Our Causal Body Moving to a Higher Level of Reality | David Topi (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Our Causal Body Moving to a Higher Level of Reality | David Topi
We begin a new block of work having left behind, and waiting to be completed, the above deprogramming, that we are at the point of our evolutionary path that we are, they will have very positive effects for having eased a great burden on the mental body and mental spheres with all programs, filters and so we have been taking in recent weeks.​

So, we get now with the need to keep releasing energy burdens, facing the work of tuning in with the highest possible reality. We are in the timeline where we are, that is, time line 42 has...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Cool, I was just asking for something like this:
I request that everything present in my causal body that does not belong, as planned by my higher self, be removed — including all technological devices, entities, parasites, forces and energies not aligned with my highest good.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Cool, I was just asking for something like this:
I request that everything present in my causal body that does not belong, as planned by my higher self, be removed — including all technological devices, entities, parasites, forces and energies not aligned with my highest good.
Interestingly, that thought triggered a response to me: "How do I know my higher self is aligned with my highest good?"

I am curious if that means I need more healing. Or maybe it is actually healthy not to give your sovereignty to anyone or anything, even the HS?

What if all the madness here has actually being organized by asshole higher selves dooming the lower ones to suffer for their egoistical aim of having experiences? What if some souls are just darker than other and find fulfillment in an expression of their darkness?

What I was told in a reading is that for this incarnation I had (not sure if it was a high or another low self) planned a path that would keep me on track of getting to my targets without letting me sink in total desperation. Should I, as a low self, be happy about being sent close to that point? Should I revere the pain of myself and my loved ones?

My answer is no. I stopped adoring the white-haired old man in the sky. I am not introducing him back in any form.

Those supposedly higher selves have no idea how dangerous a game they play, and how deep the discord between selves on different levels can be. For some reason I feel tempted to quote Jesus: "Forgive them, Father, for they don't know what they are doing."

Stripped from the emotions, my message to you is that you, lower selves, are important too. You deserve to be loved and happy, no matter what an external (or internal) authority say.

Finally, I want to ask the ball of light thing that is my soul for forgiveness, because it is a good ball. But I have never in my life heard about a lower aspect being avoided by the higher self, and I believe that I can help on the way back, since it seems I traveled all the way. The scars are still there, though, it seems.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interestingly, that thought triggered a response to me: "How do I know my higher self is aligned with my highest good?"
You will just know. This will happen through additional work while on the path. That doesn't have to be in this life, and that's not at all a negative thing. You may come out of this life and have the memory and/or realisation hit you, and join with that aspect — this may happen consciously, while out of body at some point in this life.

For me, a door suddenly opened; it wasn't about belief. It wasn't faith. It was an understanding and acceptance. It was after a lot of work too, and I was spending a lot of my spare time working on my self for years. I had an income to allow me to do that too, at the time. One of my stronger psychic abilities is finding the most efficient methods for spiritual development, which helped me a lot in a short period.

One thing that's important to remember is that you are your higher self already, so this is how you are right now, and that is fine. You will just have more access to it, at another point, and based on many factors your understandings will change, whatever direction that may be.

Sometimes we are told things, even by that famous HS, which we need to know in the moment, even if that contradicts something we trusted. It's all for a good reason, as what we are told, and if we take that seriously, is going to direct our path to a degree; not everything we are told is the 100% truth, but our actions and decisions leading us forward is exactly what we needed for our learning and growth. This may cause a sense of betrayal, and further confusion, but that's just how things work. In the end, we get there.

What if all the madness here has actually being organized by asshole higher selves dooming the lower ones to suffer for their egoistical aim of having experiences?
You're spot on, this is exactly how it works, but there are levels from there, to here, of beings who manage many aspects pertaining to the madness, in terms of what is allowed and what is not allowed. But there is no ego involved from up there, ego is a construct made for human growth and learning and is not carried over to higher levels of existence. Duality is important for growth here, and the levels of duality, the balance, relates to the astrological cycles, the periods of thousands of years that come and go. Other beings help maintain that.

