Out of Body Experience : Where Do I Go When I Go Out? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

With a decade of steady conscious OBEing under my belt, hundreds if not thousands of shifts—we'll dive into where it is I go when I go out. Fundamentally - ( yes ) - I go into my own Greater self, my own Guidance system but through this I quite naturally find myself in a few common, specific types of environments. These are the top four. ——Where do YOU go when you go out?

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Normally at first I end up in the Void. I wrote a long research article on it here on these sites of my own. And since you are a member there too you might have seen it also already as a 'sticky' on the Astralpulse, where we talk quite often about The Void, just a recent thread was made there again. If interested, see links below.
Recent AP thread:
I really believe we all go through the Void, even when we fall asleep. Regarding your 4 categories I think it might indeed be the enlarged (higher) or galactic Self too. I recently asked 'it' via my simplified interrogation method if I communicate with my Higher Self via the Void and the Void answered with a clear 'yes' signal (green light). So there you have it.

From there I have also a springboard to other astral/mental planes like most projectors do.

Never 'ended up' on a ET craft or similar, just once met the Tall Greys but not sure if it was in a craft since it was dark otherwise, probably it was even still in the Void (?) since I believe these folks can be/go anywhere anyway.

In-body experiences I only have a few ones with Chakra visualizing, either the green or the red one. They are spinning galaxies in themselves, beautiful to witness. Once in another experience I flew through all chakras and they were like rings of fire looking. I flew through them one by one. Like this picture but they were more white-ish looking:

I actually made a graphic on my own inspired by these 'rings of fire' that will serve as title page for my Retrievals book that will appear any time in the future (hopefully). See here. Looks cool, huh?

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sinera,

I wanted to read each of the links up there before replying.. so sorry for the delay. ( work!..

What an exceptional resource you have created on the Void ( ! ), if it is okay I would like to link to this over on my own board.

I agree the Void is a place we all land and go through, I could easily have put it on my list of "where I go" but the others I identified stood out far more than all the many other conceptual ideas. Thank you so much for posting and bringing this locale, if I might call it this to such wondrous light! I want to go back and read more slowly through the whole of what is included here in your article but for now I will say I have moderate experience and reportable observation from the Void, and that I adore it as an experience unto itself. There is not an experience like it. So unique, in its experience, its feeling, texture. My relationship with it is as no other and when here I am more often in wave form than point form/consciousness. - the deep peace and sense of lightness ( and even relief/release something I have not yet brought through logs, writing, relaying - into consensus. I only consider the Void as "3D Blackness" the genuine Void. But I have passed through what I call "voids of various colors" which I also, likewise refer to as such. I have not gone into them in any great detail through my relays either. - yet.

If I may ask. - What are the more specific areas you most commonly experience?

The question goes out to EVERYONE.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
if it is okay I would like to link to this over on my own board.
Yes, of course that would be fine.

What are the more specific areas you most commonly experience?
My own childhood room I often project into. I call it the "Light Portal" for some reason I forgot. From there I can fly through the window into the astral. So it is indeed like an astral portal.

Then also (via the Lightportal or directly) areas in the Lower and Higher Astral, they are mostly earth-like environments.

I do not have a lot of 'alien' worlds or species encounters. Just some blue-skinned folks sometimes and some strange looking animals (mythological ones maybe).

I've met lot of my guides though who looked human except for the one guy who had a monk's robe and blue skin, he could doublicate himself and we were flying together above my hometown with him holding my hands one version of him on the left and the other on the right side. That was pretty cool.

Sometimes Mental plane areas I visited, e.g. like the Akashic Library where I was once, it stores all human knowledge and culture, I was in the 'medical department' then and was greeted by guides and what seemed to be tutors or elder students. Kurt Leland located the Library Hall on a lower Mental plane when I asked him years ago. I like to remember that. It felt more real than Earth life to me. Fascinating.

Outer space (in the 'physical' universe) so far only a few times just to look down onto Gaia, but not other planets directly. Still on my to-do list.

I currently try to go back to Focus 27 / The Park where the Reception and Regeneration centers also are during my Retrieval training. This activity will of course also result in lower Astral activity to help 'lost souls' but I think I am ready for it and I know the lower Astral anyway good enough (fortunately or unfortunately, however you look at it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)