Parameters for Management of the New Reality: Beginning Preparations for Change (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Parameters for Management of the New Reality: Beginning Preparations for Change
We already leave aside the explanations of the processes that are taking place on line 33 hoping that all those involved and affected by them have the necessary tools and knowledge to be able to proceed and make the opportune decisions for the management of their realities in that line.

So, from now on, we are going to focus on the work that needs to be done on line 42, so that all of you who are already in it, or in transition, start to have the knowledge and tools of all that it is...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have ventured forth on that path of learning the mastery of personal reality, probably a good period of 10 years now. Bruised and battered because of having to unlearn the old paradigm... from this vanguard position I can say that the mastery is achieved when you can be relaxed about events, even when confronted with their negative sides. When you take a grip on your own mental thoughts and realise that even the smallest deviant thought affects the fabric of the existence that you then experience. And an important part of this, is being relaxed enough to let others make their own mistakes, even if you can see outcomes they cannot envision. They have to walk their path. You can walk a few steps along their journey by their side, but you cannot do their walk for them. The sooner this is embraced, the closer the achievement of the mastery of the personal reality.

Multiply that by a million, and I guess you've got mastery of the collective unconscious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)