Panel discussing 5G and EMF's on health - MUST SEE (short) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Not sure if it just me, but when I click on the link or even the main ehtrust website, I get a blank screen.
I did find their FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/EHTrust

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It works now for me Linda. Interesting. I'll bet they still try to approve it. lol

Reactions: Linda
Just got a call from a lady today in San Marcos California, suddenly she couldn't think straight, felt very ill and her head was swarming. She got on a grounding mat and made some phone calls and learned 5G had just gone live in San Marcos, there had been no public announcement or anything. She called a friend and the friend referred her to me. Poor lady was really having a hard time thinking straight, all logic and linear thought was struggling. She got some Holy Hand Grenades and I'm looking forward to hearing how well they help her.

A gentleman came out this last weekend from Houston Texas to date me, it looks like we won't make it far. He's tied to work and family in Houston and can't move and I'm not moving into 5G land. I need my brain and health.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)