Open Up Protests Around the World (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I wish that another separate thread would have been made because June's topic was about 'the other' protest movement that has nothing to do with what is going on in the US right now (which of course deserves a thread and discussion of its own!) because June's thread has thus been completely derailed now. Just look at the subject line.

Just as suggestion if is it possible for a mod/admin to split them and make a new one starting from post #7? Would make sense if you ask me. Because this is two different topics in one now. The common thing being protests yes, but still VERY different. Plus the racial unjustice or riot situation (whichever you look at here) is not really 'world-wide' in the 2nd case but more US related.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just as suggestion if is it possible for a mod/admin to split them and make a new one starting from post #7?
I made post #7 citing the change in the protest movement. I imagine that in a few weeks protests will move onto another topic. The general idea is that people around the world are willing to speak out.

The moderators have been in discussion about the posts on Covid 19. The attempt to organize them into topics did not work out in the end because the topics got "lost" and people posted on the one thread that still was visible on "What's New". We are still discussing whether or not to make a board about all these topics concerning changes in the population that are popping up right now.

Reactions: Alain

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I made post #7 citing the change in the protest movement.
There is not change in the protest movement(s). It is two completely different movements and protests and origins. The other one (anti-lockdown) still exists and also goes on.

Although one can say that the original post by June and the first following could also have been done in the Covid-origins/civil-liberties thread where this was already talked about, amongst others by yours truly (see there).

I'm not a mod anymore, just wanted to be helpful stating the (very) obvious, since the title is obviously still misleading. Right?

But okay. Whatever.

And for what it's worth, JPW combines these two movements with a correct observation.

It seems that especially for politicians and some 'activists' who were into the Covid-narrative (pro-lockdown) the social distancing rule seems now to be overruled by political virtue signalling.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
on some corners in LA, where there are peaceful protests, the police and the National Guard knelt down in solidarity and hugged it out with the protesters
I had not heard this and am very happy to hear of it. It is such events that pivotal points in history are made of; the crux of real, sustainable change.

Instead, you are promoting that children under 18 need to be taught essentially "white hate".
I do not see that Tania is promoting the children be taught hate of any color. I'm puzzled to see this written here as I felt this discussion was generally an attempt to understand each other's viewpoints?

We have some examples of leadership which promoted cooperation and overcoming very real 'hate barriers'. A recent one that comes to mind is Rwanda's overcoming a very entrenched, relatively recent, genocide to address underlying issues which affect everyone with the result that their child and infant mortality has dropped dramatically, the health care system has made great strides and this has been associated with the expected resultant economic uplift that a healthy, cared for population brings.
It took much to make this happen. One specific example which I particularly appreciated were organizations which gave help in the form of animals which would breed and create more animals which the recipients then contracted beforehand to 'pass forward' to their neighbors. As their neighbors were often folks on the 'other' side of the 'genocide line' this helped promote bridges such as the ones police officers and protestors form when they kneel down together for a hug. Most likely, however, it took the form of many, many individuals making everyday choices in the direction of peaceful coexistence; so many unsung heroes!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Tania

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I had not heard this and am very happy to hear of it. It is such events that pivotal points in history are made of; the crux of real, sustainable change.

I do not see that Tania is promoting the children be taught hate of any color. I'm puzzled to see this written here as I felt this discussion was generally an attempt to understand each other's viewpoints?