Bad is not bad, it is perceived as bad without fully understanding why it is required for growth.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, Laron, for the wise words.<3 Zen masters know how it works, and they rarely supply answers. The questing one learns from existential experience.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
"How do I know my higher self is aligned with my highest good?"
This is one thought I had for a long time too!

What if all the madness here has actually being organized by asshole higher selves dooming the lower ones to suffer for their egoistical aim of having experiences? What if some souls are just darker than other and find fulfillment in an expression of their darkness??"
And here too. Laron expresses great points -that I keep repeating myself during meditations about this issue. However, sometimes I get the feeling/answer that we must rebel to those thoughts and that the perspective from this side must be considered too, not just from the HS side or once we get there, but from this side while we are going through the experiences (live if you may). Otherwise we may be like sheep following the herd (what is pre-ordained from above/HS -the 'father knows best' approach) or not rocking the boat in other words, so things just keep rolling through eons of time/incarnations while a clear and direct contact from both sides is what enlightenment may be all about by sharing the experience at both levels.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One other thing, higher self is not god or source for me, that is further on and separate. (I just noticed that being inferred above a few times).

Zen masters know how it works, and they rarely supply answers.
There's a lot of hints within the chakra article of mine on the forum, in terms of working on centers, making breakthroughs and opening up oneself without being fed how it is, but rather coming to that realisation our unique ways. The final paragraph of the crown chakra relates to this discussion too.

sometimes I get the feeling/answer that we must rebel to those thoughts and that the perspective from this side must be considered too
This is why we have freewill. We may be shown the 'way', yet something is causing us to rebel — choice. The way may make no sense, or be too uncomfortable a path to take. We may not even trust the way. We may think we made it all up.

It would be too easy and defeat the purpose if all the instructions were there, like a technical manual that comes with putting together an ikea entertainment center. Doubts and being the seeker is all part of the experience.

I had a clear message come to me earlier this year, to stay in a difficult situation I was in, and not leave it. It worked it self out a few months later and the difficulty, while changing into a completely different challenge, shifted, melting away. Either way, I had the choice to leave that situation my own way, but that would have created a somewhat different outcome, or to stay from listening to what I was told was best. My feeling is that this was the best outcome for all, in terms of soul growth. At the time I thought staying was a really bad idea though, and I fought against that decision, yet went with it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The way may make no sense, or be too uncomfortable a path to take. We may not even trust the way. We may think we made it all up.
Perhaps you are correct Laron. Like I said before you have great points. Let me give an example to illustrate another possibility. Let us say that we are going to the Moon, that is our mission (in this 3d world would be an incarnation). We have trained for a long time to make the trip to the Moon (would be equivalent to many prior incarnations and most likely work with our HS, etc.). During the trip we have basically two options to make the trip to the Moon (our soul experience) a success: 1. We accept and obey blindly whatever mission control tells us hoping they know best (equivalent to our HS during our incarnation), or 2. We exchange information back and forth during the trip adapting and adjusting as needed in order to reach our target and come back to Earth (have the best experience for our soul, even if that means hardships, disasters, etc.). Experience has shown that option 2 produces better results.

Now, we could argue that our HS does communicate with us all the time and the information is inside us, but we could argue too that such information is not clear (biases, wishful thinking, denial, etc., etc., causes miscommunications most of the times). Let us go back to the example of our hypothetical trip to the Moon. Let us say the mission control (our HS) decides that communication should be through songs that they will send and we have to interpret to move forward. Well, for example they could play a fast rock song. We interpret that song as: fire the rockets now and accelerate speed. In reality it meant change direction now! Result, not the best outcome for the mission to the Moon (or our soul development). So maybe there is another angle to explore regarding our relationship with our HS.

