Partial Solar Eclipse in Capricorn & Uranus Goes Direct (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.
Uranus Goes Direct

This day after the powerful solar eclipse, which is all about finding new structure for the year ahead, Uranus the planet named after the Greek God of the sky, will station before moving direct in the days to come.

This is a crucial key to the year ahead and for what may be in store for so many of us, as last May Uranus entered a new sign, Taurus, after being in Aries for 7 years.

That was a very dynamic period for many of us as the combination was electric...
Continue to the full article here.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So many fascinating aspects discussed here today - for anyone new to astrology or who have only dabbled in it, there is mention of relational aspects to eclipse energy, retrograde, station to direct movement, influence of phases of the moon, the planet Quaoar (a new one for me), the asteroid Pholus, as well as the planetary relations to the 12 houses of the zodiac. Riveting stuff.

Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My favourite line (for tomorrow in my time zone) is one of at least two promising rapid change:
"The energy of Pholus can be like a pressure release, akin to shaking up a bottle of Pepsi on a hot day, and promptly opening it. It’s like a genie coming out of a bottle only we don’t know exactly what it will bring.

Pholus helps us get out of denial and work with the energy consciously."

Whoo hoo!
Get ready for a fun ride!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)