We have some examples of leadership which promoted cooperation and overcoming very real 'hate barriers'. A recent one that comes to mind is Rwanda's overcoming a very entrenched, relatively recent, genocide to address underlying issues which affect everyone with the result that their child and infant mortality has dropped dramatically, the health care system has made great strides and this has been associated with the expected resultant economic uplift that a healthy, cared for population brings.
It took much to make this happen. One specific example which I particularly appreciated were organizations which gave help in the form of animals which would breed and create more animals which the recipients then contracted beforehand to 'pass forward' to their neighbors. As their neighbors were often folks on the 'other' side of the 'genocide line' this helped promote bridges such as the ones police officers and protestors form when they kneel down together for a hug. Most likely, however, it took the form of many, many individuals making everyday choices in the direction of peaceful coexistence; so many unsung heroes!
First of all, for all those who feel this thread was hijacked, apologies. Here's my reasoning for continuing the "hijack":
In LA, CA, NYC, US and parts of Europe (esp. France), what I am seeing is the flow of anger....
Initially, the protests were lock-down premise.
The problem is the extreme psychological/emotional/social stress from financial, economic and social problems resulting from the lockdown (increased domestic violence, exploding racial hate, mass unemployment, bankruptcy, financial distress, mortgage issues, daily food issues)
basically blended everything together.

They are no longer lock down protests anymore.

More like "all grievances and injustices exploded out in one fell swoop" protests. And Soros/ANTIFA/Democrats took advantage of this
exploding anger across all fronts and weaponized it into the current mix of BLM/racial injustice/economic injustice riots and protests.

Lila, I do not think you followed the entire thread, so I will snip the relevant story here, which is from a much earlier post:
Let me give you a small meaningless, but very poignant true story, this happened in Los Angeles, to a Caucasian friend of mine pretty recently. Before the current events though.

His kid is in first grade in elementary school. The kid's best play friend "was" an African American. They were innocent and had no notion of skin color
or history. Even the parents were good friends because of their friendship.

Well, this being liberal Los Angeles, the first grade teacher decided, just like you, it is time to give a lesson on white guilt and African American history. Guess what, after the class, the African American kid (first grade emphasis) dumped his best friend and told him "you need to apologize to me".
This was a shock to the teacher, and both sets of parents also heard what happened. As this is a well-educated neighborhood, the African-American parents were severely embarrassed about it, apologized. My friend said there's nothing to apologize for, but at this point we can only teach our kids.
Well, an innocent friendship destroyed, the parents are trying hard to get the kids to forget the incident somehow. Oh, and by the way, one note - the
African American kid mentioned Kaepernick and asked why can't he do the same thing... shout "Fxxk white people" in the open, at school.... :eek:

His parents told my friend that they were super lucky the kid said that in their home. They are having an extremely hard time trying to explain to their first-grade kid why civility matters. The current situation doesn't help either.
My interpretation is Tania agreed that kids should be taught "white guilt", since she approved of the situation.

Explain to me - for a first grade black kid who gets taught "white guilt", is there any difference between shaming and hate? The black kid now "hates" his white friend and basically breaks up the friendship because of the first-grade teacher's "indoctrination". If you don't believe this is a concerted effort to divide society, see below, which was posted today:

See this post about liberal media's declaration. If this does not result in "white hate", I am not sure how you interpret "white shaming".

Keep in mind the kids were super-duper best friends before this first-grade teacher blew it all up with one "white guilt" lesson.

For mature adults like all of us, "white shaming/guilt" is not the same as hate, since we can distinguish the two.
For children under 12, even junior high/high school cliques under 18, there is no difference between the two, because bullying and shaming is hate.

This is the same process that resulted in South African whites being destroyed and forced into giving up their livelihoods to the government of South Africa. White guilt eventually leads to white shaming, white shaming eventually leads to white bullying, white bullying eventually leads to economic jealousy, which, if given political power, leads to violence. It is only a matter of time for the process to run itself.

Note in the story, the black parents are trying to teach their kid to be color-blind. In one class lesson, the first-grade teacher burned that all down.
Now the black kid only has "white shaming" and "white guilt" in his head every time he goes to school. How is that not "white hate", since the kid will grow up through the school system that emphasizes "white guilt" over and over through high school.

The CNN article should open your eyes to exactly what the liberal media and the liberal education system is doing.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My interpretation is Tania agreed that kids should be taught "white guilt", since she approved of the situation.
?

