Paradise Is Not Lost: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of October 11 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Paradise Is Not Lost: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of October 11
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: We've lost something precious, yet in recognizing that, we also see that we retain our most precious legacy of human beingness: love. It's time to look back into the wisdom passed down through ages, to honor the code we carry in our blood. It is time to to unify in love. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Are you able to let go of loss? What has been lost cannot be regained, yet it is not the end of the world. If you can bridge from one reality to another by holding on to your inner truth, by feeling your humanity, you can find the way to a brighter world. Secrets hidden in ancient wisdom live within you. The code of humanity, fashioned of love, is...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I look forward to your readings Maryann, they speak to me so directly.

Something precious did seem to have been lost today, I wept when I read your tender words. But now that I am calm again and the tears distilled, I see that I did not lose it at all. It was in my heart all the time!

This morning someone railed against me, spoke unkind cutting words that sprang from their own unconscious wounds. I felt nothing but love, which radiated from my heart until my accuser stopped in futility.

I feel I am graduating.........finally!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So glad to see a message of not all being lost!

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When the one cup is grasped, by a substantial whole, verbal communication will cease and telepathic, loving thoughts will take its place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)