In my ponderings I have even go to the Bible's teachings when it talks about the rebellion from Lucifer (we could replace Lucifer with a person) when he went against the all-knowing God (replacing him with our HS) after questioning the "follow what I say and don't question it" approach. Didn't go well for Lucifer and his followers. On the other hand, that was the version of the supposedly winner of such encounter. So much to think about and not enough time to find the truth.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Challenges—Well that is just it, isn’t it? We’re separated & we compartmentalize different aspects of ourselves due to life experiences, pain, upbringing, etc. It serves as an armor. When doing spiritual work and self-healing, the goal is to remerge w our soul. And we do that by breaking down the armor with light. Accept and release.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Carl , I love the example with Lucifer that you gave. Sometimes, I really have the feeling that the new wave teaching are just the old song from the Bible being sung again. AA Michael is certainly here to lead the chorus.

In that story of the past, Lucifer was the good guy, this is crystal clear to me. I am not sure he was like that all the time.

Laron , I understand the benefits of suffering and what it teaches. I would be a fool not to. However, I am a human being and humans love learning by connecting to Source, of expressing love. That human side of me and my people would not allow us to say that we condone what is going on. If I was to vote on the experiment of duality to end, I would gladly do so. This might actually mean that I am ready to go back home, which I bet is true.

I would ask anybody who praises the importance of suffering to explain why they decided to be the good guy instead of being a cruel punisher who teaches by inflicting pain.

Dear Anaeika , the warrior within me would not be very happy to remove the shining black armor, or even the dark helmet. My perspective would be that experiences help people connect to each other and feel that oneness, that acceptance of others as self.

This is why the warrior loves the helmet. It makes him look almost identical to so many brothers and sisters in arms.

I do miss those guys, lol.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
In general I agree. I am not sure I would like to invite Maryann to this discussion, but in her book Opalescence there is a chapter called Sadomasochism Spaces You Out. It has nothing to do with sexuality but is an explanation of exactly the same principle of souls giving each other experiences.

Lightwarriors do not like inflicting pain, or at least they are not supposed to. They just cause separation, which is causing the lesser of two evils.

As somebody who for some reason has this mentality, I don't like it when souls choose to suffer. From my point of view, they are just feeding the corrupt system and also they are sabotaging the efforts of those who risk their lives so that people can enjoy freedom.

Some souls decide to be really smart about it, agreeing to take damage in order to learn from the pain and then become powerful instruments helping others.

I am not a practitioner of BDSM, but as far as I understand it is a system based on very strict rules. When it comes to what we see in earth, I believe many souls are taking much more than what they signed for.

Also, I don't believe negatives should be trusted with anything. The damage they caused can be so deep that healing would be next to impossible.

I am utterly disgusted with this system. I would be a strong advocate for its abolishment.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
If I was to vote on the experiment of duality to end, I would gladly do so.
am utterly disgusted with this system.
You comments go along the line of my current line of though OoT. During the last couple of years two thoughts have come to me during my meditations: 1. Something is not right at all about our current understanding regarding the real reasons why we incarnate -misunderstanding, misconception, or even worst perhaps, full deception; and 2. This is even a scarier thought that creeps in my mind; what if there is complete chaos -even worst than what we experience in this reality- at the Higher Self level? What if the incarnation process is a way to escape and to try to make sense of it all? In other words, what if the Higher Selves don't have the answers/wisdom we think they have?
Number 2 comes to my mind when I meditate on the Source, the origin of all -if there was such a thing. All goes to the idea that there was only 1 at the start -named God, Source or whatever you want to call it. Who knows for how long such "entity" was alone? Knowing that for example isolation/sensory depravation can cause irreparable, or close to it to humans, what could that do to such "entity"? Perhaps subdivision -creation of who knows how many levels and parts out of itself- was not only a way to avoid loneliness/isolation/gain better understanding/advancement/etc. but to avoid a collapse/utter chaos and yes, why not say it, going crazy perhaps.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
That's called intuition. Life is so much easier since I learned to listen and trust that voice.
Agree. I rely on it to a great degree, however, there have been a few times I will have to admit it, when the results were worst than if I had followed other options given by logic for example -by implementing one of those options the situation was corrected. It could be argued that the HS wanted me to go through certain experience in order to benefit my soul development (I was then guided by force could be argued too in order to get such soul experience) but then, we enter the arena of free will, the free will to accept or not the voice of intuition, but then at the end you don't know if intuition is toward obtaining the best outcome for all at this level or towards obtain the best soul gaining experience as guided at other level; therefore, there are perhaps limits to free-will forcing us obtain a needed soul experience during this incarnation no matter what. Makes me ponder at times as you can probably surmise.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
:-/s
believe God/Source cannot be defined by human construct; & is bigger than what 3d consciousness can comprehend.
Perhaps. And then perhaps it is because it has not been explained to us properly -many religions have tried though. I wonder if beings from other dimensions/worlds/realities have a better handle on that question (maybe they look and search the cosmos to see if they can find a civilization that has a better understanding :-/s).

