Out-of-Body Experiences vs. Lucid Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
OBE occurs during an in between awake-sleeping Time
I Am sure of It because of My own Experience. Lucid Dreams can occur during an awake state, when I walk in a quiet place I have lucid dreams. And I Am Fully present at both physical and spiritual levels. ;)
Perhaps at those awake times you are not 'dreaming' as you are not asleep, but accessing an altered state reality. Having conscious awareness during an awake state may also suggest that your brainwave is in the alpha ranges. What do you think might be the reasons why you have these experiences?

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Perhaps at those awake times you are not 'dreaming' as you are not asleep, but accessing an altered state reality. Having conscious awareness during an awake state may also suggest that your brainwave is in the alpha ranges. What do you think might be the reasons why you have these experiences?
I have A daily Experience with OBE and can access other dimensions in an awake state I don't believe in dreams really I Know I Am actually moving From A Space Time to another. Lucid dreams for me are visions of What Is happening on another level of Consciouness. I Also have those experiences through parallel worlds and That Is very helpful on A spiritual level too. Am a natural projector

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
From my experience (but also books and forum discussions) I have developed my own definitions by now, which might not be shared by everyone. It's just my own methodology now, here we go:

OBE = lucid exit into the "physical' plane (Robert Bruces RTZ) or at least an energetically similar plane with physical imprint where you can still see things that occur in the physical and get 'validations', normally for me OBE also has highly energetic / etheric symptoms such as vibrations, electric body tingling or even the kundalini snake in your torso (happened two times for me, but I hope it won't repeat), other tangible impressions are also possible such as being touched or producing telekinetic effects
AP = lucid exit via vibrational state (sleep paralysis) or other projection/phasing methods onto a different realm (astral, mental, whatever plane), can be energetic (vibrations) too
LD = just a different way of getting onto an AP / dream plane by getting lucid inside a dream with no energetic experiences and no mind split (body/mind) being felt

Dream = for me everything is mind projection, so a dream is also a projection into a dreamzone plane (author K. Leland is the one who best wrote about this)

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)