Maybe it's because I know that one can have a discussion about how we could do something better without blaming and shaming being part of the picture. Maybe it's because I know that peaceful protest works, however hijacked it can become, as you have pointed out. Or maybe it's because I know that all it takes is one individual like Rosa Parks, one song that inspires people like "Imagine" or one really tough and really good conversation like the one I had with my brother today; however it happens, I believe that peaceful protest, imagining a better world and good communication can and do happen every day, all around us without any guilt or shame. Further, I know that it is exactly such a form of protest or discussion that initiates the creation of a better world in which that which was unimaginable moments, days of months ago becomes the norm.

In fact, Kevin, you seem to agree that protest can be peaceful as well as constructive, since you brought up the scenario that I loved so much; the one where the protestors and officers gave each other a hug.

This is what puzzles me; it seems to me that Kevin C and Tania have more in common than is suggested by that one sentence I originally quoted or by the second one I posted above.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I strongly suggest people consider what it means that your greater self has had many lives. You have been a pirate, you have been a prince, you have been a man and a woman, you have been rich and you have been poor. You have been disenfranchised, and you have been ultimately free. And then there's the view that all of these lives run concurrently. Then one starts to realise what multi-faceted, multi-dimensional means. We can all get in touch with deeper, stored emotions and see that it all levels up. This is why you can actually travel by sitting in an armchair.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hi Kevin.
We are in intense time and i think it is an important discussion. We Can all find links to prove a personal point so we have to check with our own selves and count to 10.

I would not be on this forum if it was not the multiple informative sources and people.

Sometimes I do get suprised - I have genuinely never met anyone before you who argue for the White South African side.

I am familiar with your argumentation of : reverse Racism, Color blindness, White guilt, history Will be history, the constitution, protection of private property. Civility.

I don't disagree with your experience, that is yours afterall. I disagree with the argumentation towards proving your points.

Of course i wonder what road you have travelled to reach the conclusion you do, but this debat isn't opening Doors as much as closing Them, and that makes it hard to establish an atmosphere conducive to listening and learning.

Because i have a different opinion and stand in solidarity with the African American struggle it does not support i would be more susceptive to the media. We both need to check ourselves, and our motivations, and We all sin. We need to be aware Where We internalize systems of seperations - in ourselves instead of in judgement of others.

Sure - I don't Think apartheid would have just fizzed out. I don't Think the rich Will part with their wealth voluntarily. I don't Think prostitution trafficing and modern Day slavery Will end until We recognize ourselves in eachother and act in solidarity. Yes i believe African Americans should be able to go for a run and wear a hoodie. Women should wear what they want. Bikinis or burkinis.

I understand you are worried. A war is being fought in your country. I understand loosing jobs, and material accumulations is deeply troubleing in a economy Where health insurance is linked to work.

I have High hoped for a peacefull solution that Will bring greater equality to America so project America Can be an inspiration for change everywhere.

• I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was a child in the 1950s and grew up in Dallas, Texas. During those early years, there was segregation and the beginnings of integration. Because my parents had a larger world view, I did not grow up seeing people of other races as "less than". We were not rich and did not live in the fancy part of the city, yet we did Ok. As I got older, I became aware of some having more and others, less, as well as some being smarter, and others less so. I had the ability to move through all groups. It probably had a lot to do with my parents growing up on farms where people succeeded or failed by their own efforts. This is one of the major life lessons I had.

My recollection and understanding of the early seeds in my life was triggered by this long and interesting conversation, which I've not found in any other group on the internet. Everywhere else that I've been it is a bunch of drive-by postings of links and no discussion, and in some cases devolving into name calling. Here, it is something different. People of all ages, backgrounds, and literally from all around the world have conversations. My soul yearns for this.

Looking back over the entire thread, I found three ideas that jumped out at me. First, from Tania. Yes, we do live in a world of abundance - not only of resources but of loving people, who genuinely want to understand themselves and their places and purpose in this life.

This seperation of knowledge and resources is what is intended to keep us focused on our own desperation when in fact We live in a World of abundance.

