One Will Emerge: League of Light DMs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Who will emerge in the final revelation of truth? The one that has always been present. The one who lives within the one who lives. The true one lives beneath the veneer of projected ideas and emotional deification of ideals. You are the one who is set to emerge. You are known by the one within who in wholeness of Self now begins to break the shell. In one breath, you emerge.

One Will Emerge
a messsage from the League of Light

LOL one will emerge.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One time I saw a light body. At first I doubted myself and it started to fade. Next I thought - wait, I do see it - and it was visible again. Then something in the room distracted me, and it was gone.

The true one lives beneath the veneer of projected ideas and emotional deification of ideals.
We have to choose to remove our veneers. I had a glimpse, so I know it is possible. Not there, yet, but continuing on......

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Self-doubt is like having a path behind you to back up into. Remove the doubt, and there's no way to go but forward. It takes some courage, but then, it's like why didn't I do this before? And then those 3D distractions…

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The butterfly wings are wet on first arrival, but fashioned for the light.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We’re in butterfly prison caterpillars crawling along the ground, easily squashed, until we find the courage think outside the box. Withdraw from the worlds chatter and lies and so slowly change. In limbo for a while in our.chrysalis, growing, morphing, until we emerge as the ones we truly are. Like butterflies flying free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)