Article Opening the Separation Barrier Between Timeline 33 & 42 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Opening the Separation Barrier Between Timeline 33 & 42.jpg
As many of you know, almost a year and a half ago a "barrier" was installed to separate timeline 33 from timeline 42, at the intermediate levels of the etheric and mental plane of the structure of our planet. With this macro barrier, in January last year the cross-line passage was closed to help people who during previous years had managed to raise their frequency of vibration and resonance above about 11Hz in all their bodies, and thus settle and allow them to "scale" within the energetic sublevels that this timeline, the 42, possesses. The goal was for us to get closer and try to get the greatest number of people to settle as close to sublevel 21, anteroom of the processes that have to be taken and then be able to make the energy, frequency, evolutionary change, that we have called "the new Earth".

Well, after this year and a half, and as we had also commented on, this week has been reopened, that is, to remove this barrier that prevented the subtle bodies, the monads that form them, raise their frequency above 11Hz if you were on line 33, or lower from 11Hz if you were on the 42. From this moment on, there are no longer any restrictions or anything to prevent the crossing between the lines, either from 33 to 42, or the other way around.

image.png
(Translation: Left to right, top to bottom)
3D Matrix 15.6Hz reality (in formation)​
Protection membrane at sub-level 5 of the timeline #42 to reduce the risk of connection to the 33​
Line 42​
Line 33​
"Energy wall" that prevents the passage from 33 to 42 and vice versa​
Current 3D Matrix 7.8Hz reality​
People in the #42 line: the vibration frequency of the particles that make up the energy structure cannot go below the vibration of the "energy wall," preventing the connection with the frequency of the time line 33​
People in the #33 line: the vibration frequency of the particles that make up the energy structure cannot overcome the vibration of the "energy wall," preventing the connection with the frequency of the timeline 42​
Etheric Body​
Emotional Body​
Mental Body​
Causal Body​

This means, then, that all of you who have reached sublevel 28 of the timeline 33 (which has seven more sublevels than 42), if you continue with the exercises and frequency climbing techniques that we have posted on the blog since 2017 onwards, you will see how it is possible to continue climbing vibration, tune in and "pass" to the timeline 42. Those of us who are now on the timeline 42 may also, depending on the circumstances of each, go back to the timeline 33.

Monitoring change progress

To assist in the work that everyone wants to do to stay or continue climbing steps to the top of the timeline 42, I propose a series of aids that will help you to easily check where you are at all times.

You all know, because we have worked a lot with signals and synchronicities in dozens of articles, that we can order objects or elements in our reality that offer confirmations to things that we are asking, and that it is one of the different techniques that I always encourage you to use to check everything you want or need to check with your Higher Self.

For this exercise, therefore, we will choose six elements, things, objects, animals, whatever you want, as follows:
  • Item 1: It will tell us that all our subtle bodies are in the timeline 42
  • Item 2: It will tell us that all our subtle bodies are in the timeline 33
  • Item 3: It will tell us that one of our subtle bodies has climbed one or more energy gradients within the line where we are
  • Element 4: It will tell us that one of our subtle bodies has dropped one or more energy gradients within the line where we are
  • Item 5: It will tell us that we are transitioning between lines from timeline 33 to timeline 42 (going up)
  • Item 6: it will tell us that we are transitioning between lines from timeline 42 to timeline 33 (descending)
What you choose as elements, objects or what you want to see in your reality has to be simple to remember for you. If you walk down the street and see it, if it comes out on TV, if it appears in a book, stamped on the shirt of the one in front of you, etc., you have to immediately realize that it is a sign or warning. Therefore, it cannot be so extremely common that it is everywhere, since it would be impossible to determine whether it is a warning or not, but it does not have to be so rare that it takes a huge job for your Higher Self to modify your personal hologram to insert that object into your reality without breaking the rules of common sense.

Remember that reality is a holoquantic projection, it is a hologram, therefore, and we have commented on it many times, it can be manipulated very easily from outside it, as well as from "inside," because we ourselves project our "world" from the pineal gland, with the content of the mental spheres and the mental body. So, when you choose which objects or elements to use, they have to have some logic so that your Higher Self does not break any rules of consensual reality by manipulating the hologram you project to insert what will serve as a warning.

And this coding will remain permanently registered for you. Therefore, from the moment you do it until you leave this plane and reality, you can maintain, if you wish, the same code of communication with your Higher Self, which will be dynamically alerting you to these frequency changes.

To program and give permissions for this to be done, we will make the following request to our Higher Self, once is enough:

I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to encode the following elements in my reality with the following meanings:​
When my energy system and the components that form me are completely in the timeline 42 I request to see in my reality a XXXXXX (what you have chosen).​
When my energetic system and the components that form me are completely on the timeline 33 I request to see in my reality a XXXXXX.​
When any of the subtle bodies of my energetic structure have climbed to a higher sublevel within the timeline where I find myself request to see a XXXX.​
When any of the subtle bodies of my energetic structure have descended to a lower sublevel within the timeline in which I find myself request to see a XXXX.​
When my energetic system is in transition, crossing from timeline 33 to timeline 42, I request to see a XXXX.​
When my energetic system is in transition, crossing from timeline 33 to timeline 42, I request to see a XXXX.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to permanently encode the above elements and requests in the processes of projection and manifestation of my reality, so that these same codes and signals are always fixed and always used to represent and mean what has been encoded in them. I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to actively and dynamically show me at all times what it is necessary from above elements to indicate to me any change in the vibration and frequency of my energetic system with respect to the passage of timeline, the rise of my energetic system within it or the descent to lower levels if such a thing occurs.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to help me raise my resonance and vibration frequency and continue to raise it to the highest levels of the 42th timeline, anchoring, fixing and settling all the particles that form me to sustain the highest vibration that I have ever been able to achieve at all times. Thank you.​

Since this topic for many readers may be "past water" and we no longer remember the exercises and the work we did almost two years ago to move to the timeline 42, let's be aware that removing the barrier makes it both easier to climb towards the timeline 42, and the "fall" to the 33 to those who fail to maintain its vibrational frequency.