Next, from Kevin, an idea that I now realize was seeded in me from my parents (especially my father) - be my best self and go forth. History, even when written by the winners, tells us much when we stop and see the bigger picture. The cycling back and forth of egregious actions, protests, riots, and amends over the same issues has to stop. Look to the core of the situation and fix it. Pretty words and throwing money around accomplishes nothing in the long run. The only meaningful changes happen within each of us. Interestingly, I see snippets of this on a person to person level. However, as soon as leaders of this or that get involved, I see more blame and money tossed around (which often is a hallmark in an election year).

at some point, the cycle of guilt or violence has to stop. We only need to recognize history and learn its lessons, not keep reliving it over and over again.

Finally, HM adds her unique take on the situation. My great-great-grandmother was Comanche and lived in central Texas. Only 125 years ago, the Comanche Indians traveled through this part of Texas - I mean right where I live now. It is possible that she or her family camped right here. I figure it is no coincidence that we found this home.

I thank you all greatly for this conversation because I see how this whole story plays out in my life. I feel the strength of my heritage in this and other lives blending together in a woven tapestry. I am a unique person with a slightly different view of life - as it is and as it can be. All of us posses a uniqueness in terms of our own blending of experiences. Our next steps are important - how might we share these ideas of seeing the wisdom we each possess? I truly believe this is the only way to move forward.

I strongly suggest people consider what it means that your greater self has had many lives. You have been a pirate, you have been a prince, you have been a man and a woman, you have been rich and you have been poor. You have been disenfranchised, and you have been ultimately free. And then there's the view that all of these lives run concurrently. Then one starts to realise what multi-faceted, multi-dimensional means. We can all get in touch with deeper, stored emotions and see that it all levels up.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
If I may take us back to the lockdown protests. On Wed I posted on another site that I was pleased that protests had begun in several countries as it was needed, then lo and behold a white guy kills a black guy, which appeared to have been set up.
So team dark have successfully diverted people’s interest and determination to do something about the eroding of our rights and changed it into racial riots. That way they can carry on behind the scenes with their plans to turn us all into zombies.
Now everyone is only talking about the riots while we’re still social distancing, wearing masks, can’t see an optician, dentist and so on. It’s been done deliberately and it has worked, the mind of the populace has been turned in an instant.

Yesterday a Jon Rappoport post came through to me , I done take notice of a lot of what he says, but this is backing up my thoughts. Bear with me I’ve had to take several pics as I still haven’t figured out how to transfer it. Let me know if you can’t read it and I’ll get Linda to post for me

Attachments

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
can’t see an optician,
As I read this, and as a funny side note and coincidence (or not?), it is now only 2 hours ago that I just came home from an appointment with an optician in my city for new glasses needed (adjustment due to my ongoing and worsening astigmatism). Of course we had to wear the darn masks but now I got accustomed to it and it worked well.

