Out of Body Experience : Time Traveling to Myself? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

It is sometimes surprising how slow certain data processes through the conscious mind.—how long it can take for the puzzle pieces to all come together into a clear picture which can be seen. I was 7 years old when I first experienced this, a much older version of myself visiting me, not just in any old moment but very specifically, it seems with intent - while I, as my 7 year old self am in an aware state out of body.

The instances of this are building. It is happening a few times this past month alone. How am I doing this? - and perhaps more importantly, why am I doing this? Ideas are beginning to come through but in the meantime, - have you ever caught yourself doing this?

Why are YOU doing it? - ( why do you think I may be doing it?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So far only met my self/selves(?) from other lives/incarnations. Don't know if I'd like to meet the 'old dude' that would be me. Nah. Don't think so. <:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)