Out of Body Exploration: A Tool for Inner Guidance and Self Mastery (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

The great history of out-of-body exploration is just beginning to be written, and at its core this history is truly about the evolution of the consciousness beyond the facade of matter_William Buhlman
Many during their awakening time think that because they are on a spiritual path, they have reached the place where they no more need to evolve. Being on a spiritual path is actually standing on bridges between dimensions and moving forward to explore inner self. This exploration of the self is not an individual process, it is anchored in the different connections one can have during this new journey. One of the principle of Consciousness is evolution. Consciousness evolves and as part of it, we are bound to move on each time from a reality to another one. It is the way the soul is guided to grow through a learning process.
Out-of-body exploration may seem like a tricky way to learn and grow at a soul level. But it is a profound tool for guidance and spiritual growth. During the first experiences when they happen, one may be unable to see things clearly and focus on the purpose of having them. It takes time to master them and become conscious of the messages they hold.

In this article I will talk about astral projection as a tool for inner guidance. One may see a psychic to know what would happen in his life, but one can also use out of body exploration for that purpose.
When you have a question about your current life that is really important for you to move on, or to change your reality, or a question about yourself, your soul, your relationships, your current work that no more suits you, but you don't know what to do, and which answer would be the best for you, then you can get the answers through astral projection.

If you use astral projection to get answers to your questions, it will for sure work with time and effort.
It will take time for those who are not yet very used to it, but when it happens ...

Meditation to Connect to your Guide, Higher Self, Soul...

everyone knows that an important part of the soul stays in the spirit realms. Dolores Cannon talks about it in her book The Three waves of volunteering and The New Earth, Michael Newton PhD too in his book Destiny of Souls. When meditating everyone can have access to upper realities and worlds and then be prepared to astral travel.
Meditation is an important step to keep a high vibration, which helps the astral body to travel easier.

It is very important to focus on one question and to ask for guidance in a clear way. It may not happen that an answer to the question comes quickly, because when back from your night sleep you don't remember anything or you remember only a part of it.

It takes time and effort to be there for everyone even for the most famous projectors. It is part of an evolutionary process. That's why I guess William Buhlman talks about “out-of-body exploration”. It is actually an exploration because one learns to master the technique, the way to travel and to discover progressively another kind of reality that is not physical. The process allows the development of a knowledge about what is life out of the material world, and then to explore consciousness.
You can discover your soul memories and all information about your incarnation, connect with beloved ones who are on the other side, and understand the meaning and purpose of your life. Such experiences are not given to us by coincidence. Near death experiencers know this very well.

We Are Consciousness
That's the way we are and that's why evolution is necessary. "If we take into account the broader, more detailed picture of what is means to be a consciousness...., it is clear that physical life, rather than being meaningless or arbitrary, provides us with a sophisticated, challenging or arbitrary, provides us with a sophisticated, challenging environment that is rich in opportunities to better ourselves and to mature- in other words, to evolve."- Sandie Gustus_ Less Incomplete
When humans come to life again, it is a rebirth of consciousness that happens and the evolutionary process everyone is concerned with, is like walking on a strange land, where the soul has to remember.
Astral projection as the exploration of the non physical planes is a precious tool in this case. Connecting to your guide or higher self during an Astral projection to find answers to your questions is part of the soul development process, and you can always trust what comes within you.
Sometimes it may happen that the encounter with your guide, higher self etc doesn’t take place, or you think it didn't. The truth is that you don’t remember. It actually always does !

Tips On How To make it Happen?

A lucid astral projection can take place around 3-4 am and even later if you are willing. At 3-4 am, the melatonin is at its highest level and can help so much.
Meditation before even for few minutes to relax the physical body and shut the mind is important as you need to focus on only one thing and to clear your mind of negativity, invading thoughts and elementals such as fear.

Fear is one of the biggest blocages to out-of-body experience. If you think you are going to have a bad experience than it may happen to you, it is your fears that create the space you go to.

Heavy meals block the process. So if you can eat vegan and less meat, it would help your astral body to be lighter and to split off of your physical easier. A clear energy is always very important to be able to remember.

