Paul LaViolette: Galactic Superwaves and Ancient Earth Catastrophes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk

Dr. LaViolette is the first to predict that high intensity volleys of cosmic ray particles travel directly to our planet from distant sources in our Galaxy, a phenomenon now confirmed by scientific data. He is also the first to discover high concentrations of cosmic dust in Ice Age polar ice, indicating the occurrence of a global cosmic catastrophe in ancient times. Based on this work, he made predictions about the entry of interstellar dust into the solar system ten years before its confirmation in 1993 by data from the Ulysses spacecraft and by radar observations from New Zealand.

Last edited:
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Two things come to mind when I think about earth changes. The first is that there is a lot of speculation about why the planet is experiencing a lot of geological upheavals, especially when we think about fracking, HAARP, underwater bomb testings and numerous other possibilities. And then there are natural cosmic reasons beyond our control that happens from time to time.

This article explains more about this:
Cosmic-solar radiation as the cause of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Two things come to mind when I think about earth changes. The first is that there is a lot of speculation about why the planet is experiencing a lot of geological upheavals, especially when we think about fracking, HAARP, underwater bomb testings and numerous other possibilities. And then there are natural cosmic reasons beyond our control that happens from time to time.

This article explains more about this:
Cosmic-solar radiation as the cause of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
From my perspective, I really resonate with the idea that earth changes are simply a manifestation of our collective consciousness...that we create or cause them in response to our collective state of mind. Everything is energy and we have far more of an affect on it than we realize. I also somehow feel more and more that earth is like a spaceship and our collective consciousness guides it to different levels (or dimensions) in order to have certain experiences. Hmmmm...

o_O

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)