Our Solar System And Why It Exists (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is an interesting article that blends traditional religion with the shift in the cosmos. I grew up in the Methodist church, which is less rigid than others, so I don't come to the table with a long list of grievances. These are new ideas to me, and I enjoyed reading about them.

OP
Sean

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
Thank you Linda! I appreciate that a lot. What's been necessary in order for the shift in consciousness to be successful is a complete understanding of why religion exists here, how consciousness has been affected by religion and the true meaning of the nature of the Holy Trinity. Any opposition or conflict ever concerning any religious ideologies just comes from not having enough information about the meaning of existence. I write about the apocalypse also which means a disclosure of knowledge. That's whats coming with the shift in consciousness to help everyone understand and feel great about themselves, religion, spirituality, Earth and the human race. It's all about love. I discuss a lot of this in my book I just recently published called Earth's Miracle Through the Paradigm Shift. Which is available through Amazon. Thanks again Linda! Sean McCleary.

Reactions: Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For some reason, some of your comments are getting caught in a spam filter back in wordpress (not forum related) and I'm having to manually approve them but I'm not noticing them strait away as there is no notificaiton. I'm looking into this now to see what I can do to stop this happening.

Edit: Ok I think I fixed it, a wordpress addon "Askimet" was the culprit—completely separate to everything else, it was interfering with the comment system.

Thank you Linda!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It would be interesting to find out Alex Collier's thoughts on the idea of Earth Human Beings colonizing the Andromeda constellation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)