What happens when you try to have a lucid astral projection ?

You will feel cold. Your physical body is shivering and begins to be in a state of complete relaxation. Your astral body takes the power over your physical as you lay closing your eyes.
You can lay on your back or on one of your sides. It doesn’t matter astral projection occurs anyway.
You may hear a sound in your ears : like wind blowing, kids screaming, you may see rain falling and feel as if you were under the rain or pushed by the blowing wind. You may also just fly, without seeing or feeling all this very easily, and find yourself in a place with your guide.

With time the astral body makes less and less noise when splitting off of the physical. And it is very cool to experience this kind of splitting off and also when it comes back into the physical vessel. It is like entering a box ! The astral body is light and sometimes floats like a balloon, or flies at high speed.
The astral body when it splits out of the physical makes some strange sounds. When it cannot split off of, it may cause a feeling of paralysis because it stays few centimeters just over the physical and cannot split off completely. This happens for those who are very attached to their physical body and the material world.
Letting go of the material world is an important preparation for experiencing astral travels. That’s why those who had near death experience describe it as something that has nothing to do with the physical plane.

The astral plane is another space made of the shadows sometimes of the material world.
Let me explain this ...

If you gaze into a furniture in your room for a while and just focus on it, seeing / watching its different parts, its form, the way it is in your space and its color, you can become able to see its shadow on the astral through your third eye.
This is one of the steps that can help you navigate the astral plane. So after gazing and focusing on an object you close your eyes and you will see it through your third eye. You will understand then, and notice that the shape, the material and the color of the object are completely different.
The object exists actually on the astral but it is not material, it may float in your vision and then you understand progressively how the first layer of the astral plane is.
It is immaterial.

This why energy healing is one of the tools that accelerates astral travels.

I do this all the time and it is very funny. Now I can also see the astral plane while meditating and without closing my eyes. I can only work with my third eye though my two other eyes are open. This comes with meditation.

Your room should be dark or you can use a little salt lamp or a candle. It happened to me to astral travel during the day. But at night, better not use a lamp.
Your spiritual guide or HS can help you. You can even ask to meet any of those who have helped you during your latest retreat in the spirit world before incarnating.
It is up to you to evolve and try this type of experience as a tool to evolve at a soul level. It is a very personal process, some people from may also show up during your travels to show you the way, or to travel with you from time to time. If they come on your astral journey, it is for a purpose. Always stay open and alert to the encounters as they may bring light in your journey.

Namaste
Henda Zaghouani - Multidimensional Healer and Teacher

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This would have been a good one for the article board Henda. (then I would have shared it on transients' FB and it would have stood out more for readers).
Sorry
I just posted it there thinking it was the article board
I am bit in a lot of mess these days
Please remove it from there if you can
Let me know
I have more to post soon

• Divine
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sorry
I just posted it there thinking it was the article board
I am bit in a lot of mess these days
Please remove it from there if you can
Let me know
I have more to post soon
Well Henda old darling, you might be in a bit of a mess these days, but I wouldn’t mind being in that mess myself to be able to travel as you do, or at least , REMEMBER, because I’m pretty sure I do travel but don’t remember a damn thing. And, please don’t delete that post because I haven’t had time to read it.:)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hi
I didn’t want to remove it but also I posted it as an article. So may be I did something wrong again
You have not posted it on the article board, it is only on this board. Do you want it moved to the article board?

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Well Henda old darling, you might be in a bit of a mess these days, but I wouldn’t mind being in that mess myself to be able to travel as you do, or at least , REMEMBER, because I’m pretty sure I do travel but don’t remember a damn thing. And, please don’t delete that post because I haven’t had time to read it.:)
Sorry June
No I am not delaying it !
It’s me having some trouble expressing myself correctly lol

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sorry June
No I am not delaying it !
It’s me having some trouble expressing myself correctly lol
Well I wouldn’t be able to express myself in any way at all in French...apart from ‘ merde ‘ of course:D so no apologies needed.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)