Out of Body Experiences: The Atlantis Cycle, New Timelines and Space-Lines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

Out of Body Experiences: The Atlantis Cycle, New Timelines and Space-Lines
Introduction

I had out of body experiences in Atlantis during the last months. I have been shown my past lives in the old city of Atlantis and a current parallel life I have in the new one.

In this article I will refer to my out of body experiences as they have been guiding me to discover so much about myself and about the new shift in consciousness, the New Earth and the new gates which are opening now, which will affect us all deeply and which are creating new timelines and space-lines.

I may not provide detailed personal information, because of the relation to my mission and karma; only that which relates to Atlantis as a place in a parallel world, somewhere around the Pleiades' star system.

Atlantis is a huge and unlimited city. It is expanding as...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This sentence jumped at me in the article: "It is an open pathway to the spirit world as the old tunnel has been removed with the new shift."

If so, and what is referred as" the tunnel" that we travel when we leave our incarnation in this world (as reported in many near-dead experiences and by other visionaries/sensitive persons) is now an open pathway, does it mean then that already departed people are able to communicate/guide with more ease to the ones still here? Did I get that right? Is communication back and forth between both worlds easier now?

(On a side note Henda, every time I look at one of your drawings I get the feeling that the two dimensional sketch is really a 3d drawing and my mind tries to picture the drawing as a solid object.)

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Bridge of Light to the spiritual world is the new way to follow. We should all be able to see it at a time, even from here while still incarnating on Earth. And YES the old boundaries have been removed as there were many changes in the timelines and space lines. So we will be able to connect more to the spiritual world, get information from there, travel more and more on astral to meet our guides and departed soul families. I must say that it is open to anyone who feel that connection. So if there are those who are not yet ready may be it will take more time. But anyway I feel the space lines and timelines are now more complex and intertwined. Travelling from a world to another is just like jumping from a river bank to another one in front of you !

Reactions: Lila and Carl
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This sentence jumped at me in the article: "It is an open pathway to the spirit world as the old tunnel has been removed with the new shift."

If so, and what is referred as" the tunnel" that we travel when we leave our incarnation in this world (as reported in many near-dead experiences and by other visionaries/sensitive persons) is now an open pathway, does it mean then that already departed people are able to communicate/guide with more ease to the ones still here? Did I get that right? Is communication back and forth between both worlds easier now?

(On a side note Henda, every time I look at one of your drawings I get the feeling that the two dimensional sketch is really a 3d drawing and my mind tries to picture the drawing as a solid object.)
The drawings hold a knowledge and if you are perceptive enough it will open you to some incredible information about Atlantis ! at least those two I have been drawing lately. Many of my friends who are simple mathematic teachers told me that there are many mathematic symbols and a hidden knowledge related to mathematics and sacred geometry ! Please don't be intrigued ;)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I Love the drawing of the grid. Is that a merkahbah or portal in the middle?

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It sounds like the center of the grid map from where the energy is released and to where it is sent. I feel the white flow is the energy as it comes in its purest way directed from Source. Then once in the grid it flows and creates other colors like the green, the golden yellow red and purplish fluids of energy. All is crystalline anyway. I choose a blue paper because I felt intuitively drawn to it. The Blue energy is of a very high dimensional vibration and frequency. But the white is the sum of all the colors here on the map. It is not yet finished so you are witnessing the work as it is fined and done progressively with the help of my guides.
I just took a pic of it now so you can see it more clearly

Let me know if it tells you something
Your visions, thoughts and intuitive feelings would be helpful too.

fullsizeoutput_975.jpeg

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reminds me of a living structure; a cell, a virus, a living house, a spaceship, a portal... depending on the level you are looking at if from (ie what size or dimension your perspective is at).
The panels definitely remind me of window panes/crystals, like they are meant for light to pass through them.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Reminds me of a living structure; a cell, a virus, a living house, a spaceship, a portal... depending on the level you are looking at if from (ie what size or dimension your perspective is at).
The panels definitely remind me of window panes/crystals, like they are meant for light to pass through them.
Like a sacred temple or space ship from where the energy flows and where it is stored in connection with planes that are out of this map

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It sounds like the center of the grid map from where the energy is released and to where it is sent. I feel the white flow is the energy as it comes in its purest way directed from Source. Then once in the grid it flows and creates other colors like the green, the golden yellow red and purplish fluids of energy. All is crystalline anyway. I choose a blue paper because I felt intuitively drawn to it. The Blue energy is of a very high dimensional vibration and frequency. But the white is the sum of all the colors here on the map. It is not yet finished so you are witnessing the work as it is fined and done progressively with the help of my guides.
I just took a pic of it now so you can see it more clearly

Let me know if it tells you something
Your visions, thoughts and intuitive feelings would be helpful too.

View attachment 3076
As soon as I saw it I thought.....Communication system.....Satellite.....Space station
That’s the three things that came to mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)