So maybe it is different in your country/countries but our lockdown in Germany is not as bad as others and has never been entirely except for the first weeks maybe, but even then we could leave house (alone or with household mates) for a stroll, jogging, walking the dog, shopping, work, etc.. And yet it sucks, wish I'd lived in Sweden where they did it without a lockdown (and so far doing not worse than other countries with heavy lockdowns).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Let me know if you can’t read it and I’ll get Linda to post for me
COVID-19 and Riots: the operational connections
by Jon Rappoport
June 4, 2020
The COVID-19 operation was fraying badly:
Protests against the lockdowns were expanding.
The public-health measures (distancing, isolation, masks) were being attacked from all sides, as unnecessary, useless, overbearing, and unscientific.
Many mainstream researchers, doctors, and even public health officials were exposing the fact that the pandemic was no pandemic at all. The adjusted case and death numbers didn’t warrant excessive concern.
It was becoming obvious that the players setting the COVID agenda were there simply because they had been appointed to high posts; not because they were perceptive or honest scientists. In other words, COVID was political.
On top of all this, economies were beginning to re-open; for the public, that was the main focus, not the threat of catching a disease.
There was a great need for an operational shift. How and why didn’t particularly matter, as long as the populace was riveted by some new catastrophe.
This shift would also stall the economic engine (again). After all, stripping away the mountain of lies about COVID, the core at the center of it WAS an economic attack.
And now it’s been done. All across America. Riots, burning, looting, violence, race conflict, curfews.
A new reason for a different form of lockdown.
The daily protests in the streets overtake and replace the former protests against the COVID lockdown.
One operation covers another.
Television news producers wipe all the COVID coverage off one side of the screen, and bring riot coverage in from the other side of the screen. It’s exactly like theatrical scene shifts on stage, between act one and act two of a play, as the crew rapidly moves flats and props while the certain is down.
Elite Global planners like Bill Gates obviously think this is their moment. Under the pretext of the COVID story they’ve created, they want to install the next phase of their technocratic Brave New World.
Planetary surveillance, at a level that supersedes the present system—deploying thousands of new satellites—is the leading edge of this phase. “We must do it, in order to mount an early warning system for new pandemics.”
Kicking technocracy into a higher gear requires sustaining the COVID fairy tale. Since that tale was falling apart, hide it under the storm of the George Floyd riots and protests sweeping across America.
Covering one operation with another is standard business in the covert ops field. The 9/11 attacks in 2001 were, as planned, followed by justified wars against Afghanistan and Iraq. “That’s where the terrorists have their bases.” Among other purposes, the wars cemented in place the false 9/11 narrative and guaranteed that narrative a place in history.
Among other purposes, the Great Depression of the 1930s covered and buried the planned 1929 crash of the stock market.
Consider this fictional illustration. In an area of forest 30 miles from a town, people discover a large patch of dead trees. Some have fallen over. Others, leafless and gray, are still standing. At first, no one takes action. Then, it’s obvious the patch is growing larger. More trees are falling down. More branches and leaves are drying up and dropping on the ground.
This event is an operation.
It needs a second operation to cover it. And here it is:
The town newspaper, aided by pronouncements from local officials, runs a story about a fire. There was a fire in that part of the forest. It was “so severe and hot, its effects are still being felt.” NOW, people begin arguing about the cause of the fire. It was a lightning hit. Someone set a blaze, using flammable liquid that burned at an exceptionally high temperature. Drug dealers fought with one another and burned up the drugs.
Actually, six months ago, a town firm that secretly sells a dangerous and illegal pesticide, believing they were about to get busted, sent employees with drums of the poison into the forest to dump them. That’s what happened. That was the first operation.
But the second op, the fire story, is now so ingrained in minds, few people will consider there was no fire…THERE HAD TO BE A FIRE.
And just to make sure, agents of the pesticide company now set a few fires in the surrounding area of mountains. The town paper runs a story: “Who is setting ALL THESE fires?”
There are different variations on this central theme. Sometimes the second op is laid on to justify or explain the first one. Sometimes the second op simply smothers the first one.
Regardless, covers work. They’re used. They grab attention, cause fear, shift focus away from an op that is running out of steam or is about to be exposed.
In the middle of a city, a great edifice stands. It took a hundred years to build. Every day, when citizens pass by it, they salute, they leave offerings, they even kneel and pray. It’s clearly understood that this magnificent structure will last forever.
But one day, people notice one wall is beginning to crumble. Stones have been falling out. There are holes. And when people peer in, they see empty dusty rooms, and smell acrid odors. This news must be spread to the populace.
But suddenly, out of nowhere, a great mob appears. They’re carrying torches and setting fire to other structures.
Run. Hide. THIS is a terrible threat. This is the true crisis. Not the hundred years of deception.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/04/covid-19-and-riots-the-operational-connections/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So team dark have successfully diverted people’s interest and determination to do something about the eroding of our rights and changed it into racial riots. That way they can carry on behind the scenes with their plans to turn us all into zombies.
Agree - the protests took off in a new direction. Calming down in my city. Seeing lots of clips of peaceful protests, regular citizens stopping the agitators, and reading a few reports of behind the scenes people, who instigated major looting, being identified and arrested.

