Article Our glorious Sun conjuncts Neptune making us more aware of our multidimensional Selves (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
pisces couple.jpg
Our glorious Sun and Neptune are conjunct today at almost 23 degrees Pisces which happens to be right on my IC (home zone cusp) so in this time frame I should be very aware of the multidimensional layers of my being , the oceans of the spheres flowing through me today.

For all of us our awareness of the different lives we are living simultaneously, as well as the different timelines we are involved in are coming more and more into our awareness as our vibrational levels increase on this formerly 3 dimensional planet.

If any of you are wondering why your brains seem to be so much more busy or distracted in these times its not only due to the negatives around us, but to our own growing awareness as this earth is moving to a higher level of consciousness and we along with it, or most of us at least as there are choices, but Neptune and the Sun are a reminder of this new dimensional awareness so I do expect many of you enlightened beings out there in these few days will recognise different aspects of self as your own higher self comes closer and also will be aware of those in other higher dimensions watching as this happens.

This will be even more so by the 13th April when Jupiter and Neptune meet which should bring an event around that time to mark a collective release from bondage.
In the meantime enjoy this very spiritual, creative and intuitive energy permeating throughout our beings at this time.
Pisceans born at this time will notice this the most but other Pisces such as myself as well and I definitely am .

Im also noticing the Virgo Full Moon approaching which is another sign of spirit being a little closer than usual.. Im aware of the health axis as well, as this is my opposite Full Moon so the 2nd strongest of the year for me .

The health axis is of this one is about lower stomach area, the elimination organs and sure enough I have strained some stomach muscles in that area.
This is a Full Moon for getting health checks as Virgo is always about health and well being, as well as the service we provide for others in areas of work.

It can be a critical or picky Full Moon so be aware of any tendency in that direction as this one approaches , exact in 4 days at about 27 Virgo .

Use the positives of this Moon energy to tidy up your lives mentally or physically and if you are worried in these few days teach yourself not to think too much, stay calm. If there are health issues get them seen to so you don’t worry.
Delegate if you have a deadline for work or anything at all.

For Pisces and Virgos it is a bit of a turning point but nothing you cant handle with this strong Neptunian energy around to help.
It’s a good time to escape to a peaceful place if you can especially near the ocean or into nature.

Enjoy the spiritual aspect of this Sun/Neptune conjunction today and note your dreams around this time. Bathe in the healing energy around you and tune into the other aspects of your own divine spirit that you are not always so aware of.

Tomorrow is the start of the Gibbous Moon phase which is a time for organizing, integrating, and planning, the final touches before the blooming of the Full Moon.

Last edited:

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Use the positives of this Moon energy to tidy up your lives mentally or physically and if you are worried in these few days teach yourself not to think too much, stay calm.
I’ve been worried way too much lately. This is a good reminder that I need to get a handle on it!

• I agree
Reactions: Janne and Sam Vause
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I’ve been worried way too much lately. This is a good reminder that I need to get a handle on it!
We all do it at this time of year, ( or at other sensitive times and full moons), Virgo type people this time more than others. Use emotional intelligence to stop thinking or worrying.Force yourself to think of the worst possible scenario for a few miniutes and then just say STOP to self . This is how you get to control your thoughts and next time you can can just say STOP and it will work. Replace the thoughts with some words repeated that are positive words like Love, Trust, Harmony etc
Its a good reprogramning tool for we worriers.

Reactions: Amy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)