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
You comments go along the line of my current line of though OoT. During the last couple of years two thoughts have come to me during my meditations: 1. Something is not right at all about our current understanding regarding the real reasons why we incarnate -misunderstanding, misconception, or even worst perhaps, full deception; and 2. This is even a scarier thought that creeps in my mind; what if there is complete chaos -even worst than what we experience in this reality- at the Higher Self level? What if the incarnation process is a way to escape and to try to make sense of it all? In other words, what if the Higher Selves don't have the answers/wisdom we think they have?
Number 2 comes to my mind when I meditate on the Source, the origin of all -if there was such a thing. All goes to the idea that there was only 1 at the start -named God, Source or whatever you want to call it. Who knows for how long such "entity" was alone? Knowing that for example isolation/sensory depravation can cause irreparable, or close to it to humans, what could that do to such "entity"? Perhaps subdivision -creation of who knows how many levels and parts out of itself- was not only a way to avoid loneliness/isolation/gain better understanding/advancement/etc. but to avoid a collapse/utter chaos and yes, why not say it, going crazy perhaps.
If you ask me, the answer to all those questions is just yes, except for maybe chaos on the HS level is less common and less severe.

I really believe there is no higher authority that knows it all, except for probably Source, but I rarely reach out for it directly.

It was a very interesting for me to listen to a channeled message by a Pleiadian lady, a leader in her field, who tried to talk about why her old homeworld was destroyed by invaders. The explanation started with "perhaps".

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, lots of discussion here while I have been away...
Or maybe it is actually healthy not to give your sovereignty to anyone or anything, even the HS?
I guess I look at is as: if I am giving away sovereignty to my higher self I am giving it to myself, so I'm not giving it away at all. I'm, if anything, sharing it with various aspects of myself.
Connected to that thought, I figure if I were to trust anyone, I would trust myself, higher or lower, to know what I most need and want. If I add to that the thought that my higher selves are future selves, or know about my future in a way that I (clearly) don't know here with my current self, then that is probably the best source I have of information on what will work for me, because it's already happened...

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Wow, lots of discussion here while I have been away...

I guess I look at is as: if I am giving away sovereignty to my higher self I am giving it to myself, so I'm not giving it away at all. I'm, if anything, sharing it with various aspects of myself.
Connected to that thought, I figure if I were to trust anyone, I would trust myself, higher or lower, to know what I most need and want. If I add to that the thought that my higher selves are future selves, or know about my future in a way that I (clearly) don't know here with my current self, then that is probably the best source I have of information on what will work for me, because it's already happened...
That point of view is much better than mine, however, it is not easily accessible in 3D. I love it when I can get there, but I can't have it all the time.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
When I try to align myself with my HS and not rely on any other source for help which I did in the past (guides, angels, EFT, affirmations, evocational magick, etc.) I got the best results so far.

Dolores Cannon in her books once gave us the metaphor of each incarnation being an instument in an orchestra playing a beautiful symphony. I've had some other encounters with the other "instruments" in my projections, of which Sinera, btw, is one. Being a musician this metaphor of course resonates with me a lot.

As R. Monroe put it, that "HS" is one being and still like a great family of individuals, but even closer. He compared it to or visualised it during his travels to his HS as a kind of beautiful tapestry of flowers, each flower a life / incarnation building the garden. Others have similar projections or visions of the Higher Self. We are multidimensional as well es multi'personal'.