I'm wondering what else TPTW have planned to continue chaos. At some point people will reach the saturation level with fear and anger. Also, we are entering into summer and in many places in this country, it is very hot - way too hot to be outside for long periods.

If the population does not take the questionable vaccine and go real zombie, then the only other world-wide scare event I can think of would be a fake alien attack.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Agree - the protests took off in a new direction. Calming down in my city. Seeing lots of clips of peaceful protests, regular citizens stopping the agitators, and reading a few reports of behind the scenes people, who instigated major looting, being identified and arrested.

I'm wondering what else TPTW have planned to continue chaos. At some point people will reach the saturation level with fear and anger. Also, we are entering into summer and in many places in this country, it is very hot - way too hot to be outside for long periods.

If the population does not take the questionable vaccine and go real zombie, then the only other world-wide scare event I can think of would be a fake alien attack.
It won’t surprise me one bit if that happens. A few years ago I read in one of David Icke’s books this could very well happen.
He said the UFOs would be holograms, although the technology is there for theatrics and I suspect there will be false flags around the globe with the usual actors dying, bleeding and what have you.
This could be one of the reasons the people have been kept in the dark about aliens, what with the films showing scary aliens and the publics’s ignorance on the subject plus the media stoking the fire, there would be total panic with the people begging the government to protect them, even though it would mean more eroding of their human rights.

Icke also said that it will look as if the dark side is winning, I can see how this could easily be true, so far they seem to be able to crush every attempt to show them up for what they are, but they are sinking, I think although they know it they simply cannot comprehend. I wonder.......what will finally tip the balance.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
COVID-19 and Riots: the operational connections
by Jon Rappoport
June 4, 2020
The COVID-19 operation was fraying badly:
Protests against the lockdowns were expanding.
The public-health measures (distancing, isolation, masks) were being attacked from all sides, as unnecessary, useless, overbearing, and unscientific.
Many mainstream researchers, doctors, and even public health officials were exposing the fact that the pandemic was no pandemic at all. The adjusted case and death numbers didn’t warrant excessive concern.
It was becoming obvious that the players setting the COVID agenda were there simply because they had been appointed to high posts; not because they were perceptive or honest scientists. In other words, COVID was political.
On top of all this, economies were beginning to re-open; for the public, that was the main focus, not the threat of catching a disease.
There was a great need for an operational shift. How and why didn’t particularly matter, as long as the populace was riveted by some new catastrophe.
This shift would also stall the economic engine (again). After all, stripping away the mountain of lies about COVID, the core at the center of it WAS an economic attack.
And now it’s been done. All across America. Riots, burning, looting, violence, race conflict, curfews.
A new reason for a different form of lockdown.
The daily protests in the streets overtake and replace the former protests against the COVID lockdown.
Television news producers wipe all the COVID coverage off one side of the screen, and bring riot coverage in from the other side of the screen. It’s exactly like theatrical scene shifts on stage, between act one and act two of a play, as the crew rapidly moves flats and props while the certain is down.
Elite Global planners like Bill Gates obviously think this is their moment. Under the pretext of the COVID story they’ve created, they want to install the next phase of their technocratic Brave New World.
Planetary surveillance, at a level that supersedes the present system—deploying thousands of new satellites—is the leading edge of this phase. “We must do it, in order to mount an early warning system for new pandemics.”
Kicking technocracy into a higher gear requires sustaining the COVID fairy tale. Since that tale was falling apart, hide it under the storm of the George Floyd riots and protests sweeping across America.
Covering one operation with another is standard business in the covert ops field. The 9/11 attacks in 2001 were, as planned, followed by justified wars against Afghanistan and Iraq. “That’s where the terrorists have their bases.” Among other purposes, the wars cemented in place the false 9/11 narrative and guaranteed that narrative a place in history.
Among other purposes, the Great Depression of the 1930s covered and buried the planned 1929 crash of the stock market.
Consider this fictional illustration. In an area of forest 30 miles from a town, people discover a large patch of dead trees. Some have fallen over. Others, leafless and gray, are still standing. At first, no one takes action. Then, it’s obvious the patch is growing larger. More trees are falling down. More branches and leaves are drying up and dropping on the ground.
This event is an operation.
It needs a second operation to cover it. And here it is:
The town newspaper, aided by pronouncements from local officials, runs a story about a fire. There was a fire in that part of the forest. It was “so severe and hot, its effects are still being felt.” NOW, people begin arguing about the cause of the fire. It was a lightning hit. Someone set a blaze, using flammable liquid that burned at an exceptionally high temperature. Drug dealers fought with one another and burned up the drugs.
Actually, six months ago, a town firm that secretly sells a dangerous and illegal pesticide, believing they were about to get busted, sent employees with drums of the poison into the forest to dump them. That’s what happened. That was the first operation.
But the second op, the fire story, is now so ingrained in minds, few people will consider there was no fire…THERE HAD TO BE A FIRE.
And just to make sure, agents of the pesticide company now set a few fires in the surrounding area of mountains. The town paper runs a story: “Who is setting ALL THESE fires?”
There are different variations on this central theme. Sometimes the second op is laid on to justify or explain the first one. Sometimes the second op simply smothers the first one.
Regardless, covers work. They’re used. They grab attention, cause fear, shift focus away from an op that is running out of steam or is about to be exposed.
In the middle of a city, a great edifice stands. It took a hundred years to build. Every day, when citizens pass by it, they salute, they leave offerings, they even kneel and pray. It’s clearly understood that this magnificent structure will last forever.
But one day, people notice one wall is beginning to crumble. Stones have been falling out. There are holes. And when people peer in, they see empty dusty rooms, and smell acrid odors. This news must be spread to the populace.
But suddenly, out of nowhere, a great mob appears. They’re carrying torches and setting fire to other structures.
Run. Hide. THIS is a terrible threat. This is the true crisis. Not the hundred years of deception.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/04/covid-19-and-riots-the-operational-connections/
Thanks for doing this old darling, much better than my photos

