Our Occulted History - Jim Marrs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

During a recent isolation period at my home, I reached for a book off my shelves - the one that came to hand was "Our Occulted History" by Jim Marrs. This book was published in 2013.

I have seen many videos where Jim Marrs was the interviewee, notably with Kerry Cassidy. Jim's full name is James Farrell Marrs Junior, and he was born in Fort Worth, Texas on December 5th, 1943 Texas and died in Springtown, Texas on August 2nd 2017. He was an American newspaper journalist, and also a New York Times best-selling author. He latterly also had a radio programme, The View from Marrs, on the Jeff Rense radio network. Marrs often held a book signing in Austin, Texas at the Brave New Books bookstore. Jim wore a ubiquitous hat at his many appearances, almost as if it were his signature.

The point about Jim's writing is that it flows really well, and is a comfortable read. In reading "Our Occulted History", I feel that I am taking a refresher course on the many subjects I have read about or studied for over 30 years. I have read about almost all of the topics in the works of others, prior to this publication, but the standard of writing, easy grasp of content and context, and smooth presentation in the flow of facts makes it attractive, unlike the overly serious tomes of some writers, which are studded with reference markers and notes. Jim's well referenced data appears at the end of the book, without recourse to putting reference markers at the end of every second sentence. His journalistic ability shows in the way he has written the book.

To give you an idea, the Table of Contents headings are:

Origins of the Solar System
Big Bang Questioned
Strange Moons
Humankind: The Anomalies Continue
Ancient Evidence: Worldwide Anomalies
Sacred Sites
The Ancients
Sumer: The First Known Civilization
The Annunaki - Improving the Breed?
Hand-Me Down Cultures and Control
The Middle Ages
The Modern Era
Proof of the Plot

On page 229, there is a discussion entitled: Khazaria: Mastering Financial Control. This is a remarkably current topic in the light of Ukraine.

The published works of Jim Marrs are:

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Great reminder! Its a while ago since I watched an interview with J.M. A real truther... Thank you!

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just watched a great video of an interview from 2014 with Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist) and Jim Marrs. This video had been banned on multiple platforms shortly after it was first aired. It's pure vintage Jim Marrs, and has a lot of 9/11 backstory (most of which we've now heard from other sources, by 2022, but still pointing out the elucidation of Jim's research into the topic). It's to be found on Dark Journalist's Rumble platform, he has recently re-uploaded it there. Due to copyright I can't copy or re-upload it here, but it is certainly worth a visit (1 hour 53 minutes approx).

Reactions: Siggie

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I just watched a great video of an interview from 2014 with Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist) and Jim Marrs. This video had been banned on multiple platforms shortly after it was first aired. It's pure vintage Jim Marrs, and has a lot of 9/11 backstory (most of which we've now heard from other sources, by 2022, but still pointing out the elucidation of Jim's research into the topic). It's to be found on Dark Journalist's Rumble platform, he has recently re-uploaded it there. Due to copyright I can't copy or re-upload it here, but it is certainly worth a visit (1 hour 53 minutes approx).
I got the e-book by J.Marrs a while ago, and I like it; the interviews with Daniel Liszt are very special...so genuine and well-informed is this guy. I have followed him for years, and he gets better and better.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)