I once wrote on this insight here: https://www.transients.info/2016/11/real-heaven-higher-self/

It's the "heaven" I want to go back to, not the 'Belief System Territories' (Monroe's term) or 'Hollow Heavens' (W. Buhlman's term) of belief-based astral realms where many people go after their lives are lived. Frank Kepple called them (tongue-in-cheek) those who 'know they're dead and are proud of it'. I don't want to become one of them. I'd over time feel like a lost or at least 'wasted' instrument in an orchestra that needs me playing in it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love those higher self analogies, Sinera, that show how one can be one's individual self at the same time as being part of the whole.

Another analogy I recently came across and loved was one from an ee cummings post of Laron's which talked about leaves on a tree, where I envision the individual leaves as the individual lives that make up the whole tree of the entire (whole) self-construct. Again, the whole (tree) is made up of the individual parts (leaves) and the whole is so much more than each part individual while needing each individual part to be what it is.
One could take the analogy further and mention how the leaves are 2D while the tree made up of many leaves is 3D, so that the whole is of a higher dimension than the individual parts.

[I'm sorry. I'm having computer trouble or I'd search for the link to that thread and post it here,]

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I love those higher self analogies, Sinera, that show how one can be one's individual self at the same time as being part of the whole.

Another analogy I recently came across and loved was one from an ee cummings post of Laron's which talked about leaves on a tree, where I envision the individual leaves as the individual lives that make up the whole tree of the entire (whole) self-construct. Again, the whole (tree) is made up of the individual parts (leaves) and the whole is so much more than each part individual while needing each individual part to be what it is.
One could take the analogy further and mention how the leaves are 2D while the tree made up of many leaves is 3D, so that the whole is of a higher dimension than the individual parts.

[I'm sorry. I'm having computer trouble or I'd search for the link to that thread and post it here,]
Nice, yeah there are many analogies to explain it metaphorically. The tree-leaves one is beautiful but has for me the problem that the leaves 'leave' the tree in automn and die in the ground.

I also like the computer avatar symbolism. It is more apt for the techies I suppose. The HS is the player and each avatar is 'used' (not the best word maybe) in a computer game, e.g. a game called Earth life. You can play several games with different avatars (incarnations) but of course you can play another game such as 'Mars life', 'Pleadian life', etc. The avatar is assembled by the HS with strengths and weaknesses and other traits before each game and of course contains more or less the consciousness of it while the game is on til death (so it is always like an "ego shooter" game each time from the individual pov).

Another one would be the theatre stage, roles are not too fixed to avoid complete determinism, so it's a kind of improvisation theater. The HS plays a different role each time on the Earth stage. To quote Shakespeare:

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances."

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And don't forget it is also about how much pure energy of the greater/higher self is incorporated for the life. This is dished out proportionately according to the needs deemed by the HS to be met. Not only is it up to the incarnated avatar to decide how to use this energy, but also it is possible to learn that energy is unlimited, and certain systems of thought such as Taoism are based on understanding and living the inner nature of energy and learning to live in abundant flow.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Nice, yeah there are many analogies to explain it metaphorically. The tree-leaves one is beautiful but has for me the problem that the leaves 'leave' the tree in automn and die in the ground.
Not quite, my good man. I've been around the forests and wilderness much of my life. In a natural forest the leaves fall to the ground around the tree. Where they pile up, compress and naturally compost feeding the roots with fresh nutrients to help sustain the tree. They also provide a nursery for seeds of all kinds to take root and enhance the ecosystem.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not quite, my good man. I've been around the forests and wilderness much of my life. In a natural forest the leaves fall to the ground around the tree. Where they pile up, compress and naturally compost feeding the roots with fresh nutrients to help sustain the tree. They also provide a nursery for seeds of all kinds to take root and enhance the ecosystem.
Indeed, I agree. In a natural forest this could work, if the wind does not sweep them away. In a park or garden they might be sweeped and collected by a gardener. But yes, I had thought of that too, somehow they go back to nature either way. If not to the same tree, they at least they go back to Mother Earth (= Source, to keep up analogies).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)