• Love this post!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Relaying a thought from Simon Parkes' latest update: the vaccine plus effects of 5G will together create the zombification of the populace. Something within the one working hand in hand with the other.

• Informative

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Written somewhere is the destruction of the library of alexandria, tragic but part of happened history, sidenote, how to best store informations so nothing is lost

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Written somewhere is the destruction of the library of alexandria, tragic but part of happened history, sidenote, how to best store informations so nothing is lost
In the minds of the people, which is why our education systems have turned to mush.

Interesting, our local school district did a survey of how many hours the children actually spent on the curriculum - 1-3 hours a day. Yet, they are in school for 7 hours. Granted there are opportunities for discussion and socialization, but still - that few hours???? Also, in another district, all that was needed for high school kids to pass a class was 3 zoom meetings with a teacher - nothing about content or knowledge - just putting in the time.

• Hard to take in!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Hi Kevin.
We are in intense time and i think it is an important discussion. We Can all find links to prove a personal point so we have to check with our own selves and count to 10.

I would not be on this forum if it was not the multiple informative sources and people.

Sometimes I do get suprised - I have genuinely never met anyone before you who argue for the White South African side.

I am familiar with your argumentation of : reverse Racism, Color blindness, White guilt, history Will be history, the constitution, protection of private property. Civility.

I don't disagree with your experience, that is yours afterall. I disagree with the argumentation towards proving your points.

Of course i wonder what road you have travelled to reach the conclusion you do, but this debat isn't opening Doors as much as closing Them, and that makes it hard to establish an atmosphere conducive to listening and learning.