Remember that the bodies that move between lines are the physicist (from 1.2 to 1.7), the etheric, the emotional, the mental and the causal, so if it gives you a warning that any of these bodies have varied up or down, and you want to know which, you will then have to ask the specific question to your Higher Self or on the other hand with some other method or signal.

Containment membranes between sublevels

Since the possibility of a massive fall towards the timeline 33 was already anticipated, and as we had already published months ago, energetic "containment" membranes have been installed among all the sublevels of line 42, which do "slow down" the reduction of vibration of the monads if they are "stretched down," towards denser and "negative" levels, so that the personality is allowed to become aware that it is being lowered with the signals we have requested, and give us time to do the energetic work again to recover the "lost" sublevel.

These "membranes" do not prevent the vibration drop, they only slow it down, so that approximately 5-6% of the humanity that follows line 42 is not suddenly dragged to the 33 by what the RIC or CS planned or will do for it.

It is in our hands, therefore, in our individual and personal work, to continue to walk the path to higher levels of reality and move towards level 21 of the timeline 42. I will look for every possible way to consolidate those anchors in the timeline 42 and publish everything I can receive in this regard, so that now that we no longer have a "net," nevertheless, we will continue to climb, and not return to the base camp of the lower levels of the timeline 33 from which, years ago, many of us set out to try not to return to.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Reactions: Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In case anyone might wonder what kind of item or object you might use in the Request to your HS, it needs to be something that will trigger the memory that you set for it, i.e. you will remember when you see it that it was on the Request list, but also be something that is not so common as to be in your area of operations every day.

For mine, I used 3 categories of signs/objects: 2 of them were digital clock readings (but not common ones that I am always seeing)
2 of them were physical objects (1) a pearl-grey ragdoll cat) and (2) a brown dog with a large white spot.
2 of them were signs I might see with my inward vision (third eye) but different enough from any everyday imagination or vision. (1) a white dragon with kindly eyes and a dragon smile and (2) a gold dragon with green eyes and outstretched wings.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
When my energetic system is in transition, crossing from timeline 33 to timeline 42, I request to see a XXXX.When my energetic system is in transition, crossing from timeline 33 to timeline 42, I request to see a XXXX.
the last one is 42 to 33 as the 2 times the same request with different things to manifest is a bit paradox

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For mine, I used 3 categories of signs/objects: 2 of them were digital clock readings (but not common ones that I am always seeing)
2 of them were physical objects (1) a pearl-grey ragdoll cat) and (2) a brown dog with a large white spot.
2 of them were signs I might see with my inward vision (third eye) but different enough from any everyday imagination or vision. (1) a white dragon with kindly eyes and a dragon smile and (2) a gold dragon with green eyes and outstretched wings.
Excellent suggestions.

This one is important, folks!

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
so was real happy coming from my friend and seeing one of the animal signals i chose, and had to remember that happiness regardless of what timeline i was on. I been struggling anyways so it makes sense with or without the confirmation, i think the confirmation was just there to support that when asking for the guidance it will show itself - and i think despite knowing this i have not been clear enough and focused before. Growth is good.
Also, has anyone else felt this pull towards staying in timeline 33 not as negative, is it possible we reincarnate/ embody for different sort of functions in this ascension process or is that just an excuse ?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
so was real happy coming from my friend and seeing one of the animal signals i chose, and had to remember that happiness regardless of what timeline i was on. I been struggling anyways so it makes sense with or without the confirmation, i think the confirmation was just there to support that when asking for the guidance it will show itself - and i think despite knowing this i have not been clear enough and focused before. Growth is good.
Also, has anyone else felt this pull towards staying in timeline 33 not as negative, is it possible we reincarnate/ embody for different sort of functions in this ascension process or is that just an excuse ?
My sense of it is that as a collective we could all have ascended or risen to higher levels much earlier in the piece - but for frequency fences and other inhibitors such as hijacking our DNA strands - and that other races in the solar system or affected parts have also been held back for whatever reasons. So it's more that we're so far behind, and this opportunity for evolution and growth is rare, but definite.... like holding an ever-budding diamond in your hand.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
All can go to 42 but who teaches those left on 33 in that case, balance is no easy thing in that matter

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hailstones and Alain - isn`t it just so that having a conversation with you is like talking to myself :) what i mean is just that i appreciate you both add what is yet another nuance as if we are already deep in the conversation - cause yes there are all these possibilities and many truths and so what i derive is basically what i already know ( but apparently forget)- it is a choice for us to investigate where we resonate and how to move into our power. This is the struggle I am talking about - to truly stand in ones power to do the best work possible - cause being open i filter so much information and sense so much - but still my interface as a tool seems to still be stuck in a former reincarnation. That is why it was nice to see the animal i picked because it shows the universe wants to support if you sharpen your focus and lean into the ride...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)