute the energy to make it more available for others around you. This is what I see as Lightworker anchoring, which would be a slightly different image, but the idea is the potential of the light codes will break through the prism (you) and become available in full colour spectrum.

From http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1893
Point up, or Point Down?

Thank you Hailstones Melt. I do think that waves are coming around again much as last year at this time. There's something about that light coming in that is moving at "light speed"-where we are making things happen aster than ever. I love the thought of me being the one who will transmute this energy and radiate out a rainbow prism. Funny my name if my business is "Rainbow Wings".
Ahhh. That kind of makes me smile-as it's just hitting me.

I'm not sure I am following the star pointed up/down statement to be honest. I did read what you posted.

Last edited:
OP
Tammy Kilgore

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
Very astute point! The Wiccan horned God is often referred to in a number of ways as well. For example, over here in the UK he is represented by Herne (the hunter) and often the Green Man, of which there were many festivals here just last weekend. The reason for this is we are half way between Lughnasadh and the Autum Equinox (Mabon in Wicca...in Druidry we call the latter Alban Elfed). At this point in the year in the northern hemisphere we harvest all our crops and store them ready for the coming of winter. It is also at this point that the dark starts to take over from the light in terms of day light hours per day.

At a guess Tammy Kilgore you are probably tapping into this energy in more profound ways than your practical self is aware of and thus it is manifesting. I could be totally wrong of course, but if this set of circumstances had happened to me then this is how I would interpret them.

On another note the "point" of the star that protruded either above or below is the one that relates to "spirit". Hope this helps!
Thank you Ben. Things are manifesting lightening speed. I'll take it if in tapping in! I say let just do this already!!

Reactions: Ben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)