Because i have a different opinion and stand in solidarity with the African American struggle it does not support i would be more susceptive to the media. We both need to check ourselves, and our motivations, and We all sin. We need to be aware Where We internalize systems of seperations - in ourselves instead of in judgement of others.

Sure - I don't Think apartheid would have just fizzed out. I don't Think the rich Will part with their wealth voluntarily. I don't Think prostitution trafficing and modern Day slavery Will end until We recognize ourselves in eachother and act in solidarity. Yes i believe African Americans should be able to go for a run and wear a hoodie. Women should wear what they want. Bikinis or burkinis.

I understand you are worried. A war is being fought in your country. I understand loosing jobs, and material accumulations is deeply troubleing in a economy Where health insurance is linked to work.

I have High hoped for a peacefull solution that Will bring greater equality to America so project America Can be an inspiration for change everywhere.
duality and manipulations is the short version of most what is in the world, i find it always sorry when useless conflicts rise somewhere

gave me a few nice insights where i was short in learning as i found history not an interesting matter at school surely to an unconcious knowing that history was other

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
to understand even more with the protests the economic articles of david topi bring even more understanding in it, the why to the what

• Love this post!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Just my opinion, Re: BLM donations

All BLM donations go through the ActBlue website, and all donations to go white politicians. Not a single dollar goes to help black people anywhere at any time. IMO, it's all a ruse to launder money for the DNC. DNC is trying to get around election funding laws. And it's pure and simple racism from the DNC once again. DNC tells blacks "we will help you" then proceeds to take all their hard-earned money for themselves.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Kmart is practically dead here in the USA, lol. It was the Walmart of the 70s-90s, Kmarts everywhere.
Yeah, that's what I saw too. I grew up in the 1970s so my memories of Kmart starts there. It had consistently bad service starting in the 1970s right up to the present. With management that was consistently bad for all stores it's no wonder they went under. The Kmart company still exists and when Sears went under Kmart bought the Craftsman brand. Now Craftsman is affected by bad Kmart management again.

Here's just one example of really bad Kmart service. We were at the service counter returning things, there were 2 more people behind me. The single Kmart worker (a kid) gets up and says "I have to take my break." This break is mandated by law for certain young age groups in my state. So she gets up and leaves, and never sends someone back to help us. After 10 minutes of standing there without any worker to replace her on her break, I left. Her mandated break is 15 minutes long.

And no manager appeared for backup. Crazy stuff like this, where the workers and management lacked the most basic professional skills, happened frequently. Then the quality of the goods went from mediocre, to worse over time.

As sales lagged at specific stores, the stores became less profitable, and could no longer afford to pay good managers, so the good managers left, and we were left with bad managers, or departments, and the whole store. And it stayed that way. Once you lose your good managers due to BS store policies, or to lack of pay raises, it's usually a one-way death spiral for that store.

When a store has consistent bad problems I normally call corporate HQ because this means neither the store manager, nor the regional (multi-store) manager are doing their jobs and HQ needs to know this.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yesterday a Jon Rappoport post came through to me
June, was this an email you got? Or can you post the URL to this post instead of images? Reading the original URL is just easier. Also, what is the web address to his site? There are plenty of sites about The Matrix. A Google search would probably show me 10,000 sites that have nothing to do with your post at all, that's why I ask.

Did your images come from this site? https://nomorefakenews.com/

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June, was this an email you got? Or can you post the URL to this post instead of images? Reading the original URL is just easier. Also, what is the web address to his site? There are plenty of sites about The Matrix. A Google search would probably show me 10,000 sites that have nothing to do with your post at all, that's why I ask.
Look at the second post below June's.

But one day, people notice one wall is beginning to crumble. Stones have been falling out. There are holes. And when people peer in, they see empty dusty rooms, and smell acrid odors. This news must be spread to the populace.But suddenly, out of nowhere, a great mob appears. They’re carrying torches and setting fire to other structures.Run. Hide. THIS is a terrible threat. This is the true crisis. Not the hundred years of deception.

Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)