Past Life Exploration with Pendulum (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

FilmFriend

Just Arrived
Jan 19, 2017
Hi all!

I'm curious to know if anyone here has found success in exploring past lives with a pendulum. I have been dowsing for about two years now and it's been a great way for me to explore this. I tried giving readings to friends with it and they too also connect deeply with it.

I know Tarot is typical, but I've yet to meet someone who uses a pendulum for this and would be interested in hearing about your experiences.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I cannot recall anyone talking about that here, but I'm interested in it, too. My Grandfather was a dowser (water).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That seems like it would be difficult and time-consuming, especially since answers are yes or no. If you try it, I am interested in your method & results.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
F

FilmFriend

Just Arrived
Jan 19, 2017
It became simple to start (yes, no, maybe) before it gradually found itself becoming more complex.

I ended up using a letter board (kind of like a ouija but the difference here is using it specifically to connect with a higher self ...as a pendulum would) with a few symbols to represent parts of self (spiritual, emotional, physical) to determine answers to deeper more complex questions.

For me it is time consuming depending on what comes through or if the message becomes murky and I need to clarify but for me I have found it to be great looking at a written word solely because I am a writer and the medium is already connected and familiar to me. I have had trouble exploring outside of this capacity. My brother can see the colour of spirits and is a painter. To me it seems our ways of reaching understanding like this come through in a skill that can be attributed to who we already are.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One important part of facilitating a past life regression session is not leading the client, but with a pendulum there would be a lot of leading so that may cause accuracy issues.

I haven't heard of anyone using this method but thanks for bringing up the topic FF, as there are certainly many ways to access past lives. I use a pendulum with crystal healing, otherwise that is about all I do with them.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I do wear an appatite pendulum as a necklace most days and therefore have it handy to use. I ask simple questions with yes/no answers.
The use of a pendulum over many years does sharpen up your psychic responses. I find that when wondering about past-life overlays, I allow a psychic impression to come to me in my mind. It is better than trying to spell it out. I also realised that these fleeting glimpses into a concurrent lifestream are only something to touch on and release. If they empower you in some way in this life, good and fine. I am very non-attached to the images I have seen, letting them just glide past in the flow. Also, my best past-life remembrance has been through QHHT regressions. I also got independent confirmation of information in this technique (words appearing in the hypnosis which could be qualified and confirmed later as I had no knowledge of that subject in the now).

Once you have a past-life memory, it becomes just like a tint used in building up a painting. It has an essence, a flavour, a colour. It just adds to who you are overall, as a multi-dimensional being.

One thing I've wanted to say on the forum and will now: psychic ability can be sketchy, but when the tap is running it is pure. Think of the psychic teacher in the Harry Potter series. Most people took her for a fraud. She had psychic ability, it didn't come out very often, and she hid that with doing fraudulent readings to make it appear she always had it. But when it really came on, it contained truth that was the bedrock of the movie script. And the funny thing is, she was unaware when she was pouring out these apt truths!

K

KarlaSM

I personally do not recommend at all the use of a pendulum to try to dowse information about past lives. So far of all the methods I have used this one in particular is the most inaccurate one. The reason is because if you use a system of "yes" or "no" answer for example, you can tap into energies that do not belong to you and that are attached to you or because of the simplistic way to try to get answers then the answers might be interpreted inaccurately. I found over time too many distortions and using a little bit of logic was able to see in which ways one can really get inaccurate answers.

However, the pendulum did help me greatly with other things, for example, as crystals are amplifiers it helped me retrieved much more easily broken parts of my etheric body through the typical spinning dynamics. Another very strange thing that happened to me is that my ability to channel my personal universe of aspects or I AM Presence/Higher Self was activated in such a way that my whole spirit would take over and do awesome things. Since then I can channel very accurate art pieces with my hand (automatic drawing or painting like Akiane Krameric) as long as there is no interference from other energies. So not always can I use my hand and arm as a pendulum to channel art. Normally I can only do this if the energies in the environment are stable.

Here is an example of a drawing completely created by HS without me even knowing how the being would look like:

So I recommend pendulum only for healing purposes but not for dowsing. One way to know if one is channeling distorted information with pendulum is to start asking questions that have no logic and see what you get. I did this experiment raising or lowering vibration and there was a high chance for mistakes.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I personally do not recommend at all the use of a pendulum to try to dowse information about past lives. So far of all the methods I have used this one in particular is the most inaccurate one. The reason is because if you use a system of "yes" or "no" answer for example, you can tap into energies that do not belong to you and that are attached to you or because of the simplistic way to try to get answers then the answers might be interpreted inaccurately. I found over time too many distortions and using a little bit of logic was able to see in which ways one can really get inaccurate answers.

