Out of Body Experience to Lyra Constellation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I projected myself in a spherical spaceship that was flying few meters over the soil of the planet, in a district made of constructions in the shape of domes.
I was with someone who was driving the ship with me. We flew in between the domes surrounded by alleys and gardens, some strange but humanoid beings live there.
It is a beautiful city in a land located somewhere in Lyra. It was night time.
We had a meeting with a tall humanoid being wearing a toga and a golden crown, black hair and brown yellowish eyes.
He lives in a dome.
As he invited us to come in, I noticed that the dome was larger and wider than it seemed to be from the outside. He is not a king but the crown confirmed a certain nobility and a higher social and political rank in the planet.

The dome was made of sacred stones and while nothing material was obviously seen inside, we knew that there were some sophisticated holographic machines that can be activated with the mind.
When he activated one of the holograms we could see scriptures in hieroglyphs specifically for that community.
As holographic signs, they were used as codes to activate the energetic field of the whole city and hold its knowledge. All the other domes were activated from that place where the master lives.... This is the 3rd time I travel to Lyra Constellation. On March 2019, I projected and was part of some imprint blocks project that was held by the Council of the Light. Same Council I met this time. I added a picture of the artwork I made about one of the imprint blocks I was working on at that time on Lyra.
this happened four days ago.

Yesterday in 12/20/19, i released the first of the hieroglyphics scriptures and its message. So here is the message and the artwork
« The Golden Tablets of Lyra Constellation
There are secret tablets in Lyra Constellation as many communities of free souls living as energetic beings who came to spread the divine light of That Which Is.
in each tablet there is something very subtle about the secret of life experience during a time when all that matters was about spreading the inner knowledge of The Light.
From that knowledge you will gain more information from who you are as a divine being who once walked in the soil of Lyra and wisdom from its blueprint in your DNA. Now is a great time for you to embrace who you are and join us to release these blessings from upon the stars.
You don’t have to do any effort as it is intuitive knowledge and art you have been given to show the world that the spirit of love is healing. The tablets are part of the latest Crystalline Grid upgrades. If you are wise enough, you will be able to understand it at its fullest level. If you are brave, you will come into the signs as they came into you.
Message from The Lyran Council of The Light , December 20, 2019 »
Best wishes for the Winter Solstice ❤
I hope you like this one
C9836B54-AC61-48A1-8EAA-858601400101.jpeg
E07FF761-511A-4B1F-AE2D-0F9C8267C025.jpeg
93A99D39-C9AC-4E49-8B30-6107D8EFD3B3.jpeg
14ACA03D-586E-4660-8C4E-A180A66A6086.jpeg
E07FF761-511A-4B1F-AE2D-0F9C8267C025.jpeg

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I see the 3D depth and dimension in the 2D image. Thanks.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Henda

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
That's amazing Henda! I see these rectangular shapes as vessels with an understanding of how to use them. The third picture I see an elder coming through as a guide or map. Beautiful pictures and lovely story

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That's amazing Henda! I see these rectangular shapes as vessels with an understanding of how to use them. The third picture I see an elder coming through as a guide or map. Beautiful pictures and lovely story
The elder you saw is probably the one I met during the AP. The drawing Is a holographic hieroglyphs that shows some kind of activation using its language and
It’s energy.
If you use a pendulum you will notice its high frequency and vibration ! Very very high ! Try it !
The hieroglyphs are different and I am drawing another one which is a multidimensional cubic world I have been hanging in two days ago.
Here is a preview of it and it is already vibrating at a higher frequency too ! I will post more about it once I finish it ! Thank you for your nice comments !
C73D2DDF-55E3-4432-8B25-926D5F8B2F00.jpeg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, I also see the elder being in that third picture, and I also see the possibility of mammoth or elephant tusks coming through. I always knew they were a very ancient race. The elder being looks like he's speaking with words flowing from his mouth.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda and Tristan
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yes, I also see the elder being in that third picture, and I also see the possibility of mammoth or elephant tusks coming through. I always knew they were a very ancient race. The elder being looks like he's speaking with words flowing from his mouth.
True. The master I have been with is a Yogi.

Reactions: Tristan
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It looks exactly like a star window or even a Christmas present, though of course it is resting on its diamond point. It is a diamond, not a square.
It is a multidimensional cubic world I have been hanging around last week. There are many cubes one inside the other where I could move my astral body. It is very beautiful and highly vibrational. When I was back in my physical I felt the energy in my whole body. And the artwork came with it. It is one of the hieroglyphs I saw during the astral travel to Lyra.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I just finished the second artwork which is another hieroglyph of a cubic world I Have been hanging around about three days ago.
It’s name came in Latin
VITA IGNORUM which means Unknown Life
At this very moment, someone is being transformed by your art and evolving. Thanks for sharing.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)