Out of Body Forbidden Knowledge Discoveries this World is NOT What We Think It Is (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Jason Quitt shares some of his insights, and tips from his own multidimensional experiences. This video is an interesting and easy listen...

This reality is not what we think it is, the forbidden knowledge is there for all to see if you know how to access it. This information will help you, it has been gathered through his life long experiences of OBE's, contact with many different ET and dimensional beings and his astral travels through time and space. Insights are shared on what has been learned from having access to the worlds that are just outside our physical senses. This is a very large topic that goes into past lives, the awakening process, dimensional & ET Beings, control, time travel our hidden history and our spiritual development.

There are millions of people around the world who are currently having contact and other worldly experiences when they go to bed at night. Visitations, journeys and information is accessed once the body falls asleep. Many are taken out of their bodies by unknown beings to explore new dimensions and worlds. There are both positive and negative experiences in these dimensions, it is our job to learn how to discern and navigate these realms safely.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ve got the book ‘ The Holographic Universe’ must reread it.

Really interesting video. David Icke has always maintained that we live in a hologram and often quotes the film ‘ The Matrix’ In fact it was from one of his books that I found the title of the book.

I don’t understand much of what I read or hear about this subject but some if it sticks before overload occurs and my circuits blow. :eek:

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I don’t understand much of what I read or hear about this subject but some if it sticks before overload occurs and my circuits blow
LOL
The Secret of Light by Walter Russell
“Light cannot be seen, it can only be known. Light is still. The sense of sight cannot respond to stillness. That which the eyes “feel” and believe to be Light is but wave motion simulating the idea of Light. Like all things else in this electric wave universe the idea of Light cannot be produced. Electric waves simulate idea only. They do not become idea. When man sees the light of the sun he believes that he is actually seeing light when the nerves of his eyes are but “feeling” the intense, rapid, short- wave vibrations of the kind of wave motion which he senses as incandescence. The intensely vibrant electric current mirrored into the senses of the eyes fairly burns them. They cannot stand that high rate of vibration. The eyes would be destroyed by such a vibration but light would not be the cause of that destruction. Fast motion, simulating light, would be the cause. It would be like sending a high voltage electric current over a wire, so fine that the current would burn it out.

“The Cosmic Director has written His own plays, and assembled the tremendous casts for the pageant of the centuries. From the dark booth of eternity, He pours His creative beam through the films of successive ages, and the pictures are thrown on the screen of space. Just as the motion-picture images appear to be real, but are only combinations of light and shade, so is the universal variety a delusive seeming. The planetary spheres, with their countless forms of life, are naught but figures in a cosmic motion picture, temporarily true to five sense perceptions as the scenes are cast on the screen of man’s consciousness by the infinite creative beam.”
Paramahansa Yogananda, Autobiography of a Yogi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)