However, the pendulum did help me greatly with other things, for example, as crystals are amplifiers it helped me retrieved much more easily broken parts of my etheric body through the typical spinning dynamics. Another very strange thing that happened to me is that my ability to channel my personal universe of aspects or I AM Presence/Higher Self was activated in such a way that my whole spirit would take over and do awesome things. Since then I can channel very accurate art pieces with my hand (automatic drawing or painting like Akiane Krameric) as long as there is no interference from other energies. So not always can I use my hand and arm as a pendulum to channel art. Normally I can only do this if the energies in the environment are stable.

Here is an example of a drawing completely created by HS without me even knowing how the being would look like:

So I recommend pendulum only for healing purposes but not for dowsing. One way to know if one is channeling distorted information with pendulum is to start asking questions that have no logic and see what you get. I did this experiment raising or lowering vibration and there was a high chance for mistakes.
I am so glad you posted a picture. While reading it, I was hoping you would. Do you have any others to share? How long have you had this ability? Do you have techniques to help one get started?

K

KarlaSM

Aneika, thank you. My ability woke up in 2012 after several months of using the pendulum to do these soul retrieval practices. What happened mostly was that my higher chakras opened up to allow for my I AM Presence to take over and show to me in drawings past lives here on Earth and offworld and also of other people. Some people already have opened up to the ability but their connection is not clear enough to channel full drawings. It really takes too much patience and a certain degree of discernment. One thing I do is to for example start a drawing of a glimpse of a being I see in a vision, because normally I do not see all their details. Lately though I am starting to see them more and more clearly.

Then, after drawing some details I allow spirit to come forth and just move my hand automatically.

I do not have the whole method written, mostly because I really do not recommend the pendulum for dowsing words until the individual is integrated enough to retrieve accurate data which can be done more easily by other means like the QHHT methods, or meditation over time. However, the pendulum can be used daily in this way to start triggering the ability:

Hold it with your right hand and then ask your Higher Self to help you retrieve enough energy to trigger the ability to do automatic drawing.

I must warn though that you might end up processing a lot of emotional stuff. At least in my case it was very difficult, because each time the pendulum spinned, I would retrieve too much trauma.

We cannot see the true shape of beings because of our soul fragmentation and also because of fear. Some beings really look strange to the human eye. Some Pleiadians for example do not look at all like us. Usually beings show up to us in ways that are comfortable for us to see, but their true shape might just be something unexpected, but when you get to really see them, they look as physical as us. ;)

I currently have some works in progress but lately the energies are too high to be able to finish them.

I do have an old site with my first channeled sketches that you can see in here:

https://starseedandterranmemories.wordpress.com/

As you can see most of them are in full shape in pencil but back then when I channeled them I could not see them in visions or with eyes closed. :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Aneika, thank you. My ability woke up in 2012 after several months of using the pendulum to do these soul retrieval practices. What happened mostly was that my higher chakras opened up to allow for my I AM Presence to take over and show to me in drawings past lives here on Earth and offworld and also of other people. Some people already have opened up to the ability but their connection is not clear enough to channel full drawings. It really takes too much patience and a certain degree of discernment. One thing I do is to for example start a drawing of a glimpse of a being I see in a vision, because normally I do not see all their details. Lately though I am starting to see them more and more clearly.

Then, after drawing some details I allow spirit to come forth and just move my hand automatically.

I do not have the whole method written, mostly because I really do not recommend the pendulum for dowsing words until the individual is integrated enough to retrieve accurate data which can be done more easily by other means like the QHHT methods, or meditation over time. However, the pendulum can be used daily in this way to start triggering the ability:

Hold it with your right hand and then ask your Higher Self to help you retrieve enough energy to trigger the ability to do automatic drawing.

I must warn though that you might end up processing a lot of emotional stuff. At least in my case it was very difficult, because each time the pendulum spinned, I would retrieve too much trauma.

We cannot see the true shape of beings because of our soul fragmentation and also because of fear. Some beings really look strange to the human eye. Some Pleiadians for example do not look at all like us. Usually beings show up to us in ways that are comfortable for us to see, but their true shape might just be something unexpected, but when you get to really see them, they look as physical as us. ;)

I currently have some works in progress but lately the energies are too high to be able to finish them.

I do have an old site with my first channeled sketches that you can see in here:

https://starseedandterranmemories.wordpress.com/

As you can see most of them are in full shape in pencil but back then when I channeled them I could not see them in visions or with eyes closed. :)
Checked out your drawings. I can really connect to their souls through their eyes, which are so expressive.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I don't have much confidence in pendulums. When I use one I feel I'm getting answers but then I test by asking something silly and many times the pendulum answers wrong. Not to say they don't work because I believe they do but they are a tool that takes practice.

K

KarlaSM

Anaeika that is very interesting, some people have said the same, that they feel love emanating from many of them or other energies, one time a lady said she could not see them because she had a hard time with all the energy lol. Not sure why it happens. Another lady started crying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)